Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

no, im not wearing purple tomorrow.

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    hell yes im perfect!
    *twotumbsup*
    girl, calm your tits.
    youre pretty much insignificant anyway.
    Im insignificant, but that doesnt change the fact that your some heartless bitch that if it happened to someone close to you, you wouldnt ever say what you say here.

And Erik, quit acting tough, I told you. Your a miserable 13 year old who drinks because you know how pitiful you are. I wanna almost bet your little internet tough guy self didnt say anything about the kid who you claim 'weak.'
    dd i not already make it clear in pretty chill with being a heartless bitch?
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    hell yes im perfect!
    *twotumbsup*
    girl, calm your tits.
    Im insignificant, but that doesnt change the fact that your some heartless bitch that if it happened to someone close to you, you wouldnt ever say what you say here.

And Erik, quit acting tough, I told you. Your a miserable 13 year old who drinks because you know how pitiful you are. I wanna almost bet your little internet tough guy self didnt say anything about the kid who you claim 'weak.'
    Lololol owned.

And OKAY nobody. Sure. You have a Nonpoint tattoo...../thread.

And I'll guarantee I DID say something.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    hell yes im perfect!
    *twotumbsup*
    girl, calm your tits.

Lololol owned.

Owned??? Not really....

And you can't criticize someone's musical tastes. You still gave BMTH's latest album an impossible 11/10. I literally thought you were trolling when you posted that review.
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    hell yes im perfect!
    *twotumbsup*
    girl, calm your tits.

Lololol owned.

Again with the RANDOM caps OF lettering THAT makes NO difference IN how you read the SENTENCE.

ALSO you really oughta STOP doing the /thread THING because it never really ENDS, especially when IT'S you SAYING it.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    This thread = <________________________________>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    jaycup the rich hath spoken
    Oh great, you too. <_>
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    All hail!

Praise Him!! Pictures, Images and Photos
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It's 1am purple day is over...
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I heard jl owns all of russia
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I heard jl owns all of russia
    I don't know why, but I lol'ed.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    He with twelve Lambos hath had the last laugh.
    I love winning with women
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    hmm...*reads thread*

Purple day...

argument

argument

erik being a fag

talk about biancas anal region

erik being a fag

erik being a fag

erik getting owned

Hmm....thread deserves a big fat

<_>
  • So you mock my musical taste? Ok. How exactly did she own me? She in no way even commented on if it was her friend who committed suicide, so there was no exact point of owning me. She claimed she was a bitch, I knew that from day one, I never asked her if she was. Dude, you continue to prove my point. OKAY since your such a SCARY guy who JUST caps words LIKE a typical douche, ill let you HAVE your moment. Now youll probably avoid every point ive brought up, mock my tattoo, and look even dumber.
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin

And you can't criticize someone's musical tastes. You still gave BMTH's latest album an impossible 11/10. I literally thought you were trolling when you posted that review.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    I think you need to come off of your high horse. You think what you did was right, but in the end you'll get what's coming to you.
    I'm not on a horse Ed, I'm sitting on a throne on top of my fucking goldmine.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Shut the fuck up, do you understand what that means? You're getting sued off of your ass.

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    if my friend committed suicide id still think they were weak
    id pay my respects because i had a personal relationship, but it wouldnt change the fact that i think they should have stuck it out
    if i dont know you, fuck it, kill yourself and i couldnt care less
    imageimage