Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Upcoming Album thread!

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I saw it leaked.... <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Adam, rapidshare thread :>
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Chimaira's new album will be called The Age of Hell, here's a song from it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=D-P0p6KVAiQ#at=15
    Not great quality
    Any word on when it will be done?
    The album is officially complete...no idea on the release date though

Some time in august is what i've heard.
    Fuuuuuuuuckin leak! I'm sure you'll find it as soon as it does lol
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    haha i am sure they will put out a new song soon.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Jason Suecof just posted this on his Facebook. Funny shit.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8ZpJ4lvEs8
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    edited June 2011
    I've always loved these hitler spoofs.....this one is very specific and those are alwyas the best ones.....I lold at PVC skinny shirts

absolute WIN at minute 2:55 or so "It's ok, Nile will have an album out soon." bwahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!
    Testament
    Heard from Testament's Eric Peterson - he's finishing up writing with Alex Skolnick. They go into the studio with Andy Sneap on 6/20!

\m/
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i remember when SOAD said theyre new album was gonna sound all over the place and included the beatles of bands it sounds like, the album came out (mezmerize i think) and was nothing like the beatles so we will see...
    Opeth are sort of looking for that album that could push them into some mainstream success, yeah, that's right, I said it. I believe them when they say this will sound like a Jethro Tull/Beatles thing.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Cynic update from Paul:

Ok friends, You got my attention...here's an official update. I've been working away in the home studio writing lots of new songs and keeping off the grid to stay creatively focused. Apologies for having been a bit reclusive in our digital age of informational abundance!

It's safe to say that Cynic already has plenty of material for a new record, but something keeps the inspiration going to write more. I feel like I'm on for the ride and just seeing what manifests as a result of sitting on the train and looking out the window. As we move further along and closer to 'destination recording', the album will start to shape itself and the appropriate songs will be chosen. We're looking at late summer / early fall to enter the studio. At the moment, I have no idea when the record will be released. Maybe later this year or early next.

We're also in communication with lots of fantastic new musicians who will be involved. I can already sense this next album is going to take our listeners on a whole new sonic adventure that words cannot yet describe. I say this because the work is feeling based and there's a lot of life poured into these embryos that will speak for themselves when heard. I'm always amazed at how living life informs the art so directly and yet we have no power over it. The songs have a directness and urgency unlike anything we've done before due to a bountiful influx of concentrated life experiences.

Thank the universe for the gift of music. I am so absolutely grateful to be alive and to be able to share the potency and beauty of music with you. In the meantime keep spreading the love and thank you for taking this journey with us. Oneness...pm
    That guy needs to lay off the X.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Namaste, master Masvidal.
    Hopefully it'll be longer than half an hour.
    I'm interested to see what happens with this. Right now they don't have anyone to do growls, so I can see them going in an even mellower direction.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    CYNIC \m/
    I love winning with women
    I'm interested to see what happens with this. Right now they don't have anyone to do growls, so I can see them going in an even mellower direction.
    I think that you're going to see a 35 minute album in the vein of Retraced.
    I have faith in Paul and Sean that it will be fantastic. ^:)^
    I'm sure, especially seeing as they played fucking one song off of Focus on the BTBAM tour. Coupled with the fact they did Focus in it's entirety after that, they probably have it out of their systems.
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    "Red Hot Chili Peppers are excited to announce that their new album will hit stores on august 30, 2011!! The new album is produced by Rick Rubin and is titled I'm With You."