Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Upcoming Album thread!

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    OPP said:
    pallbearers preorders have almost beaten suicide silences latest total sales =)))
    Gonna buy it at the show. 2.5 weeks :!!!!
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod

Realist nigga in the game right now. Whole album is directed towards Yo Gotti and the goons he hired to try and kill him a few weeks ago. 

edited April 2017
    Mutoid Man (Cave InConverge, etc.) have premiered their new track “Melt Your Mind” off their forthcoming album “War Moans” below via Metal Injection. That effort will be released June 02nd via Sargent House. Numerous guest performers appear on the album, including ex-Megadeth guitarist Marty Friedman on this just debuted song. “War Moans” will run as follows:

01 – “Melt Your Mind” (feat. Marty Friedman)
    02 – “Bone Chain
    03 – “Micro Aggression
    04 – “Kiss Of Death
    05 – “Date With The Devil
    06 – “Headrush
    07 – “Irons In The Fire” (feat. Adam McGrath of Cave In, etc.)
    08 – “War Moans
    09 – “Wreck And Survive” (feat. Chelsea Wolfe & Ben Chisholm)
    10 – “Afterlife
    11 – “Open Flame
    12 – “Bandages” (feat. Chelsea Wolfe & Ben Chisholm)

http://www.metalinjection.net/av/song-premiere/new-mutoid-man-song-will-melt-your-mind
    Post edited by JLRedWing13 on
    suffocationofdarklightcd

New York death metallers SUFFOCATION will release their new album, "...Of The Dark Light", on June 9 via Nuclear Blast Records.

"...Of The Dark Light" track listing:

01. Clarity Through Deprivation
    02. The Warmth Within The Dark
    03. Your Last Breaths
    04. Return To The Abyss
    05. The Violation
    06. Of The Dark Light
    07. Some Things Should Be Left Alone
    08. Caught Between Two Worlds
    09. Epitaph Of The Credulous

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    suffo goes djent
    I love winning with women
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    First song is meh but im sure it will rip
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    That Suffocation album already leaked.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    New Comorant album coming August 11th.
    http://www.earsplitcompound.com/site/2017/05/09/cormorant-progressive-blackdeath-metal-collective-to-unleash-diaspora-this-august-album-trailer-posted/

Progressive black/death metal collective CORMORANT are readying to release the long-awaited fourth LP Diaspora this August.

Recorded and mixed by Greg Wilkinson (Vastum, Graves At Sea, Noothgrush, Brainoil) at Earhammer Studios in Oakland, California in late 2016, Diaspora serves as the follow-up to 2014’s critically-lauded Earth Diver full-length and sees CORMORANT take their unique style of progressive metal in an expansive, and adventurous direction. With four songs that total sixty-one minutes, the album features the band’s longest, most detail-oriented compositions to date—the collective result of two years of collaborative writing. Musically, Diaspora features familiar elements of black, death, prog, and folk metal, but pronounced psychedelic and funeral doom influences can be heard throughout as well, particularly on the twenty-six-minute closing epic, “Migration.”

Diaspora also features dynamic performances from renowned cellist Jackie Perez Gratz (Grayceon, Giant Squid, ex-Amber Asylum) while Utah-based visionary artist Jeff Christensen created the album’s vivid, four-panel artwork. Mastered by Brad Boatright (Sleep, YOB, Gatecreeper) at Audiosiege, the album is a crushing statement from one of the Bay Area’s most consistent extreme metal bands.

Diaspora will be available on 2xLP, CD, and digital formats on August 11th with US and European distribution through War Crime Recordings. Artwork and preorder details will be unveiled in the coming weeks. In the meantime, check out the album trailer below.

Diaspora Track Listing:

1. Preserved In Ash
    2. Sentinel
    3. The Devourer
    4. Migration

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    Yeeees
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?

STEVEN WILSON ANNOUNCES NEW ALBUM ‘TO THE BONE’, RELEASES SINGLE ‘PARIAH’

MAY 9, 2017

After many months of writing and recording, I’m pleased to finally announce details of my new album To The Bone, and a major European tour in early 2018 which includes a return to many of my favourite venues, including London’s prestigious Royal Albert Hall. For my North and South American fans, expect to see further tour news soon.

Also released today is the finished version of a track from the album ‘Pariah’, a song I wrote especially to be a duet with the wonderful Ninet Tayeb.

To The Bone is due to be released on 18th August but is available now to pre-order in a variety of formats, including a special deluxe hard back 120 page book edition, which includes an exclusive full length CD of demos and unused songs, and a one-sided 7 inch vinyl single of a bonus instrumental song from the album sessions. Neither of these will be available anywhere else.

My fifth record is in many ways inspired by the hugely ambitious progressive pop records that I loved in my youth (think Peter Gabriel’s So, Kate Bush’s Hounds of Love, Talk Talk’s Colour of Spring and Tears for Fears’ Seeds of Love). Lyrically, the album’s eleven tracks veer from the paranoid chaos of the current era in which truth can apparently be a flexible notion, observations of the everyday lives of refugees, terrorists and religious fundamentalists, and a welcome shot of some of the most joyous wide-eyed escapism I’ve created in my career so far. Something for all the family!

TRACKLIST

1. To The Bone (6.41)
    2. Nowhere Now (4.04)
    3. Pariah (4.44)
    4. The Same Asylum As Before (5.14)
    5. Refuge (6.42)
    6. Permanating (3.35)
    7. Blank Tapes (2.09)
    8. People Who Eat Darkness (6.03)
    9. Song of I (5.22)
    10. Detonation (9.20)
    11. Song of Unborn (5.56)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXNE_l1YUHU&feature=youtu.be

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    To the bone =))))))))))))
    After treating the beloved Pink LP to a reissue and anniversary tour last year, Boris have lifted the curtain on a new disc for 2017. Titled Dear, the long-running Japanese band's 23rd studio album arrives on July 14 through Sargent House.

Dear is said to contain a wealth of early Boris calling cards, though the group aren't sticking to a formula after a quarter century of music making. The band's "renewed vitality" that came as a result of touring Pink helped inspire "an album that fortifies their monolithic wall of sound while also allowing the individual band members to explore the nuances and intricacies of minimalist riffs played at maximum volume."

A press release notes that the writing process for Dear yielded three albums' worth of material by the time they had finished. A first taste of the disc can be heard in "Absolutego," which arrives with a music video. You can find that in the player below.

"At the very first moment, this album began as some kind of potential farewell note of Boris," the band said in a statement. "However, it became a sincere letter to fans and listeners… you know, like 'Dear so-and-so, this is the new album from Boris' or something like that. We feel so grateful we can release this album in our 25th anniversary year." 

Dear arrives on CD, 2xLP and digital formats. Read through the tracklisting to watch the video for "Absolutego" in the player below.

Dear:

1. D.O.W.N. (Domination Of Waiting Noise) 
    2. DEADSONG
    3. Absolutego
    4. Beyond 
    5. Kagero
    6. Biotope
    7. The Power
    8. Memento Mori
    9. Distopia Vanishing Point
    10. Dear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZUhdqx9VtE
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,665 spicy boy
    Damn 23 albums
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Boris one of the GOATs. 
    edited June 2017

Chelsea Wolfe is following 2015’s Abyss this year with the new album Hiss Spun, due September 22 via Sargent House. As revealed earlier this year, the album was recorded by Kurt Ballou of Converge and it features Troy Van Leeuwen of Queens of the Stone Age on guitar and includes one song featuring Aaron Turner of Isis/Sumac/Old Man Gloom.

Hiss Spun Tracklist
    1. Spun
    2. 16 Psyche
    3. Vex (ft. Aaron Turner)
    4. Strain
    5. The Culling
    6. Particle Flux
    7. Twin Fawn
    8. Offering
    9. Static Hum
    10. Welt
    11. Two Spirit