Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm incredibly nervous about tomorrow. I'm really confident in our team, but we lost at Qwest last year, and we have two rookies starting on the line. That's just asking for a sea of false starts.

Nervous nervous nervous. Hopefully our experienced defense can keep it together.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    oh you will get a lot of false starts for sure. I think yall will do fine and hopefully Crabtree got some sense knocked into him.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Kosier and Marc Columbo will be out for Dallas tomorrow. I think we'll be able to pull through tomorrow, but we can't go through all year with a constantly changing offensive line.
    image Photobucket
    oh you will get a lot of false starts for sure. I think yall will do fine and hopefully Crabtree got some sense knocked into him.
    That incident got blown up more than it should have. The team is incredibly tight knit, and Davis and Crabtree are both really invested in winning.

Iupati seems to have fixed his dreadful holding problem he had in college, and Davis has been looking stout for a while, although slightly undisciplined. I believe we will win, but that stadium is quite daunting for a first NFL start.
    That incident got blown up more than it should have. The team is incredibly tight knit, and Davis and Crabtree are both really invested in winning.

Iupati seems to have fixed his dreadful holding problem he had in college, and Davis has been looking stout for a while, although slightly undisciplined. I believe we will win, but that stadium is quite daunting for a first NFL start.
    I'm just finally happy that we get to see Dez play tomorrow night. Williams better enjoy his spot while he can.
    I'm just finally happy that we get to see Dez play tomorrow night. Williams better enjoy his spot while he can.
    I wonder how he's done even while being injured.

If he had a Crabtree esque development he could get some serious reps tomorrow.
    I wonder how he's done even while being injured.

If he had a Crabtree esque development he could get some serious reps tomorrow.
    So far they said he's doing cuts and running routes at full speed and looking sharp.
    So far they said he's doing cuts and running routes at full speed and looking sharp.
    I meant in knowing the offense, developing chemistry with Romo, etc.
    BAH! I not sure yet. Says he's been working with Romo a lot. He's going to be doing punt/kickoff returns tomorrow as well.
    BAH! I not sure yet. Says he's been working with Romo a lot. He's going to be doing punt/kickoff returns tomorrow as well.
    I guess I'll see tomorrow. That will be interesting though,
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Can't wait to see them lose?

Rodgers going to light them up.
    ohh we got a confident cowboys fan here, cowboys are always picked to do something and always choke, they havent done shit in almost 20 years, i know the eagles embarresingly lossed to the cowgirls last year, but then you got SPANKED by the vikings. you guys havent done shizzzzz since the aikmen era, and the eagles havent done shit since the 60's, lol, but they've been the team to beat in the division for quite some time and it will be that way again soon. i think the cowboys will win the divsion, but wont even make it past the 1st round. but saying that the eagles defense is alot better than people think. theyre ranked 3rd in the league at the moment, by the "experts". so i dont think rogers will light thtem up, but i did pick the packers to win in my pool. its always hard for me to pick against my team no matter what the circumstance. the eagles are really young (youngest age average in the league)and will go through some growing pains. but they'll have an elite team in a year or 2 and kolb's gonna be great, alot better than everyone thinks. i hope mcflabb goes back to old form and rips the cowgirls apart tomorrow like he used to all the time, so we all can watch jerry jones look like an asshole on the sidelines at the end of them game, everyone likes to see that....
    Philadelphia Eagles

* Strength: Though they have lost Donovan McNabb's rocket arm, they have gained a highly accurate short-range subsonic cruise missile of an arm in Kevin Kolb

* Weakness:
    With the loss of Brian Westbrook, the Eagles have a major hole at starting knee injury and concussion

* Player To Watch: Michael Vick's athleticism as he walks up and down the sideline, sits down on a bench, and jumps up whenever he thinks his name is called but realizes the coaches are talking to another Michael, is something to marvel at

* Biggest Question: When will Philadelphia fans finally use their car-battery catapult?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I'm interested to see how the Lions can do in a road game that is very winnable.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    I'm interested to see how the Lions can do in a road game that is very winnable.
    Spoiler alert

I chose the Lions in football bunker.
    Me too :O

Me and Wine think alike :D
    Dallas Cowboys

•Strength: Yes, there are positives, but reading them will only make you angry and listing them will only make us angry

•Weakness: Other than being the most infuriating, knuckle-whitening, I-want-to-throw-a-brick-through-my-television-set-when-I-watch-them team in the league, are a little weak at free safety

•Intangibles: Fuck the Dallas Cowboys and every fucking thing they stand for; special teams

•Biggest Question: Can they finally get over the hump and get back to the Super Bowl, and do they know how much that would depress the entire U.S. populace?
    edited September 2010
    like i said, the eagles will be mediocre this year, get better next year, and the year after that, they'll be the leaders in the east for another 10 years and it wouldnt surprise me if it happened sooner then later. mcnabb was great, but he couldnt win the big games, he lost 4 nfc championship games, won 1, and lost 1 superbowl. i'm glad we got nate allen for him, mcnabb's already injured, but i'll be rooting for him and the skins tomorrow. but like i said, the cowboys will win the division, then go nowhere. but good luck, i'm siked it's football season again!
    edited September 2010
    LOLOL!

You honestly think the Eagles will win the East for the next 10 years? You are seriously mistaken sir. Eagles are mediocre and will continue to be mediocre for years to come. The Cowboys will only get better and better :3 Dez,Austin,Witten, and even Williams are 10x better then the receiving corps in Philly. Eagles D isn't as spectacular then the experts are saying. Homo is 100% better then Kolb in every way possible. The only way Romo is ever horrible at QB is if the oline can't protect him. Other then that his accuracy and range is great. The one thing McNabb had that Kolb doesn't was his ability to scramble and extend the play. Once that blitz goes after Klob is Sack sammich time for the D. Rodgers will light them up tomorrow and I will have fun seeing my fantasy points rise for every TD he is going to throw on yall.
    dude i'm not gonna go back and forth all night about the eagles and cowboys, cause it will never end. obviously you havent seen kolb at all, because he can move too and he's extremely accurate, mcflabb hasnt been able to scramble for the last 5 years and was never accurate, the recievers always had to risk their lives making catches, but mcflabb gave us alot of fun great years, so i cant complain. the eagles have a great D, you'll see, my only concern is the O line and injuries, like i said twice now, they'll have a year or 2 of growing pains, then they'll be back on top of the east. people are sleeping on the eagles, theyre not bad at all, and the future is extremely bright, almost as bright as that 500million dollar flat screen JJ put in the roof of the cowboys stadium. the cowboys and homo havent proven anything except that theyre all hype. i do like witten though, always have.