Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

"teh OFFICIAL FUKK Y00z thread"

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    FUCK FUCK FUCK
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    hey I love metal, i listen to every day and everyone i know hates and doesnt get why i like it and bashes it daily. but i still love it, but in the endI know that not one metal song is gonna compare to like .....cactus tree by joni mitchell. its just a fact.....
    Ehhh not for me
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    well then wine my friend you are a weirdo lol. so johnny cash could just strum and hum every song and that would be just fine and dandy for you?
    Well, humming is a vocal technique. However, his fairly incomprehensible cover of Hurt is a damn good song.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    edited November 2010
    hey I love metal, i listen to every day and everyone i know hates and doesnt get why i like it and bashes it daily. but i still love it, but in the endI know that not one metal song is gonna compare to like .....cactus tree by joni mitchell. its just a fact.....
    There are things that metal can do for me that non-metal can't and vice versa. I imagine the same thing goes for Santana.
    well then wine my friend you are a weirdo lol. so johnny cash could just strum and hum every song and that would be just fine and dandy for you?
    Well, humming is a vocal technique. However, his fairly incomprehensible cover of Hurt is a damn good song.
    what is incompehensible about his version of hurt? explain this to me
    There are things that metal can do for me that non-metal can't and vice versa. I imagine the same thing goes for Santana.
    i can understand that music is very personal so people can feel different things but to me I need meaningful lyrics to bring me up a level higher. notice how all the best beatle songs are the ones with the great lyrics: blackbird, I will, Let It BE, The long and winding road, Something, Two of US. etc....
    Wine is right. There are other genres that give me a feeling of great melody and amazing lyrics that metal just can't always do. Having said that, metal is still my primary genre of listening
    Wine is right. There are other genres that give me a feeling of great melody and amazing lyrics that metal just can't always do. Having said that, metal is still my primary genre of listening
    im not saying metal cant make you feel anything, i just think that bob dylans desolation row is a little deeper than deicide's homage to satan. there is more musical merit there and you know it
    edited November 2010
    what is incompehensible about his version of hurt? explain this to me
    To put it diplomatically, I don't think his enunciation was at his best when he recorded that song. It's the old ruggedness in his voice that makes its emotion so powerful in that song, not the lyrics.
    i can understand that music is very personal so people can feel different things but to me I need meaningful lyrics to bring me up a level higher. notice how all the best beatle songs are the ones with the great lyrics: blackbird, I will, Let It BE, The long and winding road, Something, Two of US. etc....
    The Beatles aren't really my forte, but they were always good poets, and that was one of their ways to garner public appeal. But can you find a bad Beatles song with great lyrics?
    ^^ lol no, try me
    I know bad Beatles songs, but not bad Beatles songs with great lyrics.
    im not saying metal cant make you feel anything, i just think that bob dylans desolation row is a little deeper than deicide's homage to satan. there is more musical merit there and you know it
    I, honestly, know what you're talking about. It's just hard for me to put into words
    well that makes two of us cuz they dont exist....but to humor why dont you tell me some bad beatle songs cuz that is pretty much an oxymoron
    Blackbird

That song sucks
    Blackbird

That song sucks
    lol trollers gonna troll
    well that makes two of us cuz they dont exist....but to humor why dont you tell me some bad beatle songs cuz that is pretty much an oxymoron
    Can't say I'm too ecstatic about most of Yellow Submarine. Their super early stuff ain't for me either.

Bad? Maybe not, but not to their standard.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    I haven't found one bad Beatle song.

Blackbird

That song sucks
    lol trollers gonna troll
    <_> I thought I did pretty well. Thought you might flip shit but shit was not what was flipped
    yah yellow submarine isnt there best, but its a ringo song lol. but that doesnt have great lyrics so i dont understand where you were going with your point