Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

it seriously blows me away..

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    "i can imagine...
    i hope the surviving dogs were treated and healed and are in caring homes"

To be honest, I think they put them all down. Usually when something happens like this, they don't want to put a possibly over-aggressive dog back into a home where the dog can do damage, so they just end up putting the dog down. I might be wrong but I could see them doing that.
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    nah, some of the dogs were rehabbed, and one of them is even living with a family with kids
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    if they were changed from dosile to aggressive then its possible to change them back to dosile
    not without a shit ton of work though
    takes time and patience
    imageimage
    Haha, there's a dog rehab? Who'd of thought
    imageimage
    ya i saw a report on it at the beginning of the football season on espn
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    that makes me feel happy
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    BOXERS FTMFW!

And fuck pits. I'm not saying they deserved to be killed, no not at all, but I would not trust one at all as a pet. It's the same as raising a Rattle Snake. And yes, I know someone who has poisonous snakes....insane motherfucker. But anyways, it's the same as raising a Rattle Snake, you can say "Oh, this one is an exception, it's very friendly." but the fact of the matter is, you'll end up getting bit one day, they're aggressive animals by nature.

Now all dogs bite if tempted, shit I've gotten bitten by my dog, and still have a scar on my arm to this day, but no other dogs are quite as deadly as a pit, and pits have a mindset to kill and go on a rampage, most other dogs aren't like that. That's why pits are almost ALWAYS used for dog fighting.

this just continues to prove how dumb and ignorant u are
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Fuck you fatass.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I swear if you say FTMFW again...
    I love winning with women
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    I'm just gonna stop trying to use logic on stupid people <_>.

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    My dog is awesome she's a chocolate lab mixed with doberman. Bulldogs are really really friendly too. My cousin has one and it will not stop licking errything lol it's pretty cool
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    i know Cherry has a pit bull. from what i hear she is a sweetheart and never is mean.
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    So raising a pit bull is the same as raising a rattlesnake??

You are a fucking moron if you honestly believe that. I'm actually not shocked that this came from you though.

"Pits are almost ALWAYS used for dog fighting"

So you're saying that out of all of the pit bulls in the world that the MAJORITY of the people that own a pit fight them?

I really try not to pick on you like everyone else because I understand that you are young,but wow that comment is moronic no matter how old you are.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    People are fucking jackasses. If you honestly believe a pit is a useless animal or just there to kill you're a moron! I have serveral friends that have pits and guess what you dumb fuck they are some of the nicest dogs I have been around. In cincy they have a day every year where only pits and their owners are allowed to gather guess what no problems arise all the dogs are well behaved. You have to be some kind of narrowminded fuck or just a pussy that's afraid of them to believe every pit is bad. What it comes down to is how it is treated and raised just like any other dog you abuse it it's going to be agressive
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I have yet to come across any of my friends pits that are aggressive. I mean fuck, my friend Rob's pit is fucking massive but he thinks he's a cute little lap dog...so you can just imagine what it's like sitting down then getting a hunk of muscle on your lap and a head in your face because he wants to lick the fuck out of you.

And to believe that raising a pit is the same as raising a rattle snake is horribly idiotic.
    imageimage
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    ed, why the fuck is everything about race with you?
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Ape, I DO think they are useless animals and I'm far from being a moron. I'm a reasonably intelligent person with an opinion that differs from yours. That doesn't make me narrowminded or a pussy. You seem to be the narrowminded one for refusing to accept a differing opinion. I accept yours. Seems pretty broad minded to me.