Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

MARYLAND DEATHFEST 2012

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Probably. I wouldn't be surprised if it's added to the problem.

After listening to Wormrot's newest, the last song felt dragged out. The last song is 1:49.
    :-))

After being on these forums I've kind of gone in the opposite direction. 4 or 5 minute songs feel really short.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy

After listening to Wormrot's newest, the last song felt dragged out. The last song is 1:49.
    Jesus Christ, smoke some weed. It'll probably help you apprecite the not-200BPM side of music.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i love long songs if theyre done right but alot of times it seems metal bands make songs long just for the hell of it and its like 4 min of nothingness that could of easily been left out
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i love long songs if theyre done right but alot of times it seems metal bands make songs long just for the hell of it and its like 4 min of nothingness that could of easily been left out
    This exactly.

Jesus Christ, smoke some weed. It'll probably help you apprecite the not-200BPM side of music.
    Fuck you, have you ever even smoked?
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Once.

But serioulsy, I don't see how anyone could think a song that's 1:49 is long. I think that's acceptable around the 10 minute mark.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    MDF needs more Abysmal Dawn, Meshuggah, Opeth, Before The Dawn, Abigail Williams, Vale of Pnath, Origin, and Obscura.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Those are called filler songs.
    MDF needs more Abysmal Dawn, Meshuggah, Opeth, Before The Dawn, Abigail Williams, Vale of Pnath, Origin, and Obscura.
    NO.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    NO.
    lol
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    METALLICA FOR MDF 2012

ALL IN FAVOR SAY I
    no cause then it would cost like $600 a ticket.
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    NO.
    Let Skully dream. We both know in the end that it won't happen.

NO.
    lol
    Seriously dude, I like a few of those bands, but the whole purpose of MDF is to get a bunch of bands who rarely tour the US (with a few exceptions, of course).
    He was joking at your expense.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    meshuggah doesnt tour often, i wouldnt mind them at MDF
    He was joking at your expense.
    duh

True, but they wouldn't really fit. Too many chugs.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    MDF needs more AC/DC and Iron Maiden
    MDF needs more AC/DC and Iron Maiden
    Idk dude, they wanna sell tickets
    True, but they wouldn't really fit. Too many chugs.
    But it's the good kind.