Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

MARYLAND DEATHFEST 2012

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    women suck lol
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    women suck lol
    The good ones do :>
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    :-)) :-)) :-))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    See, this whole Monica Lewinsky scandal, a lot of this shit is Hillary's fault. That's right, l said it. l said it. Somebody got to say it. 'cause, ladies, you know your man. You know your man better than he knows himself. You know what kind of man you got. You know if you got the crazy, need-a-blowjob-all-the-time man. So sometimes you gotta save your man from himself. You know what happens if he don't get his medicine.

So Hillary Clinton put us all in danger. She put the security of the free world in jeopardy... and she needs to suffer the consequences for her actions. That's right, she's the First Lady. She's supposed to be the first one on her knees to suck his dick!

Shit! That's right. Monica Lewinsky shouldn't have even stood a chance. Hillary's supposed to already be down there like, ''Hey, l got it!!! l've got it!!! l got the dick! Tickle his ass, or something. Yeah, grab a ball, make yourself useful.''
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    See, this whole Monica Lewinsky scandal, a lot of this shit is Hillary's fault. That's right, l said it. l said it. Somebody got to say it. 'cause, ladies, you know your man. You know your man better than he knows himself. You know what kind of man you got. You know if you got the crazy, need-a-blowjob-all-the-time man. So sometimes you gotta save your man from himself. You know what happens if he don't get his medicine.

So Hillary Clinton put us all in danger. She put the security of the free world in jeopardy... and she needs to suffer the consequences for her actions. That's right, she's the First Lady. She's supposed to be the first one on her knees to suck his dick!

Shit! That's right. Monica Lewinsky shouldn't have even stood a chance. Hillary's supposed to already be down there like, ''Hey, l got it!!! l've got it!!! l got the dick! Tickle his ass, or something. Yeah, grab a ball, make yourself useful.''
    lolchrisrock
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers

lolchrisrock
    I knew it! I had a feeling it was because I read it in his voice and it made sense, but I wasn't gonna risk looking like a tard on the internet.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    If Kult ov Azazel was there, I would be sold on them alone.
    Chris Rock - Bigger and Blacker. If you havent seen it, download, rent, netflix that shit now. probably the greatest comedy DVD of all time.
    Only comedian I like is Dane Cook, the others are fucking gay.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    edited July 2011
    Only comedian I like is Dane Cook, the others are fucking gay.
    probably the dumbest thing i've ever heard you say. The only comedian worse then Dane Cook is Carlos Mencia. And Carlos is only worse because is is stealing Dane's jokes.

Chris Rock, Eddie Murphy, Dennis Leary, George Carlin, Richard Pryor, Bill Hicks, Dave Chappelle, Demetri Martin- those are your heavy hitters.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    wake jesus christ...
    wake jesus christ...
    what? :-D
    ur dumb thats what lol
    I was kidding, Wake. Dane Cook is a joke only surpassed in unfunnyness by his own material.
    There are subjects that I am uneducated about, but comedy is not one of them. And don't try pulling the bullshit line about comedy being subjective like art is. Yeah-right. Taking a can of paint and dumping it on a canvas is not art, just like Dane cook talking about all the pussy he is going to fuck with his small dick after the show isnt comedy. Dane Cook is not original, his comedy is not intelligent or thought out, and he has zero improv skills. I actually own a few of his DVD's (they were given as gifts) and they are fucking awful.

Watch some good comedy and get back to me.
    I was kidding, Wake. Dane Cook is a joke only surpassed in unfunnyness by his own material.

I should have known... you know, some people truly like Dane Cook. When I find people like that, it sets me off :)
    My favorite comedians are Brian Regan, Nick Swardson, Russell Brand, and Steve Byrne.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Nick Swardson is amaaaazing.
    louis ck > all
    I don't remember his standup too well but his show is awesome.