Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i spent more then $90. the Eagles are sold out forever. sometimes they'll release standing room only tix, but they go in minutes. you got to get tickets off stubhub and craigslist and shit like that. If you want season tickets, theres like a 10 year waiting list, my parents were on the list before, they got contacted almost 5 years after getting on the list, but the tix they had available were wayy to much.
    $25 to fucking park.....BULLSHIT! You can park for free, but would have to walk prolly close to 3 miles, so they robb the shit out of you for parking. it sucks. anyway, had a good time! it was a hard fought tough game on both sides. Eagles D needs to get better or they can kiss any chance goodbye. Glad they pulled out the Vicktory! Eagles O is great, just need to tighten up on D and they did tonight in the 4th when they had to. getting Samuel back will help. heres some pics....

Photobucket

top of Rocky's head
    Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

some of me and my fiance Andrea...

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    hot chocolate nigguhhz...
    Photobucket

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,727 mod
    The Eagles offense is still not without flaws. They can still be better in the red zone.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    youre right, last week especially, they were horrible in the redzone. but every week they still put up close to 30 points or more. if they D can keep other teams under 20 points, I think they Eagles will beat anybody. if they D plays better, who knows where this team could go...
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,727 mod
    Indeed, I just think that as a big play offense, their options diminish in the red zone. But they have McCoy and Celek, so they should be fine....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Celek dropped another one right in his hands in the endzone tonight, widee open. He was such an up and comer and he's having a horrible year. he did have a clutch 3rd and long to seal the victory for them, but he can be alot better especially in the redzone where they need him the most. I have nothing but praise for McCoy, I thought he was going to be good, and he's looking great! I would have Bought a McCoy jersey if I didnt spend all my money on parking.
    edited December 2010
    Since Philly had the thursday game this week and won it, this now officially begins Eagles/cowboys week for me! hahahahahaa and the Eagles have 3 extra days to prepare! FUCK DALLAS!

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

I know, I know some of these funny ass pics say no playoffs wins since 1996, but last year the cowgirls beat us, then got absolutely spankkked by the Vikings. It's time for revenge this year! I expect a good game, they're division rivals, Dallas will play hard, but I want this year to be a SWEEP of Dallas. GO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEagles!!!

Post edited by HOODS on
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What a fucking pussy.
    :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-))
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I would laugh so hard if Tony Romo got traded to Philadelphia. XD
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Damn George was hammered last night.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,610 spicy boy
    im pretty sure he quit drinking...george...you my homie
    edited December 2010
    yea man, i'm sober. i quit boozing last april. the alcohol was killing me. i was just wired up after going to the Eagles game, then in the middle of the night I realized that our next game was against Dallas and got real fired up! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeagles!
    Post edited by HOODS on
    lol...congrats about being sober man...its a tough thing to do....i remember talking to you about it on facebook when you started...or when you were thinking about starting lol....its been a while
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Tom Brady made quite a surprising confession earlier this week, he admitted to having a soft spot for fashionable sheepskin boots. ~ The New England Patriots quarterback has agreed to be the face of the new UGGs men's line which is expected to debut next fall. ~ According to the Boston Herald, Brady is expected to convince male consumers that the UGG brand is not just for women and in fact is macho and fashionable enough for men to wear.

~ “I have worn and loved the UGG brand for a long time,” Brady said in a statement.

^^ Thats funny considering that the new mens line is coming out next fall. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz4RQu5ElIk
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    edited December 2010
    lol...congrats about being sober man...its a tough thing to do....i remember talking to you about it on facebook when you started...or when you were thinking about starting lol....its been a while
    thanks broseph! it means alot. (i havent really talked about it on here since when i was thinking of quiting and asking for advice) but ,this is pretty much my story and what happened to me. my drinking was getting wayy out of hand, all i was doing was drinking all day and night madd beers, madd whisky for years. when i 1st quit i had a rough time for a few months with the shakes, DT's, fevers, stomach issues, anxiety, insomnia, i was fuckin paronoid, shit was real real bad, I was even hospitalized for a while. my suggestion for anyone who'z been drinking heavily for a while, don't fuck around and try to quit cold turkey like i did, just go right to the hospital, i waited a few days and was a complete mess by the time i got to the hospital, they pretty much saved my ass, (look up Delerium Tremens, thats what i was going through.) if anyone is dealing with same shit, just go to the hospital, the withdraw will still suck, but at least you wont be risking your life. i'm real grateful to be sober today, i dont ever wanna go back to that fucked up mess. now i go to counseling once a week (it helps) and i'm on a slight dose of meds for anxiety. I've been sober going on 8month now. it took a while, but now i'm feeling alot better. i lost alot of weight, i'm healthier, and clear headed now. and i have more money cause i'm not spending it all on booze. rex, i really appreciate the support man! yoo my homie!

*brofist*

Post edited by HOODS on
    im really happy for you man...beating shit like that takes a lot out of you
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Ravens/Steelers for SNF

Jets/Patriots for MNF

going to be awesome games.