Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Official Motorsports Thread (Insert updated thread title here)

Comments

• Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    Nashville does not deserve a Cup race at all. So yeah, they'll get a date lol.

Kidding. Some track will have to come off. Aint happening.

Replay of the duals are on now.
    I can do that. I don't have tickets yet or anything they have been on sale for a bit but I'll probably wait a couple months before I buy them. Sell out or not I know some people so I'll be able to get there
    Are they doing a package like California did for a while?

Like you gotta buy tix for the whole weekend? Not just the cup race?
    edited February 2011

Skipping the first one, No need for me to watch that. Somebody, I ain't saying who, fucked up the first race for me. LMAO

:-W

Skipping the first one, No need for me to watch that. Somebody, I ain't saying who, fucked up the first race for me. LMAO

:-W
    Dude what a fucking loser. Who does that shit? If I were you, i'd track that dude down and kick his ass lmao.

You're better off watching the 2nd one. From what I heard, cuz i didnt see it, is that it was much better than race 1.
    Yeah, that fucker.

It's still the greatest weekend of the year. B-)
    Yeah, that fucker.

It's still the greatest weekend of the year. B-)
    Except for the weekend when you're at the track, yes it is.

Mind if i say a funny harvick quote from the end of race 1 regarding the finish?

what? he's always got something to say.
    Regan Smith waited way too long to try to pass Busch for the win.
    Harvick comes over the air and says "Now we know why the 78 aint a winner. He dont even try to win. Waiting until 30 feet left to make the pass? What the hell is he thinking?"
    Childress comes on the radio and says "Yeah Idk what he was doing there. That was just dumb."

I found it funny atleast lol.
    He tells it like it is. That's why he's my favorite. He's all smiles until he gets in the car then he ain't got any friends. Dale Sr. had already had him hand picked to go in that car. Had to get in two years earlier than they wanted.
    He tells it like it is. That's why he's my favorite. He's all smiles until he gets in the car then he ain't got any friends. Dale Sr. had already had him hand picked to go in that car. Had to get in two years earlier than they wanted.
    been my favorite since 01 as well. Love the guy.

Also before the start of Dual 1, Dale Jr's spotter on the radio tells Dale: "Now remember, Dale, the 97 car is Kevin Conway. Nobody is gonna draft with him. Just watchout" lmao.

Same thing was said to the 11 by his spotter before the shootout Saturday as well lol
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Not sure about the package. I know when we go to bristol it is all three races That weekend
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Not sure about the package. I know when we go to bristol it is all three races That weekend
    That's why the one time I went to Bristol I got off ebay. But that was also when it was still a 100% garaunteed sell out every time.

Re-air of dual race 2 coming up soon.
    this race is way better than Dual 1 was.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Which Bodine? I am guessing Brett because Geoff is retired and Todd does the truck series.
    Which Bodine? I am guessing Brett because Geoff is retired and Todd does the truck series.
    Todd Bodine. He is/was attempting all 3 races this weekend. Didn't make 500, gotta qual on time for Saturday, and is obviously in the Truck race tomorrow night.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Todd Bodine. He is/was attempting all 3 races this weekend. Didn't make 500, gotta qual on time for Saturday, and is obviously in the Truck race tomorrow night.
    Why would he attempt another run at the Cup series, doesn't he remember how much he failed last time.
    Why would he attempt another run at the Cup series, doesn't he remember how much he failed last time.
    Cuz it's the Daytona 500. But yeah I guess he doesnt remember. Because he failed again today lol