Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Glad I watched Dexter tonight...The game is going as expected.
    image Photobucket
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If I knew what I had to do to become a coach in the NFL, I would do it. I obsess over strategy, etc.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Cowboys are getting owned right now.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    *Gets delusional pictures ready for Marc*

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    If I knew what I had to do to become a coach in the NFL, I would do it. I obsess over strategy, etc.
    go to college for coaching, then go to a good highschool and make a name for yourself and make your team top 10 in the country, then get offers from college and go to a college and make a name for yourself in college and win some national titles and last but not least...accept an offer from a shitty team in the NFL and make them a winner.

go to college for coaching, then go to a good highschool and make a name for yourself and make your team top 10 in the country, then get offers from college and go to a college and make a name for yourself in college and win some national titles and last but not least...accept an offer from a shitty team in the NFL and make them a winner.

The fuck is this, a get rich quick scheme?
    image Photobucket
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    Marc must be making a lot of paper off of this.

Roy Roy just got fucking jacked in the back of the head.
    If this gamer were an afternoon game, I'd probably be watching it...that way I'd have other games to flip to..If I watched it now, I'd just be severely depressed.
    image Photobucket
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i wish i got to watch the raiders game... finally some hope after a miserable 8 years...
    That right there made Matthews DPOTY
    i wish i got to watch the raiders game... finally some hope after a miserable 8 years...
    Just imagine if they had consistency at QB, they could be playoff contenders. Jacoby Ford looked really good today.

Just imagine if they had consistency at QB, they could be playoff contenders. Jacoby Ford looked really good today.

well i will settle for a positive record but things are starting to look a little up. i still dont know why we have that bum for a coach though and like you said a reliable qb would def help

The fact that they just had their best draft in franchise history might help them out in a long run.
    The fact that they just had their best draft in franchise history might help them out in a long run.
    2 words...Jake Locker. If the 49er's don't draft him, I give you no hope for the future.
    yea they have been squandering there drafts for years. and getting bo jackson in the 7th round was prob a better draft year lol
    edited November 2010
    2 words...Jake Locker. If the 49er's don't draft him, I give you no hope for the future.
    I'd rather have Andrew Luck. Not even close, that guy is phenomenal. So smart, so calculating. Best college prospect I've seen in my young life. The kicker is that he's a sophomore.

I wouldn't be disappointed with Locker though, even though his accuracy is a little bit shaky, which is the most important part of a prospect's game.
    yea they have been squandering there drafts for years. and getting bo jackson in the 7th round was prob a better draft year lol
    I think that they found some great long term starters as well as one or two pro bowl candidates in there. Rolondo McClain is a beast.
    I'd rather have Andrew Luck. Not even close, that guy is phenomenal. So smart, so calculating. Best college prospect I've seen in my young life. The kicker is that he's a sophomore.

I wouldn't be disappointed with Locker though, even though his accuracy is a little bit shaky, which is the most important part of a prospect's game.
    I think that they found some great long term starters as well as one or two pro bowl candidates in there. Rolondo McClain is a beast.
    Well yeah Luck is beyond better. I want him as the Cowboys QB <_> but yall need a QB and Locker is your best bet right now. Unless yall can wait another 2 years. shit next year might be a lock out and you would have a better chance to get him lol.
    edited November 2010
    Luck very well could go this year, but I don't think the 49ers would get him if he did, as he would be the #1 overall pick and would go to the Bills.

I'd rather see how Mallett develops, as his accuracy has been on the rise. There are a ton of interesting QB prospects this year, and I'm excited to see how they do. Either way though, the 49ers have got to come out of the draft with a franchise QB. No other option. It's go time.

Also, Luck isn't going to go to the Cowboys. They're probably committing to Romo in the long term, and they should. You have a very good starter in Romo, no matter how much the bitches in Texas think otherwise. Try going 10 years without a good starter at QB, then tell me that you would like Romo to go.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    NinerscanbebetterthanCowboysnow?
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket