Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    They should hire T.O. to coach.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    well not right now <_>

But at the times the D didn't give up or had this whole issue, he was beast and made that D top 5. Should have never been HC and just stuck to D.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    You are kidding me right? Getting rid of him all together was easily the best decision.
    image Photobucket
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    I am so tired of getting high round picks.....we should be 4-4......SIGH.

Cowboys need help in a lot of places. Even Wade's D doesn't look very good anymore. I'd say offensive line and running back are their most pressing needs. The defense is probably better than they're playing right now.
    Online for sure but they need a Safety. Turning CB's into a Safety's doesn't seem to work.

I don't think a RB is a pressing need. I don't think Barber will be back so next season its gonna be Jones and Choice. I would take a RB in the later rounds but they need to spend their first few picks on Oline,DB's and LB's.

Of course LB's might not be as much of a need if the new coach changes back to a 4-3 defense. The 3-4 needs a lot of LB's.

RB is a big deal and I think they should trade Barber to at least get another round pick for the oline or D. Choice is alright but isn't that reliable. Jones and Murray combo would be beastly. They are both big dudes that can run and pound the ball.

IDK what happened but our CBs used to be damn good. Last year Jenkins was a monster and this year he just flat out sucks. Maybe the D just doesn't care anymore to try and even win the games. It's obvious Wade has lost this team and he's just not the man for the job. He has no passion, no fire, no anything. It's the same old bullshit interview every Sunday.

After they take Murray just start drafting that oline. Right now that's our biggest weakness and it got Romo killed and almost got Kitna killed yesterday. If they don't pick it up next Sunday, then the Giants will destroy Kitna.

No team will trade anything for Barber with his contract the way it is. Barber will be released in the offseason.

The Cowboys do not need anolther skill player with their early rd picks. They need to go Oline ,Oline then DB in my opinion.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Thank God WAD is gone.

Jason garrett sucks too and he'll get the boot after the season ends.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    Mallet has one of if not the strongest arms i have ever seen...luck looks great...and locker is proving what i told everyone at the end of last years draft...he is trash and will be trash in the nfl...if the lions keep losing close games like this we will be in prime position to take that patterson guy out of lsu
    I like Mallett, but he hasn't consistently displayed accuracy that he needs to be a good NFL prospect. If you think Locker has played poorly, then you're wrong. He's been just as good playing with a team that's ten times worse. He's making all the throws he made last year. He's still a fantastic QB and with some training in decision making skills, he could be all pro in the NFL.
    what im saying is everyone in the offseason was saying how good he is and how he will be the number one pick and i just didn't see it....i didn't mean (even tho i used the word trash) he couldn't be a good qb....i just thought he was no where near a number one pick
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    Glad Wade is gone...but promoting Jason Garrett haha cmon Jerry! I know you have seen that Cowboys offense well lack of offense. What difference does Garrett make? haha

GRUDEN GRUDEN GRUDEN!!!
    i don't see gruden as a guy who would want to coach the cowboys....maybe...but the only thing he won was a Super Bowl with tony dungeys players...don't get me wrong tho i like him a lot as a coach
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Bill Cower

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    come back to San Diego WADE!!!!
    Gruden is the guy I would like to see. Cowher works too. I just know Jason Garrett isn't gonna be the solution haha.
    Cowher would never join the cowboys... they're a bunch of bums. Who enjoy losing
    yeah i don't see any way cowher would ever go to the cowboys
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Jerry Jones needs to take a look in the mirror after this year too. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    cowboys need to fire Jerry Jones imo

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    How does that one work?
    image Photobucket
    How does that one work?
    Bullet to the head?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    If owners could be fired, we'd have thrown ours out the door along with Matt Millen.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage