Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Upcoming Album thread!

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod

They released a new album last year, where have you been?

JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage

Cited as one of the earliest death/doom metal bands to come out of the U.S., Chicago's NOVEMBERS DOOM will release its ninth studio album, titled "Bled White", on July 15 via The End Records. The follow-up to 2011's "Apothic" was recorded at Belle City Sound with engineer Chris Wisco (JUNGLE ROTNACHTMYSTIUM) handling recording and co-production duties, and Dan Swanö (BLOODBATHNIGHTINGALE) spearheading the mixing.

"Every time a band writes and records a new album, they always say things like, 'This is our best yet!' and it usually isn't," says NOVEMBERS DOOM's Paul Kuhr.

"Is this our best yet? I'll let you decide that, since opinions are all objective. What I will say is this... We approached 'Bled White' differently than the past. We put a lot more focus on vocal melodies and harmonies this time around, creating a new soundscape for NOVEMBERS DOOM. The music is punishing at times with my heaviest growls to date, and others will take you to a new place entirely for us exploring new ground. It's very different at times, but it remains NOVEMBERS DOOM.

"I won't say it's our best, but I'll tell you it's the one I'm most proud of... OK. It's our best yet."

Ever since its humble beginnings in 1989, NOVEMBERS DOOM has striven to create its own unique brand of dark, brooding and melancholic metal music. Constantly evolving and pushing the restrictions of minor genre tags, the band has created a unique and identifiable sound, making its mark in the metal world.

Consisting of founder/vocalist/lyricist Paul KuhrLarry Roberts (guitar), Vito Marchese (guitar), Mike Feldman (bass) and Garry Naples (drums), NOVEMBERS DOOM has garnered international success by performing with such bands as AGALLOCHSATURNUSAJATTARA and NIGHTINGALE, as well as making high-profile festival appearances at Brutal AssaultGraspop Metal Meeting and Caos Emergente.

The band plans to tour the U.S. and Europe in 2014 in support of the new studio release.

"Bled White" track listing:

01. Bled White
    02. Heartfelt
    03. Just Breathe
    04. Scorpius
    05. Unrest
    06. The Memory Room
    07. The Brave Pawn
    08. Clear
    09. The Grand Circle
    10. Animus
    11. The Silent Dark

http://assets.blabbermouth.net.s3.amazonaws.com/media/novembersdoombledwhitecd.jpg
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    namsayn said:

ORIGIN Omnipresent” track listing:

01 – “All Things Dead
    02 – “THRALL:FULCRUM:APEX
    03 – “Permanence
    04 – “Manifest Desolate
    05 – “Absurdity Of What I Am
    06 – “Source Of Icon O
    07 – “Continuum
    08 – “Unattainable Zero
    09 – “Redistribution Of Filth
    10 – “Obsolescence
    11 – “Malthusian Collapse
    12 – “The Indiscriminate
    13 – “Kill Yourself” (Stormtroopers Of Death cover)

final track \m/

I have been lying awake at night wondering when i would be given a new Origin album....

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

i do the same thing with necrophagist

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers

What up with dis new Dillinger doe? Sounds kinda shitty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUP9E5jJrr4

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    patience pays off
    I love winning with women

still waiting for CD or vinyl. 

Do You Like Hurting Other People?

http://agalloch.bandcamp.com/album/the-serpent-the-sphere

Agalloch on Bandcamp. CD drops today. Gonna pick it up.

Do You Like Hurting Other People?

After the Scion Festival in Pomona, High On Fire has a few shows on the East Coast and Midwest, then some dates in Europe. Any other plans or announcements you can make for fans?

We have some shows in the Chicago area at the end of this month lined up, then we'll be going to Europe for a tour this summer, June and July; and also we're playing the Hopscotch Festival in North Carolina at the end of the summer as well. That's all we have lined up for now. After that we plan to make a record. It's a crazy project that is still in the works. I can't really explain what it's about now, but I've been writing a lot of crazy intense material that will up the ante, and bring things to another level.

Following months of speculation, Foo Fighters have finally confirmed details of their highly-anticipated eighth studio album. The as-yet-untitled record, serving as the follow-up to 2011′s excellent Wasting Light, will arrive in the fall through Roswell/RCA Records.

The album’s release will coincide with the airing of Dave Grohl’s new HBO TV series, which was first reported yesterday. According to a press release, the series will document Foo Fighters’ sessions in eight different cities — Chicago, Austin, Nashville, Los Angeles, Seattle, New Orleans, Washington, DC and New York — as they record the album in various legendary studios.

The press release explains: “One song was recorded in each city, every song featuring local legends sitting in, and every lyric written in an unprecedented experimental style: Dave held off on putting down words until the last day of each session, so as to be inspired by the experiences, interviews and personalities that became part of the process.

“Each episode delves into the singular regional identity of each city-how each region shaped these musicians in their formative years, and in turn the impact those people had on the cultural fabric of their hometowns-ultimately celebrating their common bond: Every artist that appears in the show, regardless of genre or locale, started as an average kid with the universal dreams of making music and making it big.”

The first episode of the series will premiere on the eve of the band’s 20th anniversary. Grohl himself served as director.

Additional details will be revealed in the coming weeks.

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    namsayn said:

YOB

"CLEARING THE PATH TO ASCEND"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHhrk0w7g3I

I was just offered an email interview with them \m/

inb4lists
  • TyrantTyrant Posts: 2,850 destroyer of motherfuckers

what is an email interview