Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Upcoming Album thread!

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    New Vader tracklist....

"Welcome To The Morbid Reich" track listing:

01. Ultima Thule
    02. Return To The Morbid Reich
    03. The Black Eye
    04. Come And See My Sacrifice
    05. Only Hell Knows
    06. I Am Who Feasts Upon Your Soul
    07. Don't Rip The Beast's Heart Out
    08. I Had A Dream...
    09. Lord Of Thorns
    10. Decapitated Saints
    11. They Are Coming...
    12. Black Velvet And Skulls Of Steel
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    The re-release of Death's Human is also on Tuesday....geez. Two albums to buy next week.
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    New Vader tracklist....

01. Ultima Thule
    03. The Black Eye
    05. Only Hell Knows
    08. I Had A Dream...
    09. Lord Of Thorns
    10. Decapitated Saints
    11. They Are Coming...
    god I can't fucking wait for this.....
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Baltimore, MD hardcore band Trapped Under Ice will enter the studio in June to begin recording a new full-length titled "Big Kiss Goodnight." The effort will be produced by Chad Gilbert (of New Found Glory) and engineered by Paul Miner (Death By Stereo, Terror). A late-fall release via Reaper Records is planned.

They've been in the studio for about a week now!!!

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS ALBUM :D
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    New Vader tracklist....

01. Ultima Thule
    03. The Black Eye
    05. Only Hell Knows
    08. I Had A Dream...
    09. Lord Of Thorns
    10. Decapitated Saints
    11. They Are Coming...
    god I can't fucking wait for this.....
    This. If its anywhere near as good as necropolis its gonna own!
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I'll bite.
    I love winning with women
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    new unearth album streaming in full
    http://www.altpress.com/features/entry/exclusive_album_stream_unearths_darkness_in_the_light/
    Maybe later. I'm too busy listening to Colors
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Listening to the new unearth right now \m/
    Both Devin Townsend Project albums are streaming too.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    In Flames is streaming their entire new album right here http://music.aol.com/new-releases-full-cds/#/22
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    lol @ the name of Billy Ray Cyrus' album, "I'm American".

Seriously? I couldn't have guessed.
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    TESTAMENT Recording New Album With Drummer GENE HOGLAN - June 20, 2011
    San Francisco Bay Area thrash metal veterans TESTAMENT have just entered the studio with British producer Andy Sneap (MEGADETH, ARCH ENEMY, NEVERMORE, MACHINE HEAD) to begin recording their new album for a late 2011 release.

Due to a "serious injury," drummer Paul Bostaph is unable to take part in the new CD recordings but will rejoin TESTAMENT for touring in the future. Playing drums on the follow-up to 2008's "The Formation Of Damnation" will be Gene "The Atomic Clock" Hoglan (ex-DARK ANGEL, ex-STRAPPING YOUNG LAD, FEAR FACTORY, DETHKLOK), with LAMB OF GOD's Chris Adler set to make a special guest appearance on a couple of bonus tracks.

Hoglan previously played drums on TESTAMENT's 1997 album, "Demonic", but didn't stick around long enough to tour with the band in support of the LP.

Regarding the musical direction of the new TESTAMENT material, the band's vocalist, Chuck Billy, stated in a 2010 interview, "The new album will most likely be a culmination of 'The Gathering' [1999] and 'The Formation of Damnation', but we're definitely not going to forget who we are or our roots. I think we've found a comfortable spot in our writing style."

source: blabbbermouth
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    2011 just got way more brutal.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Vader \m/
    Trapped Under Ice \m/
    Devin Townsend \m/
    Unearth \m/
  • DreamtheaterDreamtheater Posts: 1,088 just the tip
    got my copy of Iconoclast last friday or so, preorders kick ass \m/
    fucking awesome album, Symphony X have outdone themselves
    plus i got a signed picture with it :D
  • DreamtheaterDreamtheater Posts: 1,088 just the tip
    edited June 2011
    double post <_>
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    Maynard James Keenan is spending the summer touring with reunited alt-rockers A Perfect Circle, but this fall he'll focus on another one of his projects, Puscifer, which will release their second album, Conditions of My Parole, on October 18. "We're still mixing, but it's mostly finished," Maynard tells SPIN. "Musically, it's like Twin Peaks in the desert."

The LP is being recorded in Northern Arizona, where Maynard lives and owns vineyards for his Caduceus Wines brand. In fact, the band set up a makeshift studo in his wine cellar. "It's different writing music in the outback compared to writing music on Hollywood Boulevard," he says of the high desert location. "The Verde Valley has so much diversity. You've got stories of ghosts and aliens, plus republicans, democrats, conservatives, liberals, vineyards, ranches, horses. It's hostile territory: You've got scorpions, black widows, brown recluse, javelina, rattlesnakes... and hippies."

The album is a collaboration between Puscifer members Mat Mitchell and Josh Eustis, plus newcomers including Jeff Friedl and Matt McJunkins from ASHES dIVIDE, L.A. songwriter Juliette Commagere, Bat for Lashes drummer Sarah Jones, and Jon Theodore, the former sticksman for Mars Volta. "He's got some serious chops," says Maynard. "Working with different people opens up a whole new set of questions and puzzles and solutions."

After the album drops in October, Puscifer will hit the road for a two-month tour. Maynard says he's still working out the details, but fans can expect variety show-style gigs like the band's last jaunt in 2009, but with "a lot of changes and new approaches. We'll be doing a lot of filming and posting more videos online, too."

But even when he's deep into Puscifer mode, Maynard's other projects are never far from his mind. After their summer tour, A Perfect Circle "might put out a track or two," he says. "The energy is good, so there's always the potential for a future." And Tool? "We're writing," he says.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Puscifer FUCK YES