Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Doesn't matter. We at least got him to turn the ball over. Have fun with Foster, Schaub, Johnson, Walter, and Jones next week. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    shit the lions held him down in the second 1/2....face it cowboys suck ass
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The Cowboys are not going to beat the Texans this year. It's not happening.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Redskins ftl.......noooooo
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    . Have fun with Foster, Schaub, Johnson, Walter, and Jones next week. <_>

this right here...

We have abig challenge.

Broncos vs Colts next weekend
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Marc, how about them Cowgirls?

:)
    they are fine. Can't say the same about them Broncos though. If beating Seattle makes you jump for joy, you have a long way to go.

I know the broncos arent going to win any more games for a few weeks.

ITs just funny how your ever so amazing cowgirls lost twice in a row, to two teams they couldve easily beaten..by a landslide.

So keep talking your shit on the broncos.

Ill be laughing when we get a playoff spot and your cowgirls and Homo are sitting on the sidelines with their thumbs up their asses

kthxbai

Nick your Broncos are the joke of the AFC West. Scratch that they are the joke of the league son. Lets waste a draft pick on Tebow so we can't use him for another 2 years, while in the mean time our autistic QB Kyle Orton throws like he's having a seizure to our receivers with little to no ability, cause brain dead of a coach Josh McDaniels can't coach worth a shit and let their best player go. The only spot your Broncos are going to get is last place in a weak ass division. I'm over here laughing cause you are celebrating like you beat the Saints in the Super Bowl when it was only the Seahawks. THE SEAHAWKS!!!!! People with crippled legs can beat the Seahawks. Broncos will not win anything and I shall laugh in the end when the Cowboys make the playoffs :3
    Doesn't matter. We at least got him to turn the ball over. Have fun with Foster, Schaub, Johnson, Walter, and Jones next week. <_>
    We will J. We will take Fosters head >:3
    shit the lions held him down in the second 1/2....face it cowboys suck ass
    Calvin didn't have control of the ball and was stupid and let go. No touchdown you lose.
    The Cowboys are not going to beat the Texans this year. It's not happening.
    eh..idk maybe.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL AT COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!

edited September 2010
    Marc, how about them Cowgirls?

:)
    they are fine. Can't say the same about them Broncos though. If beating Seattle makes you jump for joy, you have a long way to go.

I know the broncos arent going to win any more games for a few weeks.

ITs just funny how your ever so amazing cowgirls lost twice in a row, to two teams they couldve easily beaten..by a landslide.

So keep talking your shit on the broncos.

Ill be laughing when we get a playoff spot and your cowgirls and Homo are sitting on the sidelines with their thumbs up their asses

kthxbai

Nick your Broncos are the joke of the AFC West. Scratch that they are the joke of the league son. Lets waste a draft pick on Tebow so we can't use him for another 2 years, while in the mean time our autistic QB Kyle Orton throws like he's having a seizure to our receivers with little to no ability, cause brain dead of a coach Josh McDaniels can't coach worth a shit and let their best player go. The only spot your Broncos are going to get is last place in a weak ass division. I'm over here laughing cause you are celebrating like you beat the Saints in the Super Bowl when it was only the Seahawks. THE SEAHAWKS!!!!! People with crippled legs can beat the Seahawks. Broncos will not win anything and I shall laugh in the end when the Cowboys make the playoffs :3

then explain to me why your team lost to two teams that couldve easily been landslides on your end?

its starting to look like the cowgirls are the jokes. not the broncos.

EDIT: Someones Butthurt.
    Ah trash talking.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    How do you go from saying we should have beat the Redskins and Bears in a landslide...to saying that we might beat the Texans?

It took awhile for the Texans to wake up today..We might have a chance next week if we can stop that from happening. But right now I think we're on the outside looking in.

image Photobucket
    It's obvious the Redskins aren't a bad team. HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN THEM PLAY?????????????????
    They have a damn good D and their offense is better then ever now that they have McNabb and a running game going and not to mention they have your former coach who made your team actually GOOD. The biggest mistake was getting that piece of shit McDaniel's and Tebow.

Bears have a revamped D and it's pretty obvious. Adding Peppers was a plus for them on the line and it looks like Cutler isn't being a D bag anymore. He looks consistent,calm, and dare I say it...mature at his job now. Bears have weapons on offense son. Did you forget who the fuck Devin Hester is? Can't forget about Forte now. That guy is a beast and will burn anyone.

Texans just escaped a victory from Washington by 3 pts. Redskins scrub team? I think not.
    Bears having an actual good season cause everything is clicking and they are playing like a team now? yes.
    I don't think you have much for the Bears argument. I think we made them look better than they are, because we played very shitfully.
    image Photobucket
    Right now....Colts vs Giants.

Giants gunna crush em...

Fuck Peyton.
    Ah trash talking.

its football season holmes.

its gunna happen ALOT
    I don't think you have much for the Bears argument. I think we made them look better than they are, because we played very shitfully.
    From what I have seen from Cutler in both games, he seems to be the real deal now. Forte and Hester are his big weapons and very good ones at that. Their D is a monster and it's going to be hard getting through that. I have a feeling Bears might be a wild card this year. Call me crazy but I see a Bears wild card appearance.
    Broncos have a schedule through hell in the next 6 weeks. Indy, Tennessee, Baltimore, Jets, Oakland, and San Fran before the bye week. Good luck. :X
    Raiders arent much of a threat...neither is San Fransisco.

Indy, Baltimore, Jets yes. big threat.

could be interesting.
    edited September 2010
    Raider with Gradkowski playing QB are. Did you see him take the reigns in the second half. He made a dumb mistake that almost let the Rams back in, but that's about it. Tennessee has their own QB controversy brewing as well.
    image Photobucket