Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,284 mod
    Jets not going to kick anyones ass tomorrow. You can't beat Brady in Foxboro.

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    right, cause that Pats D is going to stop LT and Holmes lololololol *posts delusional pic*
    We'll see when your cellular phone blows up tomorrow night.

• PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Dez is done for the season. That sucks but get that kid healed up and ready for next year.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    I know and have a big sad :'(

He's been having ankle problems for sometime and they should have just let him rest. Now it's fractured >_< oh well we are going to need him next season(if it happens <_>) cause our team is looking mighty damn good under Garrett. Yes I believe he will be the new head coach. He beat Colts, would have beaten the Saints if it wasn't for that faggot Roy, and the Giants at the time was the best in the NFC. They have an excellent chance of beating the Eagles and the rest of their schedule.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Cowboys played great today. Can't wait for next weeks game...

and lol @ Andy and Vick crying to the NFL that players are hitting him after the ball.

Philly=1st place
    Dallas=4th place

edited December 2010
    They have an excellent chance of beating the Eagles and the rest of their schedule.
    bahahahahahaha
    Dallas has always been great at shutting down Jackson. Everyone now knows the plan to stop Vick and your TE has been known to be a bust this season. I think our chances are good. We just have to worry about your RB that's about it :]
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Here we go again.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Everyone now knows the plan to stop Vick
    why haven't they done it then? 1 loss in the last 5 games, doesnt seem like anyones stopping Vick. you guys almost lost to the worst Colts team in a decade, if I were you I wouldnt get too excited cause the Eagles are coming down to that shithole Dallas on sunday to fuck some cowboys up. get scaredddd........
    Cowboys played great today. Can't wait for next weeks game...

and lol @ Andy and Vick crying to the NFL that players are hitting him after the ball.

Philly=1st place
    Dallas=4th place

Zing!

Here we go again.
    lol @ the Bengals, if it wasnt for the cowboys, the bengals would be the worst dissapointment of the season, but the girls took that honor...
    Everyone now knows the plan to stop Vick
    why haven't they done it then? 1 loss in the last 5 games, doesnt seem like anyones stopping Vick. you guys almost lost to the worst Colts team in a decade, if I were you I wouldnt get too excited cause the Eagles are coming down to that shithole Dallas on sunday to fuck some cowboys up. get scaredddd........
    You do know McCoy bailed your asses out on some of those games and not Vick right? plz tell me you know that. Couple teams had Vick stopped in his traps and he looked like shit. If McCoy hadn't run like a monster yall would have lost more then 1. I am excited cause we obviously can hang with the best at the moment. We have a new fire and it's looking good :3
    you can hang with the best? bahahahaha, i hate to tell you this marc, but the colts are nowhere near their best this year. the giants and bears had great defensive strategies for Vick, we still beat the Giants, and almost beat the Bears. "McCoy bailed us out" like he came from nowhere.... he's on the damn team, he's supposed to help us win games, that's what checkdown recievers and running backs are for, to help out the QB. listen up, i'm gonna tell you what's up right now...

THERE IS NO CHANCE IN HELL THE COWBOYS WIN NEXT WEEK.
    You are saying looks like no one is stopping Vick which isn't true. Couple of teams HAVE stopped in Vick numerous times. Stopping Vick=stopping the pass game only to rely on the run. If McCoy didn't have his monster games yall would have lost more then 2 games plain and simple. it's not hard to believe that.

I'm saying here is Cowboys will stop Jackson. They always do no matter how good he is. Your TE sucks something awful but your running game is good. They are going to go after Vick like nothing and make him panic. Like I said if you run Vick to the right he can't do anything cause that's not his comfort zone and now the rest of the league knows this. He needs to change his game up cause it's obviously not working now. Cowboys have an good change of beating the Eagles.
    edited December 2010
    If money was on the line who would you pick, Eagles or Cowboys?

If money was on the line who would you pick, Eagles or Cowboys?

Post edited by HOODS on
    edited December 2010

I'm saying here is Cowboys will stop Jackson. They always do no matter how good he is.
    too bad it's 11 vs 11 and not 11 vs 1 because we have alot of other weapons besides Jackson.

Post edited by HOODS on
    Here we go again.
    lol @ the Bengals, if it wasnt for the cowboys, the bengals would be the worst dissapointment of the season, but the girls took that honor...
    Yeah I know the bengals suck and with only 8 playoff appearances since they were created. However I will continue to watch them and root for them for they are my team.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    [..]