Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    that aint evenz right biancaz dont even posteth in this thread she shouldnt be allowed to get new page points

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

conspiracy theory: Players on the Cowboys didnt like Wade Phillips so they got together over some beerz and decided to loose games until he was fired... How did they firguer this well theyd commit pentalties on big plays and throw INTz and just plain suxass

[-(

blue turbins

• MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    conspiracy theory: Players on the Cowboys didnt like Wade Phillips so they got together over some beerz and decided to loose games until he was fired... How did they firguer this well theyd commit pentalties on big plays and throw INTz and just plain suxass
    You just blew my mind!! And it all makes sense!!!
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I mean its definitely not just the coaches fault for the Cowboys shitty season the players definitely have some responsibility in this matter.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    see this theory works because everyone knows Jerry Jones fukking is a loose cannon when it comes to firing coaches

[-(

blue turbins

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I could see Cower being the next Cowboys head coach come next season. Cower has said he still has the coaching bug and everyone knows Jerry Jones has got the money.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    Cohwer's wife died recentley too... and his kids are grown by now... the whole reason he left the Steelers was to be with his family heez got nothing else

[-(

blue turbins

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Just got down to the stadium. First time I've ever been to steelers vs bengals and first Monday night game I've ever been to. I'm excited. Hopefully the bengals can win.

And to be nice: good luck to your team cats.

Also I'm sporting a new shirt. Bright orange and says "shittsburgh PA"
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Have fun Ape. I hope the Bengals win tonight.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    Thank you primal
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    meh dadz down there too... heez got seats at the visiting teams tunle (for the life of me I cant remember how to spell tunnle) anyways Steelers got skillz dont need no luck ape lolz

i need it to be a high scorin game on bpoth teams because i have Steelers and Bengals together on meh Fantasy team lolz

[-(

blue turbins

I'm by that tunnel section 126
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yo Wade, please join the Eagles, we need someone to clean jockstraps, braid Asante Samuel's hair, and bring Andy Reid 3 cheesesteaks throughout the 9am-11am practice. The Eagles need you.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    thats awesome man, have fun!
    Thank you sir
    really, the visitors side?

[-(

blue turbins

No sir. Directly behind the goal posts north endzone. The visitors tunnel is north endzone
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    i still don't get why they built that slanted seating area on the other side....just looks weird to me
    d00dz if Cohwer became Cowboys coach I'd be scared of em

[-(

blue turbins