Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Upcoming Album thread!

Comments

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I know some nigga's who are gonna lose their shit when Xibalba comes on. I never got into them that much but I'm sure they'll be sick live.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I also have Rotting Out/No Bragging Rights on sunday, they're playing in a tiny hole in the wall venue in downtown Orlando, shit's gonna be intense.
    inb4lists
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers

jag said:

Dr_Slap said:

It would shock the shit out of me if you listened to any hardcore.

I rep Code Orange Kids, Nails, Dead In the Dirt, Children Of God, Punch, and tons of other Deathwish Inc bands. Ky
    While those bands are cool, they're mostly crossover/power-violence.
    On behalf of Nails, DitD and Children of God... You're wrong.
    I can't comment on DitD cause I'm not familiar, but CoG and Nails are not straight hardcore bands [-X
    Nor does the crossover/power violence comment even come close to describing them.. especially referring to them as MOSTLY crossover/power violence.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy

Tread Lightly \m/ \m/ \m/

jag said:

jag said:

Dr_Slap said:

I rep Code Orange Kids, Nails, Dead In the Dirt, Children Of God, Punch, and tons of other Deathwish Inc bands. Ky
    I can't comment on DitD cause I'm not familiar, but CoG and Nails are not straight hardcore bands [-X
    Nor does the crossover/power violence comment even come close to describing them.. especially referring to them as MOSTLY crossover/power violence.
    Nails are power-violence
    inb4lists
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,710 spicy boy
    Power-violence is hardcore as far as im concerned
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers

jag said:

jag said:

Dr_Slap said:

Nails are power-violence
    Nah Nails are definitely hardcore in my opinion. Its not standard hardcore like Terror or Cro Mags but they are still hardcore.
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited February 2014

jag said:

jag said:

Dr_Slap said:

Nails are power-violence
    Not even close my friend. Nails has far more controlled chaos and structure than any power violence. Much different riff structure. Hell, Nails uses lots of d-beat.. You dont really find that in power violence.

Don't let the HM-2 noise distort what is really going on with their music. How can you listen to Obscene Humanity and still say that was power violence. All they did was change their tone for the next album by incorporating an HM-2. Nothing PV at all here.

What else do you consider PV by the way?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,710 spicy boy
    Assuming it has something to do with their new album. Which at this point I don't really care about. But I felt it was absurd enough to share...

Wtf does all the black mean. :|

Maybe they broke up?

But there is 9 - so its probably some lame publicity stunt.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    They're about to record, as far as I can tell.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    "fancied"

lol'd
    inb4lists
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    jag said:

jag said:

jag said:

Dr_Slap said:

Nails are power-violence
    Not even close my friend. Nails has far more controlled chaos and structure than any power violence. Much different riff structure. Hell, Nails uses lots of d-beat.. You dont really find that in power violence.

Don't let the HM-2 noise distort what is really going on with their music. How can you listen to Obscene Humanity and still say that was power violence. All they did was change their tone for the next album by incorporating an HM-2. Nothing PV at all here.

What else do you consider PV by the way?
    Facefuck response :!!
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    http://noisey.vice.com/blog/lord-mantis-stream-body-choke-interview

track from the upcoming lord mantis album. its pretty damn good.
    I love winning with women
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
  • TyrantTyrant Posts: 2,850 destroyer of motherfuckers
    NOLA said:

"Down IV - Part Two" released May 13th.

Tracklisting:

01. Steeple
    02. We Knew Him Well
    03. Hogshead/Dogshead
    04. Conjure
    05. Sufferer’s Years
    06. Bacchanalia

Fuck yes \m/

:!!
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Between the sudden death of drummer Joey LaCaze and the band’s twenty-fifth anniversary, 2013 was, I imagine, a bittersweet year for the members of Eyehategod. And 2014 may be no less bittersweet: the band has announced that they’ll release a new self-titled album this May, which will be LaCaze’s final release (I’m not sure right now how much, if any, of the album also features new drummer Aaron Hill). So on the one hand, we get some new Eyehategod music, which is a good thing, but on the other hand, it will effectively serve as a final farewell to LaCaze. In any case, if the album’s first single, “Agigtation! Propaganda!” is any indication, it’s gonna be one heckuva demonstration of LaCaze’s talents.
    Here’s the album art…

…and here’s “Agitation! Propaganda!”:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xjKpB7hdjXk

Eyehategod’s self-titled album comes out May 27 in North America on Housecore Records, May 26 in Europe, Australia and New Zealand on Century Media, and May 21 in Japan on Daymare Records.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

Between the sudden death of drummer Joey LaCaze and the band’s twenty-fifth anniversary, 2013 was, I imagine, a bittersweet year for the members of Eyehategod. And 2014 may be no less bittersweet: the band has announced that they’ll release a new self-titled album this May, which will be LaCaze’s final release (I’m not sure right now how much, if any, of the album also features new drummer Aaron Hill). So on the one hand, we get some new Eyehategod music, which is a good thing, but on the other hand, it will effectively serve as a final farewell to LaCaze. In any case, if the album’s first single, “Agigtation! Propaganda!” is any indication, it’s gonna be one heckuva demonstration of LaCaze’s talents.
    Here’s the album art…

…and here’s “Agitation! Propaganda!”:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xjKpB7hdjXk

Eyehategod’s self-titled album comes out May 27 in North America on Housecore Records, May 26 in Europe, Australia and New Zealand on Century Media, and May 21 in Japan on Daymare Records.

I hope agigtation was a typo