Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Today I'm getting married

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I know this is late ass hell but..... Marc going to college???? Fuck is this shit, am I dreaming?

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    No, you are not dreaming. His madre wants him there asap
    imageimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I WANT TO WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    So he does what his mother says?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    edited December 2010
    So he does what his mother says?
    As long as he's under her roof, its her rules technically. same thing was going on with me when I was home. fuck...she still wants me doing shit. she has some major health problems but she wants me back asap to help babysit my nephews. its nuts...
    imageimage
    Do you like being in Texas?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Somewhat. It's alright...there's really no four seasons and there's a shit load of mexicans n shit running around...seeing spanish shit everywhere is a little annoying...but the summers are extra warm which is good and Marc's here. That's about the best things about Texas besides most tours coming around <_>
    imageimage
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    Around here, I think more speak Spanish than English. Yes, a lot of jobs require you to be bilingual. It sucks and makes my job frustrating when I'm trying to ask someone over a headset what they want and they don't speak English and I OBVIOUSLY can't see what they are pointing to.
    I want that one! " which one sir" that one! " sir I can't see you through the microphone" ¿hola?
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Marc: now that I have seen your view on all this, I redact my statement and will keep my nose out of this
    If you like Texas then stay I wouldn't risk going back and getting trapped in Pittsburgh
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    I want that one! " which one sir" that one! " sir I can't see you through the microphone" ¿hola?
    Exactly how it is.
    If you like Texas then stay I wouldn't risk going back and getting trapped in Pittsburgh
    Thing is, I have to go back because either way...I have shit I need to get done and figure out the best way to get my crap down here. Because bringing it on a plane is not going to work. So yup.
    imageimage
    edited December 2010
    Don't stay more than a few days. You'll get trapped. I wish I would have moved to Denver after high school but didn't because I had to spend the money on a new car. Hire a moving company. Marc is rich he can pay for it I mean you allow him to use your vagina it's the least he can do
    I'm going to have to stay 2 months at least. Maybe more. And Marc being rich is a myth...even though that little bitch of a cunt got a new beats HP laptop
    imageimage
    Why would you have to stay 2 months
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    N buys video games........you forgot buys video games.........
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Like I said, I have a lot of shit to do. When I left, I didn't tell anyone. Not even my dad until I obv was going out the door. Things did not go the way I wanted to and I didn't get to do what I needed. Since my dad is shit and won't do anything, I'm going to get a job and at least get the electric bill paid up so that doesn't get shut off like it could at any time or pay on the car so it doesn't get repo'd. It's going to be my Christmas present to them because I can't really do anything else. Not only that I need to see a lot of people because I won't see them for a long time. Just a whole lot I need to do
    imageimage
    N buys video games........you forgot buys video games.........
    Yup..he bought Inception today on Blu-Ray as well
    imageimage
    Excuses excuses. Get a job in Texas and send them the money