Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    If were talking QB and not the team around him,  not their injuries, and not their history. Just current skill

PM
    wentz
    wilson
    stafford
    lamar
    Brees
    deshaun
    rodgers
    Dak
    matt ryan
    cousins
    TB12

Something like that. The top 7 would be pretty set. After that you could mix and match. Sam darnold has a lot of talet. Its a shame his coach is woat. Murry will probably break in that top 10-12 this year. 

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Speaking of injury... has madden put him on the cover yet? :-)) 

maybe you’re right. But that’s not how I’d run a club if I was in charge. 
    Yea he was on Madden 20. And other than the mid season injury, he essentially shattered the Madden curse considering everything he accomplished last season.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Redskins name change incoming by Monday 
  • GazzaGazza Posts: 145 salt miner
    Biggest generation of pussies the world has ever seen. Fact. 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Da_Knee said:
    I agree. I’d be interested in percentage of native Americans who legit have a problem with “red skins” and “Indians”. It’s not like either of those terms are ever said in a derogatory fashion. Personally if I was Native American I feel I might like that my peopleS warriors are the team mascot. 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    They don't have a problem with Chiefs, Braves or Seminole. It's the derogatory names that need to go. Indians is just plain ignorant to begin with. The idea that in 2020, people would still refer to Native Americans with a name based off the mistake of lost intruders is ridiculous. But then we also pronounce Celtics with an "S" sound, so...

#merrca
    Da_Knee said:
    I agree. I’d be interested in percentage of native Americans who legit have a problem with “red skins” and “Indians”. It’s not like either of those terms are ever said in a derogatory fashion. Personally if I was Native American I feel I might like that my peopleS warriors are the team mascot. 
    Lmao the names themselves are derogatory. They dont need to be said in any fashion to be that way. 

Da_Knee said:
    I’d be interested in percentage of native Americans who legit have a problem with “red skins” and “Indians”. It’s not like either of those terms are ever said in a derogatory fashion
    The name is dergatory you dense fuck. You don't have to say it a certain way for it to be so. 
    Da_Knee said:
    Imagine getting triggered because a football team is going to change its name
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SATAN said:
    They don't have a problem with Chiefs, Braves or Seminole. It's the derogatory names that need to go. Indians is just plain ignorant to begin with. The idea that in 2020, people would still refer to Native Americans with a name based off the mistake of lost intruders is ridiculous. But then we also pronounce Celtics with an "S" sound, so...

#merrca
    My point is - who has a problem with it? Does anyone here actually know  a Native American in real life? If yes, have you asked them if they have a problem with it? I know one person who is full Native American, and I’m going to ask them next time I see them. 

If I’m wrong then I apologize and sure I’ll support their effort change the name. I just put myself in their shoes and I don’t think I’d be personally offended by it. My thoughts right now is that those offended by it aren’t actually native Americans but really the hard core left who are white knighting on their behalf. That’s who I wouldn’t want to indulge in this.... if legit native Americans are actually offended then sure change it idc 
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    "If I were Native American"

That's...... not how this works. 
    Yeah thats very white privilege of him lol
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    I’m not offended by anything, but what’s crazy to me is that “Indians” is what’s taught in school. I remember when we went over Native Americans in History, they were also heavily referred to as Indians and Indian tribes in the textbooks. Which, as stated previously, is simply factually incorrect lmao, wit actual Indians being from India.
  • GazzaGazza Posts: 145 salt miner
    Da_Knee said:
    Imagine getting triggered because a football team is going to change its name
    Not triggered at all. You squad just looks for things to bitch about. Greatest economy ever going "Bitch"..Close borders so infection don't spread "Bitch"..Didn't close soon enough "Bitch"..Now names which we all grew up with which aren't offensive at all "Bitch"..Rebel Flag "Bitch" Which btw most people see Dukes of Hazzard when they see that flag. How bout this. And Erik the reason Columbus coined them indians is because he though he landed in East Asia. His GPS wasn't working. Point  being is MOST of your generation are super soft Blah blah blah with your white priv. also.  I worked for everything. I'm out of the house almost 90 hrs a week. Now go tear down Grants statue again you morons. Rex. Jobe get his posters yet?
                                                                P.S.
                                                                 I wouldn't get in front of my truck. See the Fed Ex pulling the doubles. Yea. That will happen.
    Hey Gary how do you feel about Jared Kushner, Trump Jr, and other close relatives and friends of Trump getting hundreds of millions of dollars in bailout Paycheck Protection Money for their businesses? You say you work hard for your money, does it bother you at all that your tax dollars are lining these millionaires pockets with more money? 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Fuck I hate my life 
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Yeah if you have to work 90 hours a week to live there is something wrong there lol
  • New_GaryNew_Gary Posts: 314 salt miner
    Hey Gary how do you feel about Jared Kushner, Trump Jr, and other close relatives and friends of Trump getting hundreds of millions of dollars in bailout Paycheck Protection Money for their businesses? You say you work hard for your money, does it bother you at all that your tax dollars are lining these millionaires pockets with more money? 
    Nope..that sucks. Doesn't suck as bad as Obama dumping pallets on the Ayatollahs.  I count my time sleeping in truck as work as to why the inflated hourly numbers.