Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    edited September 2010
    i just did lol

edit - new page
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    For every game that Pete Carrol does not give Justin Forsett more than 10 carries, I hate the Seahawks even more. I don't know what more he has to do.
    Just wait, Broncos are going to kick ass this year.
    and im going to be here laughing my ass off at you guys, sayin i told you so.
    im not expecting any wins from them for the next few weeks. After bye we will go undefeated.
    Yeah, I'm with you bro, after this 1-5 start, shit's going down.
    is that sarcasm...or...
    Dead serious bro, I don't know what I'm more excited about, Moreno's 2.1 ypc or the abundance of proven receiving threats.
    After bye we will go undefeated.
    In seriousness though...

KC, SD, STL, KC, ARI, OAK, HOU, SD

No way you go undefeated after the bye. Not happening. Not even the Colts could beat Houston, and you don't beat San Diego twice.

I'd put more money in the 49ers beating the Saints tomorrow than the Broncos going undefeated after the bye.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    edited September 2010

Lions>Broncos on running game and passing. Even their back up QB is better then autistic Orton.

Dawkins and Bailey need to GTFO of Denver and go to a winning team. It's sad seeing talent rot away like that :(
    For every game that Pete Carrol does not give Justin Forsett more than 10 carries, I hate the Seahawks even more. I don't know what more he has to do.
    Just wait, Broncos are going to kick ass this year.
    and im going to be here laughing my ass off at you guys, sayin i told you so.
    im not expecting any wins from them for the next few weeks. After bye we will go undefeated.
    Yeah, I'm with you bro, after this 1-5 start, shit's going down.
    is that sarcasm...or...
    Dead serious bro, I don't know what I'm more excited about, Moreno's 2.1 ypc or the abundance of proven receiving threats.
    After bye we will go undefeated.
    In seriousness though...

KC, SD, STL, KC, ARI, OAK, HOU, SD

No way you go undefeated after the bye. Not happening. Not even the Colts could beat Houston, and you don't beat San Diego twice.

I'd put more money in the 49ers beating the Saints tomorrow than the Broncos going undefeated after the bye.

i have my confidence in The Broncos.

if not undefeat....playoffs..
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Kansas City isn't a pushover either. Not a good game today, but they are talented.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    You didn't make it obvious sir.

Lions>Broncos on running game and passing. Even their back up QB is better then autistic Orton.

Dawkins and Bailey need to GTFO of Denver and go to a winning team. It's sad seeing talent rot away like that :(

LOL okay whatevah ese.

Ill enjoy watching the cowgirls choke.
    Sadly, they are in the back end of their careers. Shame because I really like them too. :(

LOL okay whatevah ese.

I will enjoy it. Not as much as when I saw the Broncos choke last year :3

who's on your team that's better on offense then the Lions? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Didn't a certain somebody beat Marc with the Lions last year?
    image Photobucket
    Kansas City isn't a pushover either. Not a good game today, but they are talented.
    No way. They are a pretty good team. I'd almost (hence almost) say they could get second or third in that division. If they were willing to pick up Clausen in the second round, I'd say they're a lock for 2nd place.
    That's right! don't answer my question because you have NO ONE! ABSOLUTELY NO ONE on offense that is better than what the Lions have. tiz lulzy.

LOL okay whatevah ese.

I will enjoy it. Not as much as when I saw the Broncos choke last year :3

who's on your team that's better on offense then the Lions? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Thomas, Royal, Moreno, Lloyd

I dot know why im going along with your shit anyways...All youre going to do is bash on my team..just like im going to bash your team.

Broncos have a solid roster and are going to do a helluva lot better than you think they are.

Once the season is over is when i will talk about how each team did. Not two weeks in the season.

We got 14 more weeks to go dude, alot can happen.

Obviously some unexpeted shit happened these past two weeks.
    None of your wide receivers are as good as Calvin Johnson, nor can Knowshon Moreno stack up to Jahvid Best. <_>
    edited September 2010
    None of your wide receivers are as good as Calvin Johnson, nor can Knowshon Moreno stack up to Jahvid Best. <_>

we'll see buddy.

when the broncos own this bitch i cant fucking wait to say i told you so.
    Royal had a very very disappointing year last year, how are you optimistic about his performance this year? Thomas has only played one game, Moreno has potential, but hasn't realized it and maybe won't ever, as a 49er fan who has watched Brandon Lloyd play quite a bit, he is not dependable.

In seriousness, I don't see what leads you to be so optimistic about this team, other than just blind faith.
    To all you naysayers, I say, nay!
    image Photobucket
    Royal had a very very disappointing year last year, how are you optimistic about his performance this year? Thomas has only played one game, Moreno has potential, but hasn't realized it and maybe won't ever, as a 49er fan who has watched Brandon Lloyd play quite a bit, he is not dependable.

In seriousness, I don't see what leads you to be so optimistic about this team, other than just blind faith.

Ive been a fan of them through good times and shit times.

Ever since the Elway days before the two in a row superbowl.

I didnt know it was such a crime to have optimism in a team ive loved ever since i was a kid.
    Ive been a fan of them through good times and shit times.

Ever since the Elway days before the two in a row superbowl.

I didnt know it was such a crime to have optimism in a team ive loved ever since i was a kid.
    So you admit your faith isn't rational? It's just a hope?

I know what you mean, my team has been on the cusp of a breakthrough for four years, but I'm not going to go around saying we'll be undefeated after our bye, etc. Take it week by week, then look back on the year all at once and decide how they did.