Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say goodbye to

Comments

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    If youre using it to help with your depression,
    that means you need it...<_>
    I don't though. It's just sometimes it gets so bad I can't tolerate it. I could deal with it sober, but it's absolute torture.

And I could stop. I'm dead serious. I didn't drink this entire year up until October, other then back in June for my graduation party. So that was once the entire year up until now. I could very easily quit.

but you dont.

Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It's just sometimes it gets so bad I can't tolerate it. I could deal with it sober, but it's absolute torture.
    So you can't tolerate it without alcohol. I'm pretty sure that's call dependence, regardless of you "being able to quit anytime you want."
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I really don't need alcohol, I truly don't
    Like I said, I only drink to help with my depression
    If you really didn't need it you would find a better way to deal with your depression. Say, I don't know, a social life? Counseling? Antidepressants? Sacrificial rituals?

Not bashing you here, just saying. Don't talk shit when you're in no situation to.

-_- Fuck you. I know for a fact counseling wouldn't help, as I've done it before. I'm not very social and it still wouldn't help, maybe for a few hours yea, but that's the same as alcohol. Helps for a few hours. And antidepressants have come to mind, but I'd feel way too pathetic to bring it up to my Mom or a doctor.
    Lol Cheeze and me are just posting the responses at the same time

Just different wordinz
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    -_- Fuck you. I know for a fact counseling wouldn't help, as I've done it before. I'm not very social and it still wouldn't help, maybe for a few hours yea, but that's the same as alcohol. Helps for a few hours. And antidepressants have come to mind, but I'd feel way too pathetic to bring it up to my Mom or a doctor.
    Don't you feel more pathetic drinking alone?
    I really don't need alcohol, I truly don't
    Like I said, I only drink to help with my depression
    If you really didn't need it you would find a better way to deal with your depression. Say, I don't know, a social life? Counseling? Antidepressants? Sacrificial rituals?

Not bashing you here, just saying. Don't talk shit when you're in no situation to.

But youre drinking.
    Lol Cheeze and me are just posting the responses at the same time

Just different wordinz
    lol, happened again
    It's just sometimes it gets so bad I can't tolerate it. I could deal with it sober, but it's absolute torture.
    So you can't tolerate it without alcohol. I'm pretty sure that's call dependence, regardless of you "being able to quit anytime you want."
    I can tolerate it, but honestly, I have 2 options. Deal with it sober and cry like a bitch, or drink and chill and laugh at everything. I can do it without alcohol, but as of right now, I choose not to. I'm not addicted, I can quit.

edited November 2010
    It shall continue.

EDIT: At Cheeze. But it seems to also fit what Erik posted so right on.
    Don't you feel more pathetic drinking alone?
    Not really. I prefer drinking alone. I chill out. Just get really goofy, but still chill.

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    And antidepressants have come to mind, but I'd feel way too pathetic to bring it up to my Mom or a doctor.
    Anti-depressants are made for a reason... to help people who are depressed. And you're better off trying to get them now as i'm sure you're on your Moms insurance.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    I'm honestly not dependent on it. I could seriously get through everything sober. I could get through it sober, but at times when I'm at rock bottom, that would be extremely hard. So yea, you could say I'm taking the "Coward's way out." but I don't need it, and I know I don't. I just take the easy way out of it sometimes.
    If you had antidepressants you wouldn't get to that point. I'm just saying.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If you aren't happy socially, find different people to talk to, or through deep personal reflections purge the negative qualities that you see within yourself and try again.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    And actually, and you can think I'm lying, but after I drank on Halloween, I woke up the next day and felt so fucking pathetic about the drinking, because in that past week I drank so much, I was turning into a junior alcoholic. So I made myself not drink when depressed and didn't plan on drinking 'til my step Nephew's party, which is exactly what I did, which was this Saturday. And now I don't plan on drinking 'til my birthday, and after that, Christmas and New Year's. After that, who knows. Probably won't drink at all until my cousin's birthday.
    If you aren't happy socially, find different people to talk to, or through deep personal reflections purge the negative qualities that you see within yourself and try again.
    What he said.
    edited November 2010
    No, I love my best friend. I'm just not social. I don't want a huge group of friends. Just 1 is fine for me actually. I've always been extremely shy. To the point that I shake trying to talk to someone new. Not so much guys, but girls are almost impossible.

No, I love my best friend. I'm just not social. I don't want a huge group of friends. Just 1 is fine for me actually. I've always been extremely shy. To the point that I shake trying to talk to someone new. Not so much guys, but girls are almost impossible.

Lemme rephrase. Girls that I'm ATTRACTED to. Lol.

Lemme rephrase. Girls that I'm ATTRACTED to. Lol.

I have a solution! Start going out with a girl, and then you won't be attracted to them anymore!
    At the point in my life that I was absolutely happy and satisfied with my life to the fullest, when I was with Lizzy. That's when I went pretty much straight edge. I hadn't drank in so long, and didn't see myself drinking again either. I was so happy I didn't need any fucking substance whatsoever, I was always in love with life. But now, fuck that. I can use an escape once in a while, doesn't mean I can't quit if I wanted. But I'm really not happy with my life at all, so fuck it, I don't want to right now. But I'm not addicted and I'll never let myself get to that point.