Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

it seriously blows me away..

1101112131416»

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yeah but if someone was raped when they were younger, then goes on raping, I feel no sympathy for him when they fry his ass. People should have natural instincts where they know right from wrong.

pyschology would prove this to be not necessarily true
    I dont buy it, people should know the difference unless theyre skitzo or some shit...
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I have books i'd recommend to you that might change your mind on that stance.... although dont think you'd be interested.
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I have books i'd recommend to you that might change your mind on that stance.... although dont think you'd be interested.
    This quote reminded me of this dude that used to drink at the local watering hole. He would get drunk and preach all this crazy shit and conspiracy stuff then say he has books that would change your stance and dude would always have a trunk full of books that he would borrow out.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This quote reminded me of this dude that used to drink at the local watering hole. He would get drunk and preach all this crazy shit and conspiracy stuff then say he has books that would change your stance and dude would always have a trunk full of books that he would borrow out.
    :)) well books typically have a lot more girth then movies and shit. And what I really meant by that comment was I aint gonna regurgitate a long argument to change his position. If he is curious, i'd recommend a book that covers the bulk of it.
  • TortureQueenTortureQueen Posts: 805 just the tip
    "I think what Vick did was just awful ,but by the laws standards he did his time and deserves a second chance."

^this

And the only thing I have a problem with really is that because of this incident and countless others, pits get even more of a bad name. I just hate the fact that breeds of dogs are stereotyped into being vicious when it has nothing to do with the breed but rather the owner and how he/she treats the dog.
    Exactly! I love my pitbulls!!

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    HOODS said:

i don't like vick, i think the only reason he's sorry is because he got caught and would still be doing it if he didnt. when the eagles signed him, i was against it. i just cant see torturing a dog. i'm an eagles fan and always will be, but i wish they woulda passed on the vick situation, and i hope he goes elsewhere, he didnt even do anything for the team, but thats besides the point. i dont think he should rott in jail or be tortured, but he got off easier than the dogs did. i'm all for 2nd chances, i hope he totally turns his life around and helps other people in his situation, but what he did was madddd fucked up. some people act like its not big deal....

Hmmm
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    =)) =)) =))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie