Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say goodbye to

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i haz magic pillz fo dat
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If you aren't happy socially, find different people to talk to, or through deep personal reflections purge the negative qualities that you see within yourself and try again.
    No, I love my best friend. I'm just not social. I don't want a huge group of friends. Just 1 is fine for me actually. I've always been extremely shy. To the point that I shake trying to talk to someone new. Not so much guys, but girls are almost impossible.

Lemme rephrase. Girls that I'm ATTRACTED to. Lol.

I have a solution! Start going out with a girl, and then you won't be attracted to them anymore!
    Lol.

Another thing, doesn't mean I can't open up. There's no one else I can be myself around more then when I'm around Kurt, but even him, I was extremely shy around at first.

• Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    That was actually a mature response from ya erik (not the expected 'fuck you cocksucker')

good job
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    I really don't need alcohol, I truly don't. Like I said, I only drink to help with my depression

erik....alcohol is a depressant and it will just make you more depressed
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If you aren't happy socially, find different people to talk to, or through deep personal reflections purge the negative qualities that you see within yourself and try again.
    No, I love my best friend. I'm just not social. I don't want a huge group of friends. Just 1 is fine for me actually. I've always been extremely shy. To the point that I shake trying to talk to someone new. Not so much guys, but girls are almost impossible.

Lemme rephrase. Girls that I'm ATTRACTED to. Lol.
    I believe you are in a mindset. You have no comfort talking to people, so going outside of that comfort is troubling to you. I get it. But being shy almost always results in low self-esteem, and they just think that's the way the world works, but it doesn't. I urge you to step outside of that comfort zone, because it's the best thing you can do for yourself in the long term.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    That was actually a mature response from ya erik (not the expected 'fuck you cocksucker')

good job
    Lol because I'm not getting full blown bashed for once. It's a normal conversation/debate. This is proof that I can be civil and respectful when I'm actually getting it back.

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Fuck you, Behemoth sucks. Go blow Oli Syke's vagina. 4Loko was banned.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    At the point in my life that I was absolutely happy and satisfied with my life to the fullest, when I was with Lizzy. That's when I went pretty much straight edge. I hadn't drank in so long, and didn't see myself drinking again either. I was so happy I didn't need any fucking substance whatsoever, I was always in love with life. But now, fuck that. I can use an escape once in a while, doesn't mean I can't quit if I wanted. But I'm really not happy with my life at all, so fuck it, I don't want to right now. But I'm not addicted and I'll never let myself get to that point.
    You'd be surprised as to what can happen

imageimage
    I really don't need alcohol, I truly don't. Like I said, I only drink to help with my depression

No, it chills me out and always makes me really happy and makes me laugh at everything.

your my friend, Behemoth rules. Oli Syke is my hero, sucks 4LoKo was banned.
    fixed
    gLee is the WORST FUCKING SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    fixed
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies

No, it chills me out and always makes me really happy and makes me laugh at everything.

Try weed...it's better.
    imageimage
    gLee is the WORST FUCKING SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    fixed
    my response

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1_B9FCZJMA

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy

you don't understand alcohol or the affects at all...sure it makes you feel better for a moment...but in the end it could be part of the reason you actually are depressed.....and drinking alone and then telling yourself you don't need it...your in denial...or at least will be in the future...your the perfect example of a future alcoholic if all the shit you say is true

• sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    I'm just sayin, if you're using alcohol as an anti-depressant, that sounds like a problem. Just sayin. I mean, if I was depressed, alcohol wouldnt be my choice.
    Hookah sucks.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    isnt alcohol a downer?
    wouldnt you want an upper?
    imageimage
    They should call them floories.
    No. I was depressed before I ever started drinking. It helps. And I realize it's only temporary.

And did you read, I PREFER to drink alone. I don't need it at all.

And fuck off, don't even start that shit. I refuse to let myself become my fucking Dad.

Now, fuck you and good day sir.