Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Photobucket

Photobucket
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    i still dont get the slanted seat area on the other side of the field......it just looks stupid
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Marc, I know I am a page late but stfu. Denver isnt as weak of a team as you are making them out to be. We have a lot of young (yes unproven) weapons, but there definitely is potential. And you are trying to say that we are at the bottom of our division? Really? Worse than the Raiders? Dont be stupid. And I would definitely say that we could give the Chiefs a run for their money. As far as the Chargers, we all know they own the division right now. But a wild card is possible for Denver if hey work hard.

Funny, speaking of bottom of the division, Cowgirls arent looking so good right now.
    Denver is weak and will achieve nothing <_>
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    edited September 2010
    Thats why we're doing better than your girls eh?

Jake knows what hes talking about. Why dont you worry about your girls and we will worry about our broncos. <_>

• PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    edited September 2010
    Its a 16 game season. The Giants jumped out to a 5-0 start last year and everyone on TV had them as a top team. Then looked what happened they ended up going 8-8 for the season.

Trash talk now but know this... It will come back to you when your team starts going in the shitter and my team starts winning.

Trash talking is fun but it can come back to haunt you thats why I really don't do too much of it.

**This comment was not directed towards anyone**...Just saying there is a lot of football left.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    thing about Denver is that they have no substance in their football.... they're fortunate (remember that freak catch last year vs the bengals).

Denver has no trademark features.... like the Saint's massive aerial attack; or the Jets' bruising run game; etc.

A team like that is destined to either fade out in the later stages of the season or get manhandled in the post-season.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    So what are some opinions on the Pilly situation? I in a way agree with Andy Reid. How are they going to let go of McNabb, and then replace him with another somewhat older QB. If they are thinking for the future, like they were in the offseason and beginning of the season, you have to let Kolb start somewhere. I think Vick is the better of the two right now, and I'd really like to see him let go so he can do his own thing somewhere else.
    image Photobucket
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    fukk y00z Steelerz will pwnz teh worldz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    So what are some opinions on the Pilly situation? I in a way agree with Andy Reid. How are they going to let go of McNabb, and then replace him with another somewhat older QB. If they are thinking for the future, like they were in the offseason and beginning of the season, you have to let Kolb start somewhere. I think Vick is the better of the two right now, and I'd really like to see him let go so he can do his own thing somewhere else.
    I think Vick is the better QB right now but they have to give Kolb at least a couple games before they pull him for Vick.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i think they should start kolb, see what he can do, and if he sucks ass, put vick in. if kolb is the QB of the future, you can't take him out because of injury, but also, I think we will see alot of vick in there as well which i personally dont like because even last year when we had mcnabb and he got in a rhythm vick would come in for a play and mcnabb would be out of it. i say play either one or the other. if you keep vick in, they have a "chance" this year, if they play kolb, they'll get better in a few years and the young team will grow together. "inside sources" say the team supports kolb and is pulling for him, i think they should trade vick now if theyre gonna play kolb, i think they have untill week 6, i see a few teams that could use vick, oakland, denver, buffalo, NYG, lol. i think vick is awesome to watch, but he'll be gone after this year anyway. i guess we'll see how kolb looks on sunday, i read the jags got lit up by denver and SD, so i expect kolb to have a good game. he's not a bad QB, they just gotta give him a shot. they shoulda put him in 2 years ago when they pulled mcnabb against the ravens, but candy reid likes to stick to his guns no matter what, so there really is no debate, kolb's gonna start even if they go 2-14, thats the way reid is. imo i wish they would play vick just for the fact that the only elite teams i believe in the NFC are NO and GB and for this year they would have a better shot with Vick, but either way, i'm cool. i think if they pulled kolb now, he'd be fucked mentally
    Vick is an extra dynamic that the Eagles just dont have, and desperately need,..... offensively speaking.

Kolb is a mediocre qb; and he really doesn't provide that little something extra for the db's to worry about (like Vick's running or Peyton's precision; ect)
    Chargers next 4 games:

Seahawks
    Cardinals
    Raiders
    Rams

... should go 4-0.

then a tough game against the Pats; then another clusterfuck of bad teams until we meet the Colts. (Which we have more chance of beating than the Pats)

I say.... Chargers go either 13-3 or 12-4 this season
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    I would actually start Vick....it's a what-have-you-done-for-me-now league, and he gives the Eagles a chance to win right now.....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I'll take the Raiders in that game.
    image Photobucket
    Vick>Kolb

all day every day babeh.

49ers and saints in 2 min :3333
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm so scared 3:
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    You should be >_>

I thought you were going to be there mayne?
    Too much work...
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Seriously? <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Yeah, I'd get back at like 11 and fail all my classes.