Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Upcoming Album thread!

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    :-? probably have some demo or some shit
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Hubris said:

you guys seem upset :-?

Even I disagree with that [-X

Plenty of amazing releases still to come this year.
    I love winning with women
    LIKE FUCKING THIS!!

---------
    Kylesa is set to release Ultraviolet, one of the most anticipated hard rock releases of the year and the follow-up to their critically-acclaimed album Spiral Shadow, on May 28 via Season of Mist (May 24 in Europe).

"Whereas Spiral Shadow was a warm album suggesting concepts of hope, Ultraviolet is a bit colder and darker," explains songwriter/guitar player Laura Pleasants. "All of our studio albums have their own unique identity and we've always been a band who strives for something different than what current fads suggest. With Ultraviolet, we took a step inward and wrote music that we felt we had to write; this album centers around the multiple themes of loss and you can feel it in the music. Everyone goes through it during their lifetime and this record reflects that experience."

"Unspoken," a new song from the eleven-track album is available now for Season of Mist newsletter subscribers.

The Savannah-based quintet recorded Ultraviolet at The Jam Room in Columbia, SC with the band's guitar player/songwriter, and sought-after producer, Phillip Cope (Baroness, Black Tusk) once again overseeing production.
    Day old

It’s still up in the air whether Tool will release a new album in 2013, but we do know they will be reissuing their debut EP ‘Opiate.’ The band will mark the 21st anniversary of the six-song release with a handcrafted, limited-edition package.The special edition will be released March 26, limited to just 5,000 copies. It will feature illustrations by legendary artist Adi Granov, with the design packaging by Mackie Osborne. He has collaborated with Tool on posters and merchandise along with several albums such as ’10,000 Days,’ ‘Lateralus’ and ‘Salival.’

The 5,000 copies will be divided into five different runs of 1,000. Each set will feature a variation of the exterior graphics and include bonus items such as a new stereoscopic image that can be viewed with glasses from the ’10,000 Days’ packaging.

The anniversary edition of ‘Opiate’ will not be available in stores. It can only be ordered via Tool’s website beginning March 26, with no pre-orders.

The reissue will have to tide fans over until the band’s next album of original material. They have been workiing on new material, but the release date is unknown. Maynard James Keenan has said it won’t be this year, but drummer Danny Carey says it will be released in 2013. We’ll have to wait and see.

Tool will be hitting the road in late April for a short tour in Australia and New Zealand.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    aint nobody got money for dat
    Hubris said:

gay

>Spends every day whining about not getting any of Tool's table scraps
    >special edition re-release with new artwork and packaging
    >calls it gay

Tool isn't his "band of the week"

Touche... back to LoG for the final week of the month.
    i'm not fucking paying for art i want new music so kindly fukkov
  • DreamtheaterDreamtheater Posts: 1,088 just the tip
    edited February 2013
    New deep purple album titled 'Now What?!'
    Post edited by Dreamtheater on
    New Kylesa jam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n3uzyMB2II

^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
    You been making the flavor of the week joke for at least a month and its still tool or log kindly hop off the tip
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    That was pretty cool.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    listening
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    From Metalsucks... So a gay article but news about the new Carcass album

BREAKING: Carcass Use Computers Now
    Wednesday, February 27th, 2013 at 3:30PM By John Retardy

When Carcass said they were making a new album they also said it was gunna sound just like their old albums and their old albums were made without computers because Carcass are very old and they made those albums a long time ago when there were no computers.

But I saw this picture on Metal Injeckshun:

You want to know what I think about that picture Carcass? THAT IS FUCKING BULLSHIT CARCASS! YOU SHUD USE A RECORD PLAYER LIKE THEY DID IN THE OLD DAYS! The name of the album is SURGICAL STEEL which it makes it sound like it was made in the old days and the names of the songs make it sound like they’re songs from the old days too.

“The Master Butcher’s Apron”
    “The Granulating Dark Satanic Mills”
    “A Congealed Clot Of Blood”
    “A Wraith In The Apparatus”
    “316l Grade Surgical Steel”
    “Cadaver Pouch Conveyor System”
    “Captive Bolt Pistol”
    “Intensive Battery Brooding”
    “None Compliance To Astm F899-12 Standard”
    “Mount Of Execution”
    “1985/Thrasher’s Abattoir”
    “Unfit For Human Consumption”
    “Zochrot”
    “Livestock Marketplace”

But I know IT’S JUST A LIE BECAUSE YOU USE COMPUTERS NOW!!! Your a bunch of sellouts. I bet your new album has rapping and breakdowns and drum machine triggers and those computer voices Axel hates and lotsa other dum shit.

YOU SUCK CARCASS! YOU FUCKING SUCK!!!!!!!!!!
    any news on everblack?