Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Upcoming Album thread!

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I've heard all those songs, they all sound the same.
    :-| None of those songs sound alike at all.........
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Ok, but Slayer has some of the worst vocals ever thought of.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Not that many of you will care except for @Arlo maybe, but...

Metal mammoths, THE ACACIA STRAIN have announced they will be releasing their first live album on June 21st, via PROSTHETIC RECORDS. “The Most Known Unknown,” is a double disc set, limited to 5000 copies, and coming out just in time for the band’s first run on the long-running Van’s Warped Tour. The music on the album comes from two shows, one in Worcester, MA and one in Holyoke, MA, which were both documented on 2009’s “The Most Known Unknown,” DVD. The unique digipack features a pop-out “thumbs up,” which you can see front man Vincent Bennett demonstrating and discussing HERE. Pre-order is available now! While you’re there, pick up one of the 20, just discovered, copies of the band’s last album, “Wormwood,” on silver vinyl! These are the last in existence and are available on a first come, first served, basis! Go to PROSTHETIC’s webstore, NOW!
    Word on the street is that Deconstruction has leaked.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Not that many of you will care except for @Arlo maybe, but...

Metal mammoths, THE ACACIA STRAIN have announced they will be releasing their first live album on June 21st, via PROSTHETIC RECORDS. “The Most Known Unknown,” is a double disc set, limited to 5000 copies, and coming out just in time for the band’s first run on the long-running Van’s Warped Tour. The music on the album comes from two shows, one in Worcester, MA and one in Holyoke, MA, which were both documented on 2009’s “The Most Known Unknown,” DVD. The unique digipack features a pop-out “thumbs up,” which you can see front man Vincent Bennett demonstrating and discussing HERE. Pre-order is available now! While you’re there, pick up one of the 20, just discovered, copies of the band’s last album, “Wormwood,” on silver vinyl! These are the last in existence and are available on a first come, first served, basis! Go to PROSTHETIC’s webstore, NOW!
    ME GUSTA.
    I love winning with women
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "Under the Sign of Hell 2011" - the re-recording of Gorgoroth's third album - will be released by Regain Records on 20 June 2011. On the album, Pest and Infernus repeat their roles as vocalist and guitarist/bassist, respectively, from the original 1996 recording, while Tomas Asklund does the drums.

The track listing is as follows:
    1. Revelation of Doom
    2. Krig
    3. Funeral Procession
    4. Profetens åpenbaring
    5. Ødeleggelse og undergang
    6. Blood Stains the Circle
    7. The Rite of Infernal Invocation
    8. The Devil Is Calling

As for the still untitled next Gorgoroth album consisting of new material: 66,6 % of the material has now been written, and work on the album is continuing at a steady pace. If all goes according to plan, the album will be recorded later this year.

\m/ REBIRTH OF GORGOROTH \m/
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T0h-qi9HQQ
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Lol at Unearth. I like they're music, but that album title and cover couldn't be more generic.
    Evile is what I imagine Slayer would sound like if they didn't suck.
    Pretty much.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Word on the street is that Deconstruction has leaked.
    Holy shit already.
    Slap....I am disappoint.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    At my show last night Trapped Under Ice announced that they would be hitting the studio in June and releasing a new album sometime late- fall. He said the name of the album but I forgot it :/
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    That does not sound good.
    Vektor and Skeletonwitch are the only nu-thrash bands doing something both new and good.
    maybe they arent doing anything new, but i think Evile, Lazarus AD, Warbringer, Warbeast, Lich King, even Toxic Holocaust and Municipal Waste are pretty damn good too.
    I don't mind Lich King and Evile, but I probably won't ever walk home and say "man, I'm in the mood for some Lich King right now."
    i feel yah
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    So basically the new Decapitated album is only being released in Poland?
    Santana <_>

DECAPITATED's new album will be released through Nuclear Blast Records in all territories except the band's home country where the group will make the CD available via its own label.

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    <_____________________________________>
    Slap....I am disappoint.
    I thought it was common knowledge that I hate Slayer... :/
    edited May 2011
    Slap....I am disappoint.
    But you like Metallica and Megadeth.....
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Well excuse me for only reading the article and only seeing something said about Poland
    Slap....I am disappoint.
    But you like Metallica and Megadeth.....
    They haven't been playing the same song over and over again since their inception.
    The four songs I posted earlier in this thread are nothing alike. <_>