Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What should I do?

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    collage isn't exactly all its cracked up to be anymore. i know at least 2 people with bachelors sitting 30k+ debt working at walmart cause they can't get a job in their field.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Sup noga?
    B-) tiredddd.
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    It happens. Why so tired ma'am?

And Shane it is my goal in life to make a good living and not go to school. So far great success. I have no debt from school and make more money than all of my friends. Only one that will pass me in my friend Jimmy who is going to be a dentist.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    my mom is the same way ape, she dropped out of collage and now makes almost 60k a year. she just dropped about 25k... in cash.... for an in ground pool.
    I had to get up around 7 AM. I haven't seen 7 AM for months, haha, so I'm sleepy.
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

And Shane it is my goal in life to make a good living and not go to school. So far great success. I have no debt from school and make more money than all of my friends. Only one that will pass me in my friend Jimmy who is going to be a dentist.
    +1!

This man knows what's up.

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Anyone else immediately think of South Park when they read the title?

Anyways, I'd save for something else. Personally, I'd bust it on pit tickets to big arena tours, but again that's just me.
    I love winning with women
    I had to get up around 7 AM. I haven't seen 7 AM for months, haha, so I'm sleepy.
    What the hell you still doing awake. Go to sleep woman!

+1!

This man knows what's up.

And yet when I try and offer you legit advice you don't listen.

You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    edited November 2010
    turn 250 into ones, find a kittie pool, bathe in the dough

LOL.

Anyone else immediately think of South Park when they read the title?

Anyways, I'd save for something else. Personally, I'd bust it on pit tickets to big arena tours, but again that's just me.
    haha I didn't even think of South Park.
    imageimage
    What the hell you still doing awake. Go to sleep woman!
    ...but Spider Solitare is so addicting. ;-;
    imageimage
    You've got your priorities straight I guess
    Haha, one more game, then bedtime. c:
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Hey I never said college is the only way to succeed, it most certainly isn't for everyone and sure as hell isn't the only way to secure a good job but for someone like Erik what other route does he have going for him? I don't think he's gonna strike it big as a rock star, although he may get the whole doing drugs thing down pretty well.
    Then one more and then one more........
    Hey I never said college is the only way to succeed, it most certainly isn't for everyone and sure as hell isn't the only way to secure a good job but for someone like Erik what other route does he have going for him? I don't think he's gonna strike it big as a rock star, although he may get the whole doing drugs thing down pretty well.
    Don't be an asshole. For one you don't really know Erik and you don't know what his work ethic will be like once he actually starts working. I was a lazy bastard in highschool failed all but one of my classes one year. I got my shit together, graduated and now have a good paying job while most are struggling.
    Not only that, but eight more days, and I apply for my first job.
    and erik isn't all that bad at drums either, if he keeps it up years down the road he could possibly get in a band that gets signed. now this isn't something you want to make a first priority but its not unobtainable
  • 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    If you want to make good money straight outta high school w/ out going to college, I recommened you apply to be a freight train conductor w/ any of the major US railroads (BNSF, Union Pacific, CSXT, Norfolk Southern, Kansas City Southern) Once you're qualified, typically within 8 months to a year of starting training, you can easily make $50,000 a year. Once promoted to engineer, depending on the jobs you work, you can make $100k+ a year. The only downside to that is if you want to make BIG bucks, expect to have little to no social life whatsoever. It's a fun job, though.
    Recently whenever I've done interviews or read qualifications for jobs work experience has outweighed a degree. This isn't all the time but most.