Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Upcoming Album thread!

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    mrAPE said:

Im getting tired of that style art.

it's all the same guy; john baizley from baroness

http://aperfectmonster.com/
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
  • DreamtheaterDreamtheater Posts: 1,088 just the tip
    its european, its supposed to
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I know who it is. Im just saying too many bands using similar covers and art. Its awesome work buy 5 different bands don't need it
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Alex said:

That looks unbelievably gay.

dood i didnt even think acheiving that level of gay was even humanly possible..it needs some kind of award
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer

New Avantasia

woop woop, new Avantasia.
    but lol at how different is looks compared to their last albums

Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    edited February 2013
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy

\:D/ ^:)^ \m/ \:D/ ^:)^ \m/ \:D/ ^:)^ \m/ \:D/ ^:)^ \m/ \:D/ ^:)^ \m/ \:D/ ^:)^ \m/ \:D/ ^:)^ \m/ \:D/ ^:)^ \m/ \:D/ ^:)^ \m/ \:D/ ^:)^ \m/ \:D/ ^:)^ \m/ \:D/ ^:)^ \m/ \:D/ ^:)^ \m/ \:D/ ^:)^ \m/ \:D/ ^:)^ \m/
    I love winning with women
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    http://www.mediafire.com/?467lxkjxuvn37a3

new Light Bearer -free from the band themselves
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    listened to the new nick cave album.. idk if i like it..its interesting..very slow paced
    I'm listening to it right now. Its so fucking good............
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    edited February 2013
    I like Avantasia and all but if their albums go the rout Edguy did then..... [-X
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Add Elton John to the increasingly interesting roster of musicians contributing to the next album by Queens of the Stone Age: the singer talked about recording a song with the band yesterday when he appeared on Chelsea Lately with guest host Dave Grohl, who plays drums on the new album.

As it happened, Queens of the Stone Age were in a Los Angeles studio not far from sessions for an Engelbert Humperdinck album, and John managed to stop by both. "I went down and sang with him and then drove three blocks, in the Valley, I went from Engelbert to Queens of the Stone Age," said John, who will lead a tribute to Levon Helm Sunday at the Grammys. "Which was, you know, a bit of a mind-fuck."

John said he's not often asked to contribute to other bands' albums, because people assume he'll say no, but pointed out that he played on Alice in Chains' 2009 album Black Gives Way to Blue. Grohl joked that John had certain expectations when he walked in the door.

"You were like, 'Alright, what do you have, a ballad for me?'" Grohl said, rolling his eyes with exaggerated disdain. "And we were like, 'No, we don't have a ballad for you today, at all.'"

Along with Grohl and John, Trent Reznor, Scissor Sisters frontman Jake Shears and original bassist Nick Oliveri have also contributed to the upcoming Queens of the Stone Age album, which is due sometime this year.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

Along with Grohl and John, Trent Reznor, Scissor Sisters frontman Jake Shears and original bassist Nick Oliveri have also contributed to the upcoming Queens of the Stone Age album, which is due sometime this year.

:-bd

(but nick oliveri wasn't an original member)
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy

http://www.mediafire.com/?467lxkjxuvn37a3

new Light Bearer -free from the band themselves

Gonna have to listen later. Very excited for this
    My comment was aboht Silver Tongue. It was beautiful.
    Palms, the project featuring Deftones frontman Chino Moreno and members of Isis, will release their debut effort on June 25th via Ipecac Records. Moreno unveiled a song from the release yesterday via Mixlr.com, which has subsquently been uploaded to YouTube.

The song was taken down, but I was fortunate enough to hear it early this morning.

Fucking beautiful. Dat liquidy stoner Isis tone and Chino laying some calm, spacy vocals down. Unbelievably excited to hear more.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Megadeth Facebook:

METAL GODS MEGADETH NEW ALBUM 'SUPER COLLIDER' SET FOR RELEASE JUNE 2013

Dave Mustaine brings legendary thrash-metal pioneers to his own label with Universal for first time, uniting with his multi-platinum Capitol/EMI catalog

With worldwide sales of more than 30 million, and a seat at the top of the headbanging pantheon. Megadeth is a force -Billboard

LOS ANGELES, Feb. 12, 2012 -For a heavy metal band that's been around for nearly three decades, selling more than 38 million albums worldwide, earning numerous accolades including 11 Grammy® nominations, scoring five consecutive platinum albums-including 1992's two-million-selling Countdown to Extinction -Megadeth's founder, leader and primal guitar-slinger and lyricist Dave Mustaine feels the best is yet to come, especially after signing an exclusive worldwide deal with Universal Music Enterprises.

Currently working in their studio in San Diego on their 14th studio album titled Super Collider, Mustaine, along with bassist Dave Ellefson, drummer Shawn Drover and guitarist Chris Broderick, are looking forward to its release in June 2013

Megadeth's Super Collider is the first release through Mustaine's new label, Tradecraft, through UMe.

"It was a real thrill for us to learn there was an opportunity to join Universal," said Mustaine during a break in the sessions. "It seems like every time you see a great band or music video, it comes from the Universal label. Being with Universal is by far the most exciting and prestigious home for Megadeth ever! We are electrified with what the future holds and the possibilities such a powerhouse like Uni will bring for us all. We have worked with some great people over the years, and it is amazing to see so many of them on the Universal team for our new record, Super Collider. If Megadeth being here isn't satiating enough, having Tradecraft as my own label is going to be really amazing for metal bands around the world."

With a newfound energy with the band, Mustaine is raring to go, preparing for his latest tour, marking the 20th anniversary of their best-selling Countdown to Extinction album. Mustaine added, "Shawn, Chris and David have all been feverishly contributing some great music and I believe we are doing our best work ever together in the studio right now!"

"Megadeth is not just one of the most successful metal bands, but one of the most influential rock bands of the past 30 years," said UMe President/CEO Bruce Resnikoff in making the announcement. "They continue to be a huge draw on the road with their longtime fans as well as continually adding new fans. I look forward to working together with them."

Mustaine formed Megadeth in Los Angeles in 1983, and with a string of five consecutive platinum and multi-platinum albums Megadeth became one of the biggest bands of the mid-'80s and '90s, boasting such arena anthems as "Symphony of Destruction," "Peace Sells, But Who's Buying," "Holy Wars," and "Sweating Bullets," along with the top singles in 1997/98 off Cryptic Writings, "Trust," (No. 1 track) "Almost Honest," "Use The Man" and "A Secret Place."

With the recent acquisition of EMI, UMe now brings together Megadeth's classic, 14-year, seven-album Capitol catalog, which includes one multi-platinum release ('92's Countdown to Extinction), four platinum records ('86's Peace Sells... But Who's Buying?; '88's So Far, So Good... So What?; '90's Rust in Peace; '94's Youthanasia), and one gold ('97's Cryptic Writings). In all, the band has scored five Top 10 albums (including 2007's United Abominations and 2009's Endgame) and two Top 5 releases, with 2011’s TH1RT3EN debuting at No.11 on the Billboard Top 200 and No.1 on the Billboard Hard Rock Albums chart.