Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What should I do?

1235»

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What does triggering do exactly? Doesn't it make the drums crisper and clearer?
    To put it simply, turns an acoustic Drum into an electric one. You connect the trigger into a Drum module, which is that box on an e-kit that lets you control how the Drum sounds. Meaning I could make my Bass Drums sound like 808s. Lolz.

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    You could pull a Jaycup and turn $300 into a mil.

• JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip
    Use the $300, but mass amounts of dildos, shove them in your ass and die from internal bleeding.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    To put it simply, turns an acoustic Drum into an electric one. You connect the trigger into a Drum module, which is that box on an e-kit that lets you control how the Drum sounds. Meaning I could make my Bass Drums sound like 808s. Lolz.

But wouldn't you want a more natural sound as opposed to electric? No bashing, just trying to get the whole deal. I only know about guitar stuff lol

But wouldn't you want a more natural sound as opposed to electric? No bashing, just trying to get the whole deal. I only know about guitar stuff lol
    Personally, I just love how a triggered Bass Drum sounds when it's not too clicky. Plus you can hear it clearer and louder. Which is also why I want to trigger my Snare. During blasting, the snare is quiet when the blasting gets faster, and the cymbals overpower it.

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Use the $300, but mass amounts of dildos, shove them in your ass and die from internal bleeding.

Personally, I just love how a triggered Bass Drum sounds when it's not too clicky. Plus you can hear it clearer and louder. Which is also why I want to trigger my Snare. During blasting, the snare is quiet when the blasting gets faster, and the cymbals overpower it.

I guess IMO then it would be good for practice and all but for shows they mic you up pretty well
    They're good live though if they're done right.
    But would there be any need for them if you've got mica on the drums? I mean guess it would be crisper but the mica work fine and the drums still keep that bassy feel
    It all depends on personal preference really. Technically, a triggered Drum is Mic'ed. Since the sound is coming from an external output i.e. a P.A. But it also alters the sound at the same time. Micing does not. I only plan on triggering my Snare and Bass Drums, and regularly micing everything else.
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    Honestly dude, your vocals aren't that great, is it really worth investing money in?
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    lawl triggers. save for a gun and shoot yourself faggot(<<<tiz joke don't go crazy)

idk. do you really need recording stuff if you aren't going to do much with it? get a dog or something <_>
    Well that was nice, bro. -_-

Either way, I'm average enough to put them on a song recorded at home, like I did for the song I already released, except they would at least be good quality. And still, I'd have it for good recordings if I find a Vocalist.
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    Honestly dude, your vocals aren't that great, is it really worth investing money in?
    While most people agree that ending a sentence with a preposition is no longer the taboo it once was, care should be taken to avoid it anyway, if only to prevent yourself from sounding like an idiot. Considering that you already sound like an asshole, perhaps it would be prudent.
    there are some who call me... tim?
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    I'm just trying to stay true to my honest name. As for the preposition shit... do as I say, not as I do.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Comment 100.
    I love winning with women