Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Upcoming Album thread!

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited May 2011
    >_>

I love winning with women
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I hope it's even more DM-like than Ruination
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    fucking emo bitches
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    JFAC has sick album covers, but damn their music is like good deathcore, which isn't a good thing.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Alex <_>

The new song they played off of it sounded just like the rest of their shit. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2011
    JFAC has sick album covers, but damn their music is like good deathcore, which isn't a good thing.
    I got a free poster with Ruination when I bought it. Shit looks perty on my wall.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Alex <_>

The new song they played off of it sounded just like the rest of their shit. <_>
    Not even.
    See, from what I gather, the rest of their shit doesn't sound like the rest of their shit. In general I do not like them, but all their shit sounds different while still sucking at a moderate rate. Especially the new song that like Brian said sounded like a BDM tribute.
    image Photobucket
    Alex <_>

Not even.
    See, from what I gather, the rest of their shit doesn't sound like the rest of their shit. In general I do not like them, but all their shit sounds different while still sucking at a moderate rate. Especially the new song that like Brian said sounded like a BDM tribute.
    It does when all you can hear are the vocals and the drums live. <_>
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I'm seeing JFAC this Monday!!!

With a couple other bands...
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Alex <_>

Not even.
    It does when all you can hear are the vocals and the drums live. <_>
    If last time was the only time I'd have seen them, then all I would have heard was guitars with sporadic input from the drums...Go Headliners sound system haha
    image Photobucket
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That JFAC cover :-q
    DEATH's legendary fourth album, "Human", will mark its 20th anniversary with an official reissue on June 21 in North America (June 27 internationally) via Relapse Records. The LP was entirely remixed by longtime DEATH producer Jim Morris and remastered by Alan Douches (MASTODON, CONVERGE, MISFITS). This special 20th-anniversary edition of the album will come complete with expanded packaging featuring liner notes from Morris as well as former DEATH/current CYNIC guitarist Paul Masvidal and over an hour of newly unearthed, previously unreleased early demo tracks.

"Human" will be available on two- and three-disc sets as well as digitally.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    DEATH's legendary fourth album, "Human", will mark its 20th anniversary with an official reissue on June 21 in North America (June 27 internationally) via Relapse Records. The LP was entirely remixed by longtime DEATH producer Jim Morris and remastered by Alan Douches (MASTODON, CONVERGE, MISFITS). This special 20th-anniversary edition of the album will come complete with expanded packaging featuring liner notes from Morris as well as former DEATH/current CYNIC guitarist Paul Masvidal and over an hour of newly unearthed, previously unreleased early demo tracks.

"Human" will be available on two- and three-disc sets as well as digitally.
    YYYEEEESSSSS!!!!

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Massachusetts metallers UNEARTH will release their new album, "Darkness In The Light", in Europe on July 4 via Metal Blade Records. The CD was recorded at Zing Studios in Westfield, Massachusetts with producer (and KILLSWITCH ENGAGE guitarist) Adam Dutkiewicz. Sitting in on drums during the sessions was Justin Foley of KILLSWITCH ENGAGE/BLOOD HAS BEEN SHED. The effort was mixed by Mark Lewis (THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER, WHITECHAPEL, DEVILDRIVER, TRIVIUM) from Audiohammer Studios in Sanford, Florida.

"Darkness In The Light" track listing:

01. Watch It Burn (4:06)
    02. Ruination Of The Lost (3:35)
    03. Shadows Of The Light (3:45)
    04. Eyes Of Black (3:53)
    05. Last Wish (3:06)
    06. Arise The War Cry (3:55)
    07. Equinox (2:58)
    08. Coming Of The Dark (3:07)
    09. The Fallen (3:35)
    10. Overcome (3:11)
    11. Disillusion (3:37)

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    YES!!!
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Finally I've been wating for some new unearth.
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    Evile, Vektor, and Skeletonwitch give me hope for nu-thrash.
    bro u forgot Lazarus ad on that list.....