Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    that was a fucking TD.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I feel better now. <_>
    This, Cowboys got owned.

• PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    edited September 2010
    I hope Barron was left in Washington last night. That guy can't block for shit and now just like the Rams did with Bobby Carpenter, The boys need to drop this bum and move on.

It sucks that the Cowboys lost but everyone saw what the problem was. Marc Colombo will come back next week and Kyle Kosier soon after that. Those holding calls killed them all night.

Tough loss but at least they have the Bears next week at home.
    Post edited by PrimalScream31 on
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    Pats 1-0 :) Go Ravens tonight
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    How about them Cowboys.

Redskin D laying the smack down on Homo and you guys couldn't run the ball anywhere. Homo was running for his life all night, hahahaha!

OH! and what a fucking stupid decision by your O-Line holding like that with 2 hands on the last pla to win the game. He shoulda just let him go romo was gonna run by him anyway. Dude is a fucking idiot.

I guess you shouldnt have talked all that shit last night and today. the cowboys looked like shit, and usually they start the season hott. the eagles lost 5 starters in the 1st half, at least they showed heart. they almost came back and won the damn game with 2nd strings against the team alot of people pick to go to the superbowl. once again the cowboyssss are overrrrrrrratteeedddddddddddddddddd..........

if the cowboys were smart, they woulda signed shanahan and got rid of that waste on the sideline philipps.

mcnabb didnt look too good, but he did his job and got the W and washington has a crazy running attack. i think washington is gonna be alot better than people think, once mcflabb can get into ryhthem with his recievers, if he can stay healthy.

the eagles D was good the whole game. shitty turnovers is what gave the packers the game, and that dude on GB mathews is a fucking beast. mike vick looke really good though, i heard kolb will be out next week too, if vick has another good game, it's gonna be a QB contoversy. but i dont think you can give kolb's job away unless he's horrible, it will ruin his thinking and confidence, i dont think andy fucking reid helped the cause at all having kolb paa every fucking down in his first game as the eagles #1. Run the ball Andy. but i'm not dissapointed with the game entirely, it sucks they lost, but they showed heart and determination, just sucks they lost weaver and jackson for the year, weaver is one of the best fb's in the league, tough blow to the run game. i see great things to come for this team in the future and i'm excited, the defense played good, and rogers didnt light up noone man.

with the whole lions argument, they got fucking robbed, fuck the nfl and it's rule book, do they make up rules as the game goes along, they should be ashamed and that whole referee crew should be fired. the lions deserved that win. cant wait to hear how the leauge explains that fuck up...
    I literally just almost fell out of my chair laughing at this. The ONLY reason why we lost is because of all the mistakes we made. You can say the Redskins D gave us the smackdown, but in reality they didn't. We ran the ball all over their ass and passed all over them. We beat them in every single category when it came to offense and defense. WE laid the smackdown on the Redskins with OUR defense. Didn't give up a single TD to offense sacked McNabb and should have had a INT. We made a mistake and fumbled instead of kneeling. THAT was one of the only reasons why they won. If we just would have taken a knee, then the Redskins would have had only 6 points. It was Cowboys game, but once again we lost cause we made a mistake. Not cause the Redskins laid the smackdown. Cause we laid the smackdown on ourselves and ourselves only.

I will continue to talk shit because the Cowboys still look better in every way over the Eagles. Kolb should have took running tips from McNabb and Homo, that way he wouldn't have got his ass laid out like he did in the game.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I will say this about George's statement, he is right when he says Shanahan > Phillips. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    I will say this about George's statement, he is right when he says Shanahan > Phillips. <_>
    Thats all I agreed with too.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    Give us back Wade Phillips... you can have Norv.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    actually when vick came in the eagles looked worlds better than the cowbows did last night....and hahahaha did you see homo almost crying in the press conference last night....i can't wait to here the crying all year about you you cost yourselves the game
    see them allready hyping the manning vs manning game next week. at least i know one game i WONT be watching! Archie will be in the stands crying again.
    The Cowboys will still be in the mix at the end of the season and the Lions will be in the mix for another #1 draft pick.

The Cowboys defense only gave up 6 points and the Offensive line will be healthy soon. I'm not all that worried.
    can you blame them tho...i believe there the only 2 brothers to ever have won SB's
    you will be worried when that bears d tears you up next week...that unit is hungry
    BTW....last year i made a thread for every week of the NFL season. should i do it again this year, or is the one thread fine?
    The Bears had trouble with a shitty ass Lions team.

They're in for a beating in Dallas next week after this embarrassing loss. Just wait for it.
    BTW....last year i made a thread for every week of the NFL season. should i do it again this year, or is the one thread fine?
    No...I was thinking the same but lets just keep it all in one thread this time.
    dont underrate that D...they have briggs and urlacher healthy and together for the first time since they went to the SB and they added peppers...its a really good front 7...and the lions also played the hardest football of any team yesterday
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Lions D played so hard that Cutler dropped 372 yrds with 2 TDs and only 1 INT. Not to mention Forte got 152 yrds for 2 TDs <_>
    i'm very happy that Brady played good yesterday. gets into a car accident on thursday, hit by a minivan doing 40, broadsiding him, then plays a flawless game a couple days later.....without the spy camera coming out