Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

MARYLAND DEATHFEST 2012

Comments

• jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'll give you this round. Now, to work on making your 90% turn into a 100% by October.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    out of all the bands on this lineup that i've listened to so far, which is not even 1/3, i wouldn't mind seeing Morgoth, Unsane, and Ghoul.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    As long as Morgoth avoids that "fuck you to the fans" of a last album, I'll be very happy with their set.
    MDF needs more melodeath on the lineup and dare i say....................more nu metal? :-))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It does not need either of those.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    edited July 2011
    Correct. I'm also against some of the lower tier thrash they get (Witchaven, Nocturnal are a few from last year). Typically the grind and crust they get is good so I can't bitch about that.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The only melodeath that would be welcomed is Arghoslent.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Correct. I'm also against some of the lower tier thrash they get (Witchaven, Nocturnal are a few from last year). Typically the grind and crust they get is good so I can't bitch about that.
    Didn't Nocturnal and Witchaven do Don's show in May?
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Ya, like a week or two before MDF. Don't get me wrong, they both were good, but not MDF material in my eyes. The show they did for Don was just too fucking crazy. Klash pt fucking 2.
    forum meetup at MDF?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2011
    I'll give you this round. Now, to work on making your 90% turn into a 100% by October.
    It wont be hard... I already mentioned to my wife in passing that I wanted to go to MDF. she rolled her eyes and said she thinks it's dumb, but she will be telling me to buy tickets when they go on sale.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    edited July 2011
    It wont be hard... I already mentioned to my wife in passing that I wanted to go to MDF. she rolled her eyes and said she thinks it's dumb, but she well be telling me to buy tickets when they go on sale.
    my bitch gives me the same shit. she calls metal "dick-in-the-throat" music
    >:p
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2011
    The thing I dont get about my women is whenever I first mention something like this, she always calls it stupid and makes some remarks like it is going to be some giant deal if I go. I always think "Jesus Christ. Is going to this concert really going to be worth all the fucking grief I am going to have to deal with?". But then when the time comes to actually buy tickets she is all scouring the internet for presale codes and shit like that.... I am like :-? "I thought she didnt want me to go.... .Well whatever". I dont get women. it is what it is.
    Women 8-|
    can't live with 'em and can't make them pregnant with your illagitimate child and ditch them in the cold without 'em

:-j
    This makes me happier I have a girlfriend who goes to every concert that comes thru our city and is into metal (Luckily without the insanity/baggage metal chicks get associated with) as much as I am.
    This makes me happier I have a girlfriend who goes to every concert that comes thru our city and is into metal (Luckily without the insanity/baggage metal chicks get associated with) as much as I am.
    ^:)^
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Women. 8-| ;))
    :-)) :-)) :-))