Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    How about them Cowboys.

Redskin D laying the smack down on Homo and you guys couldn't run the ball anywhere. Homo was running for his life all night, hahahaha!

OH! and what a fucking stupid decision by your O-Line holding like that with 2 hands on the last pla to win the game. He shoulda just let him go romo was gonna run by him anyway. Dude is a fucking idiot.

I guess you shouldnt have talked all that shit last night and today. the cowboys looked like shit, and usually they start the season hott. the eagles lost 5 starters in the 1st half, at least they showed heart. they almost came back and won the damn game with 2nd strings against the team alot of people pick to go to the superbowl. once again the cowboyssss are overrrrrrrratteeedddddddddddddddddd..........

if the cowboys were smart, they woulda signed shanahan and got rid of that waste on the sideline philipps.

mcnabb didnt look too good, but he did his job and got the W and washington has a crazy running attack. i think washington is gonna be alot better than people think, once mcflabb can get into ryhthem with his recievers, if he can stay healthy.

the eagles D was good the whole game. shitty turnovers is what gave the packers the game, and that dude on GB mathews is a fucking beast. mike vick looke really good though, i heard kolb will be out next week too, if vick has another good game, it's gonna be a QB contoversy. but i dont think you can give kolb's job away unless he's horrible, it will ruin his thinking and confidence, i dont think andy fucking reid helped the cause at all having kolb paa every fucking down in his first game as the eagles #1. Run the ball Andy. but i'm not dissapointed with the game entirely, it sucks they lost, but they showed heart and determination, just sucks they lost weaver and jackson for the year, weaver is one of the best fb's in the league, tough blow to the run game. i see great things to come for this team in the future and i'm excited, the defense played good, and rogers didnt light up noone man.

with the whole lions argument, they got fucking robbed, fuck the nfl and it's rule book, do they make up rules as the game goes along, they should be ashamed and that whole referee crew should be fired. the lions deserved that win. cant wait to hear how the leauge explains that fuck up...
    I literally just almost fell out of my chair laughing at this. The ONLY reason why we lost is because of all the mistakes we made. You can say the Redskins D gave us the smackdown, but in reality they didn't. We ran the ball all over their ass and passed all over them. We beat them in every single category when it came to offense and defense. WE laid the smackdown on the Redskins with OUR defense. Didn't give up a single TD to offense sacked McNabb and should have had a INT. We made a mistake and fumbled instead of kneeling. THAT was one of the only reasons why they won. If we just would have taken a knee, then the Redskins would have had only 6 points. It was Cowboys game, but once again we lost cause we made a mistake. Not cause the Redskins laid the smackdown. Cause we laid the smackdown on ourselves and ourselves only.

I will continue to talk shit because the Cowboys still look better in every way over the Eagles. Kolb should have took running tips from McNabb and Homo, that way he wouldn't have got his ass laid out like he did in the game.

the 1st 3 paragraphs of my statement i was being sarcastic and mocking marc from what he said to me earlier. i should have thrown in there that choice was an idiot too, at least vick didnt turn the ball over for a TD and even if he did run it in and scored, they still needed 10 to tie anyway, so they kicked they field goal. i blame the loss not on injuries,eagles lost 5 key players in the 1st half and still made it into a game, if reid didnt waste timeouts like he always does and call dumbass plays, they would have at least tied, i blame him. wtf was the QB draw on 4th and 1 with GB's entire D coming right up the middle? but marc said the girls ran the ball all over washingtons D. thats bullshit, just look at the stats, all 3 of your running backs just barely combined for 60 yards. yoou may have beat them in every other category, but you didnt beat them in rushing and you sure a shit didnt get the win, whick is the most important category.

kolb is not a running QB, we all know romo is because he's out there running for his life every play, lol. maybe your dumbass owner JJ shouldnt have given all those picks for williams and got an O lineman. and its also kolbs 1st game ever as the starter of the eagles, i didnt expect him to come out and look like tom brady.

