Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

MARYLAND DEATHFEST 2012

Comments

• 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ricky Gervais \m/
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Michigan was gonna have a deathfest last year.

(this flyer is a gif, watch it change to see the other bands on it)

Unfortunately, it was cancelled.
    infernal death should be ashamed of themselves.

i bet buscemi sucks. irony is a dead scene

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I asked Pete Sandoval on Facebook if we could see a 3/4 Terrorizer reunion at MDF and his response was:

"hmmmm Oscar was asked long time ago to sing and play on Darker Days Ahead, but he declined to do it, so now he prefers his family life and stay with his all time band Nausea. So, if you like Osacar, listen to his Nausea band. TERRORIZER WILL CONTINUE NO MATTER WHAT! NOBODY CAN STOP US NOW!!! HAHAHAHAAH WAIT 4 NEXT YEAR 4 NEW ALBUM TO COME OUT.....CAN´T WAIT!!"
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Michigan was gonna have a deathfest last year.

(this flyer is a gif, watch it change to see the other bands on it)

Unfortunately, it was cancelled.
    infernal death should be ashamed of themselves.

i bet buscemi sucks. irony is a dead scene

I agree, with the infernal death comment.
    I was really confused when I saw the logo.
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "6 more bands have been confirmed for MDF X!

ARTILLERY (Denmark), DØDHEIMSGARD (Norway), INTERMENT (Sweden), HELLBASTARD (UK), DESASTER (Germany), DEMONICAL (Sweden)

Head to the link below for an updated list of confirmed bands for MDF X:
    http://www.marylanddeathfest.c​om/"

Don't know much about Hellbastard, but the other 5 bands are fantastic additions.
    Stoked for Artillery
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    I think Demonical will strike your fancy for guitar tone. Interment had one of the better albums out last year.
    They're from Sweden so I will check them out right now.
    Holy fuck I love this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhUTwYWg6Js

MFW the guitar hits that first note =P~
    Killer stuff, brah.
    I'd download all of their shit now but I'm lazy. I will later.
    Lemme know what you think of Interment.
    I dig it, not as much as Demonical, but it's cool.
    Demonical slays. One of the "underdogs" that will be playing this year. Probably won't get as much attention as they should.
    edited August 2011
    Cool. Do you have any clue yet if you're planning on flying yet or no?

I talked to Dan the night of the bass clinic and we were thinking if there's more people that want to ride together then we can all pitch in and rent a van instead of a car.

EDIT: I might've told you this, but whatever.
    You did tell me. No idea yet. The drive there isn't my issue.. it's the drive home that I despise. I'm thinking with the lineup going the way it is, and the merch I will want to buy.. driving will be my route.
    Alright, then we'll probably plan on renting a van. I'll have to convince my mom to let me go but I think I can do it.

"But meeeeeeeeeeeooom, it's my 18th birthday and graduation"
    Alright, then we'll probably plan on renting a van. I'll have to convince my mom to let me go but I think I can do it.

"But meeeeeeeeeeeooom, it's my 18th birthday and graduation"
    Well the van and all that jazz prob won't be decided til around the new year and shit. See who is for real about going and who has determined saving just isn't working yadda yadda.

We'll I'd imagine at least the same people who went this year are going, and that was a full car. I guess Derek wants to go and I think Dan said another friend of his wants to.
    We will see who follows thru.