Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

MARYLAND DEATHFEST 2012

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    CLOSING THE FEST WITH WIZARD OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

well done with the lineup and everything. I love it. A few conflicts are going to rape me though.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    they weren't supposed to be on sale till tomorrowwwww!!!!!!

I'll buy them when I wake up tomorrow.
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers

well done with the lineup and everything. I love it. A few conflicts are going to rape me though.
    The only conflict I have is I now have to wait 8 months.
    my only conflict is to find a travel case large enough to hold kegs :-?
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    god fucking dammit why cant suffocation be playing Thursday

The only conflict I have is I now have to wait 8 months.
    I meant band conflicts, you fool.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Electric Wizard live would be absolutely amazing =P~
    Purchased.

Living the dream again this year :D
    4 day pass bitchezzzzzz bring on t h e w i z a r d d d d d d d
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Nola, I'm prolly just gonna get 1 ticket and take a train down to Baltimore. I cant afford 2 for me and my girl.

2 questions....

You want to roll down there with me, weather we take a train, bus or roll with someone?

and, Do you want to split hotel costs with a nigga? I get discount at Best Western!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wake.... Pick us up yo!
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wake.... Pick us up yo!
    I can't commit right now... At the moment I dont have any money to spend on concert tickets. I totally want to go though... For the next 3 months I have to pay my property taxes which is like 2500 dollars a month, on top of mortgage, and bills and shit. Shit is tight for me.

Hopefully it doenst sell out and I can pick up some tickets in jan/feb.
    Nola, I'm prolly just gonna get 1 ticket and take a train down to Baltimore. I cant afford 2 for me and my girl.

2 questions....

You want to roll down there with me, weather we take a train, bus or roll with someone?

and, Do you want to split hotel costs with a nigga? I get discount at Best Western!
    ya man no prob \m/ will think of somethin, just grab your 4 day pass before thurs sells out tho.. u dont wanna miss dying fetus, eyehategod, and agalloch......also just a heads up i will be drinkin and smokin and shit tho so as long as u dont mind me doin that stuff ill split a room wit ya
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ya man no prob \m/ will think of somethin, just grab your 4 day pass before thurs sells out tho.. u dont wanna miss dying fetus, eyehategod, and agalloch......also just a heads up i will be drinkin and smokin and shit tho so as long as u dont mind me doin that stuff ill split a room wit ya
    serious? this shit sells out that fast? :(
    edited September 2011
    i think just the thurs day might sell out fast, the rest probs wont...but thurs is filthy so maybe just buy thurs ticket for like 40 bucks and get the three day pass later on
    serious? this shit sells out that fast? :(
    When MDF stresses getting a thursday due to sell out, adhere to the warning especially since it's announced now who plays when this early this year. 200 Thursday only tix are available along with the supply of 4 day passes.
    Thursday is a relatively small show, with about maybe 400 total people inside. This is by far the best pre-fest day they've had though, and I wouldn't be happy if I missed it.

I think Thursday could sell out as soon as late October.

Also, I'd enjoy the ability to split the cost of a room with someone, but if not, I could get a super cheap bed over at HI Baltimore. However, my enjoyment at this year's fest would be heightened if I had a beer drinker to chill with whenever I'm not at the fest.
    ill get fukked up with ya wine \m/

we all should hit up a titty bar after the shows end lol
    ill get fukked up with ya wine \m/

we all should hit up a titty bar after the shows end lol
    Good luck. MDF ends every night as the titty bars close. Due to the sketchy street they are all on, cops are very hot on the block and those bars don't fuck around. You pretty much gotta leave after the first few indoor bands at night after the outside shit ends.

what time do the last bands finish for the night??