the cowboys didnt look better than the eagles in every way, our D picked off the best QB statswise, last year, twice(he only thre 6 all of last year). our offensive turnovers lead to GB scoring. the eagles looked excellent in the 2nd hald, vick put on a show, it was kolb's ist game, once again i think they should have ran the ball more, but andy reid just like to throw throw throw and get his QB's killed. If our D is 100% healthy we'll rock romo all day long, too bad the eagles and cowboys dont play till december.

getting beatin into an inch of your life by a group of mexicans > cowboys win a game

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    the first 1/2 they were shakey....but after stafford went down they were amazing...you didn't see the game....cutler i believe had less than 100 yards passing in the second 1/2...they didn't score in the second 1/2 until there was 130 left in the second 1/2
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Cowboys had 103 on rushing while Redskins had 89. Barber and Jones combined for 77 yards. I think you really need some help counting if you think both of them didn't have enough to make 60 yards combined.

Our rushing is called the 3 head attack for a reason. We use our RB equally so we can keep the D on their toes.

I am just happy cause I know my Cowboys at the end of the day will be in the playoffs and maybe go further.

Philly will be Mediocre team for years and years to come. You should be happy you are going to win at least 7 games this year.
    youre right, i misscounted, my badd yo. but you still didnt run all over them i would expect jones to have more than 40 yards. if you think, especially after yesterday philly is going to be a mediocre team for years, youre out of your mind. we were playing the packers(team picked by most to go to superbowl) not the fucking bucs. and we shoulda won that game. eagles D is tops in the NFL. i think they'll be 8-8/9-8 this year and get better next year, they have a team age average of like 22-23, they'll only get better, and be spankin the cowboys every year like they used to. i do also think youre right about the cowboys making the playoffs, but then thats the end of it. you wont even come close to the superbowl, and jesus christ i just looked at the cowboys schedule, thats not an easy road, its alot harder then ours, if they dont make adjustments and play like they did last night all year, they might win 6-7 games tops, if that Oline doesnt get better.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Cowboys suck and it showed last night. When Vick came in for the Eagles....... Eagles > Cowboys

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    vick did a good job but the eagles are gonna suck this year lol
    i agree, the eagles will not mske the playoffs, but they'll be good in a year or 2. their D is really good, and theyre young so we'll see, i could see them making the playoffs next year. everyone forgets they were playing the packers yesterday, not the chiefs and they did a damn good job coming back and making a good game of it. playoff teams out of the nfc this year imo will be saints, 49ers, packers, vikings, cowboys, redskins in no order.
    they got a beast in brandon graham
    and the pick they got from the skins to get nate allen at safety, he had a pick yesterday, he's gonna be a beast too.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    The Eagles lost

The Cowboys lost

That is all that needed to be said.
    image Photobucket
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    edited September 2010
    i dont think Vick will ever be used as a traditional QB ever again.... he's only there for the "wild-" plays, they should train him to take hits and put him on as kick returner.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I'm surprised that as a Cowboy fan, I was pulling for the Eagles in the end yesterday. I'm still not sure why. I think for the most part I would like to see Vick do something good, that and I'd like to see the Packers fall as much as they can.
    image Photobucket
    the ravens jets game was a hard choice for me in my pool, i chose the ravens, but i still have no idea with this one. what do yooz think?
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    I picked the Ravens because I'm not drinking the Jets Kool-Aid.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    lions should give up a 3rd round pick for hanyesworth hahaha
    oh and after yesterday i fully apologize for being an idiot...the lions need a LT
    ^^hey man, football makes nigguhz crazy!
    i get overly emotional when it comes to sports
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    lions should give up a 3rd round pick for hanyesworth hahaha
    Fuck Haynesworth, The Lions are heading in the right direction so they don't need a guy like that in the locker room.

photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    for a third round pick and put him back in the system he was a star in next to suh tho...that would be very tempting but as i know its just a fantasy lol