Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    its fucking annoying, every other play, theres a commercial, but what can you do, thats one of the ways they make their millions.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This is bullshit. Our only chance now is for the Seahawks to get complacent.

If I have to fucking kill Jimmy Raye myself I'll do it.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    well the game started ok, then our whole team got injured......
    at least i picked the packers to win in my pool!
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Bengals looked absolutely terrible the first half and on the kickoff of the second half. They started to get shit together but it was too late by then. I'm not going to worry about the offensive side of things however if the defense does this again next week I'll start to worry a bit. Patriots are a tough team to beat at home. Hopefully the jets can win tomorrow so that this first weekend of football doesn't completely suck for me. Ravens next week for us.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I'm fucking tired of watching this team lose. We're not the fucking Tampa Bay Buccaneers, we have the god damn talent to be a playoff team and we're losing to scrubs like the Seahawks.
    Eagles injury list:
    Weaver
    Kolb
    Peters
    Jackson
    Bradley

The Phils won!
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    the NFC West may be a bit more interesting then what we anticipated. Still week 1 though.
    the NFC West may be a bit more interesting then what we anticipated. Still week 1 though.
    It won't be. The 49ers will be fine. This is just embarrassing though. I can guarantee you that Singletary and Raye will have a plan.

Don't consider next week a W yet ;)
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    How about them Eagles.

Green Bay D laying the smack down on Kolb. Can't scramble like McNabb son.

OH! and what a fucking stupid decision by Vick. He had a WIDE open lane to make the TD and instead he throws into a sea of Packers. Dude is a fucking idiot.
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    edited September 2010
    It won't be. The 49ers will be fine. This is just embarrassing though. I can guarantee you that Singletary and Raye will have a plan.

Don't consider next week a W yet ;)
    We'll most certainly be ready. Are you going to the game next week?

btw, on September 19th, "For the Bayou" is having a benefit at Bimbo's 365 Club at 7:00pm. I be there sometime throughout the night.

*edit* sorry, forgot it was 21+
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Short by like a mile lol.
    edited September 2010
    We'll most certainly be ready. Are you going to the game next week?

btw, on September 19th, "For the Bayou" is having a benefit at Bimbo's 365 Club at 7:00pm. I be there sometime throughout the night.

*edit* sorry, forgot it was 21+
    What's 21+?

There's a chance I make the game next week, and if I do, you'll be able to hear me when the 49ers do something wrong.
    How about them Eagles.

Green Bay D laying the smack down on Kolb. Can't scramble like McNabb son.

OH! and what a fucking stupid decision by Vick. He had a WIDE open lane to make the TD and instead he throws into a sea of Packers. Dude is a fucking idiot.
    the eagles battled through injuries and made adjustments and almost came back and won the game, they really turned a spanking into a great game. it was alot closer of a game then you predicted last night, and youre boy rodgers didnt light up noone, HE THREW 2 PICKS. i hope that helped your fantasy stats. i got a prediction for you...

THE COWBOYS WILL NOT PLAY IN THE SUPERBOWL IN COWBOYS STADIUM.

go mcnabb and the skins, fuck the cowboys....
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    in still can't believe what happened
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I almost went Mel Gibson on someone's car after that Lions game.

I just realized I'm going to have to become an NFL coach because clearly no one in San Francisco knows how to do their job.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    there was nothing wrong with that incomplete pass call against the Lions.... its receiving 101; put your hands BELOW the ball.
    our defense played so great...we turned it over on the one and stopped them 4 straight times and kept the lead..fucking bitches
    edited September 2010
    there was nothing wrong with that incomplete pass call against the Lions.... its receiving 101; put your hands BELOW the ball.
    if a runner crosses the goal line and has possession the play is over and its a touchdown its the same thing...stfu and go away if you think its a good call or good "rule"
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    it wasn't a "good call".... but it was the right one. For possession he has to make a "football play" as they like to call it, dude never had complete control of the ball, unless he's fucking spider man and can hold the ball while having just one palm of his hand OVER the ball. But i doubt that.

A lions lose shouldn't come to such a surprise to you at this point.