Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Imagine flexing bout being a slave lmao. 

AYO MY MASTER GAVE ME 5 HOURS OFF. ONLY 85 THIS WEEK CRANK UP. 🍾🍾🍾🍾
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Reborn said:
    Hey Gary how do you feel about Jared Kushner, Trump Jr, and other close relatives and friends of Trump getting hundreds of millions of dollars in bailout Paycheck Protection Money for their businesses? You say you work hard for your money, does it bother you at all that your tax dollars are lining these millionaires pockets with more money? 
    Nope..that sucks. Doesn't suck as bad as Obama dumping pallets on the Ayatollahs.  
    That does suck. I didn't vote for Obama in his 2nd term. You gonna vote for Trump? 
    Or are you gonna be a hypocrite like the rest of your party? 
  • GazzaGazza Posts: 145 salt miner
    Imagine flexing bout being a slave lmao. 

AYO MY MASTER GAVE ME 5 HOURS OFF. ONLY 85 THIS WEEK CRANK UP. 🍾🍾🍾🍾
    You know nothing about drivers hours and how they work. Ever hear of a 70 hr log? Slave? I just work to provide for my family but that's ok for you to think what you wan't.
    Or are you gonna be a hypocrite like the rest of your party? 
    I didn't vote for him the 2nd time either. The first time I did. Dude was a great speaker and fooled me. It's doesn't really matter who I vote for in NY. NY is a blue state because of Albany NYC and Buffalo..Mainly NYC. You do know Biden is a moron..right? Trump had this economy buzzing like never before. He should prob. just stay quiet more often. 
  • GazzaGazza Posts: 145 salt miner
    I am leaving this state also. Was supposed to meet a realtor the last week of July in Palm Harbor Fla. the last week of July but corona sidelined that for a minute. Shooting for the last week of Sept. now. My first purchase after the house will be 2 Ar's.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    9/10 of Native Americans are not offended by name RedSkins RedSkins. Looks like I was correct 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Redskins_name_controversy#Academic_research

Good thing BLM came along to white knight on their behalf 

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    thanks for the solid wiki research
    9/10 of Native Americans are not offended by name RedSkins RedSkins. Looks like I was correct 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Redskins_name_controversy#Academic_research

Yeah except it was native American groups that asked them to change the name... 
    I mean lets be real here. There has been a lot of people upset about the name for a while. The only reason its being changed is because of sponsorships 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

Yeah except it was native American groups that asked them to change the name... 
    from what I can tell it’s a small minority of native Americans...

I could be totally wrong but the mascot is supposed to be something the team and fans rally behind and take pride in. The Redskins was never meant to be derogatory but really it’s supposed to be this cool native Americans warrior. Like it’s really fucking cool if you think about it. I wish I was descended from a long line of fearless warriors. 

The question they should ask native Americans is “do you think it’s Redskins is a cool name that makes you want to rally behind that team if you like football?” 
    :| Wake you are so fucking cringey its embarrassing. In what world does Redskin = Warrior? That's the biggest stretch I've ever seen
    Native Americans literally are a small minority wtf lmao
    And i get what hes saying, its a small amount of the small amout of native Americans.

so what if its 10 people? Its a horrible name and should be changed. 
  • New_GaryNew_Gary Posts: 314 salt miner
    Better Change them Cowboys name also. Cowboys did some awful things back in the day from lawlessness etc.....can't just stop at one right?
    2020 is honestly making me racists against white people
    Reborn said:
    Better Change them Cowboys name also. Cowboys did some awful things back in the day from lawlessness etc.....can't just stop at one right?
    You can't even do your stupid analogies right. They're not changing the name because Redskins did anything bad, they're changing the name because Redskin is a dergatory term :| Cowboy isn't an offensive term, dipshit. 
    Reborn said:
    You can't even do your stupid analogies right. They're not changing the name because Redskins did anything bad, they're changing the name because Redskin is a dergatory term :| Cowboy isn't an offensive term, dipshit. 
    Still wouldn't want your team named after a bunch of criminals. My analogy is spot on. While we are at it I can think of a bunch of shit that has to be changed. Keep walking that slippery slope.
    For instance...The Chicago White Sox. Why you calling me me a Sock. Sounds pretty stupid right but there is some scumbag lawyer out there who would push that issue. 
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:
    Still wouldn't want your team named after a bunch of criminals. My analogy is spot on. While we are at it I can think of a bunch of shit that has to be changed. Keep walking that slippery slope.
    Your analogy is fucking stupid and doesn't even make sense. You don't even know the definition of the word cowboy. The word you are looking for is "bandit" Fuck you're dumb