Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Official Motorsports Thread (Insert updated thread title here)

Comments

• Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    i hope jimmie johnson crashes into the lake :l

We got a sniper in the tower. Fuck the 48. I hope somebody sticks him in the wall every week.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    C'mon #24!!!

Ima overlook that just this one time, sir.
  • AndysbackAndysback Posts: 2,228 just the tip
    C'mon #24!!!

Ima overlook that just this one time, sir.
    in b4 todd bodine causes a wreck
    bodine crashes

hmm weird
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I can't make it to any Nascar races this year, I am going to have to wait for Formula One in 2012.

Literally 2 miles from my house.
    Texas right? I think that was where they settled on. Can't remember though.
    Fucking Del Valle, Texas, biggest redneck, cholo(no offense but seriously) shithole in Central Texas, and they are building a multi million dollar facility to use once a year out there.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I have been to Bristol, Charlotte, darlington. The weekend I went to Bristol jr swept the weekend, Tony Stewart won in charlotte. Was a boring race. And in darlington I saw Terry Labonte win his last race as well as jeff Gordon run head on into a wall right in front of me which sparked a hillbilly fight. Was awesome
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Been to Atlanta (used to live 10 mile from the track),Bristol, Charlotte, Darlington, Rockingham, Kentucky Speedway, Nashville, and Talladega. Gonna add Chicago to the list this year and Vegas next year.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I have been to Bristol, Charlotte, darlington. The weekend I went to Bristol jr swept the weekend, Tony Stewart won in charlotte. Was a boring race. And in darlington I saw Terry Labonte win his last race as well as jeff Gordon run head on into a wall right in front of me which sparked a hillbilly fight. Was awesome
    My dad almost put money on Terry Labonte to win that race, he said odds were something around 2,000,000 to one, he was going to put 2 dollars on it, I still jayface him to this day for not doing it.
    Lol it was pretty cool. I've never been so excited as when jr won Bristol weekend.

Oo and i like

Harvick
    Jr
    Stewart

And Alec I don't count Kentucky speedway because this is the first year for the cup race. I went to the very first race that was had there we had season tickets. I would love to go to Atlanta. That track daytona, talledega and Richmond are on my must go to list
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    I can't make it to any Nascar races this year, I am going to have to wait for Formula One in 2012.

Literally 2 miles from my house.
    Texas right? I think that was where they settled on. Can't remember though.

Dual race 1 was very interesting. A lot of 2x2 drafting as I figured. Some overheating problems. Kurt Busch wins. Regan Smith 2nd.

Damnnit!! Why you posting spoilers without warning? I was planning on watching the replay later after work. No need to watch the first one now.

Was Harvick in the first one or second? I don't remember
    My bad. Sorry about that. He was in the 1st one.

I missed all but the first 16 laps of Dual 2. Heard it was much better than the first one though. Still can't find a video replay of it online anywhere yet which is irritating.

edited February 2011
    I believe Speed is gonna replay 'em both.

Ape, you'd love Atlanta. Super fucking fast. Richmond is on my list too. They been testing at Kentucky for years too. Haven't seen anything ther other than testing. There's chatter about Nashville getting a Cup date.

Oh yeah, betcha can't guess who my favorite is. Lol
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    {Upload|2318} Everybody's got something to hide except for me and my monkey. 8-X
    The Kentucky cup race is going to be huge I can't believe they got the date they did, they are adding 50k seats to the place to.
    I live 40 minutes from the track and am a NASCAR fan what do you think lol
    word. i may send you some money to grab me an inaugural program.
    I can do that. I don't have tickets yet or anything they have been on sale for a bit but I'll probably wait a couple months before I buy them. Sell out or not I know some people so I'll be able to get there