Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

no, im not wearing purple tomorrow.

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    edited October 2010
    suicide is bad. always another way.
    it all depends on the terms for a level of respect they get after the suicide.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?

• commemorate the boys?
    like i said, i refuse to commemorate cowards.

Are you fucking kidding me? I seriously want to know, are you kidding? You have such a stupid fucking stand on this its incredible. The Rutgers kid was just a coward, huh? This kid was teased for being gay. Meaning he dealt with it outside of his dorm and then he probably had trust issues from his roomate doing what he did to him. Sorry people arent fucking 'perfect' as you are and can wipe it away. Sorry people are actually humans and cant handle being insulted. You are just moronic in your sense to call these people cowards. I wanna know, if your friend had a problem she never told you or anyone about and killed herself, would you go to her funeral and telll her mother 'your daughter was just a coward.' I am willing to bet, there is NO WAY you would. You would show your support and miss a friend. You make me sick, honestly, I hope you didnt wear purple. The ones who were gay probably wouldnt want your support anyway. These people are hurt not just by people in person, but hearing everyday about other gay people being mistreated by not being allowed to marry, by protests being held against them, not being allowed to reveal it in the army, all on tv. I beg you, shut your mouth, because its people like you, who just make me, and so many others sick.

And Erik, dude, shut the fuck up, I saw you so many times at Ozzfest, trust me, your nothing to fear. Your a whiny little child who always has to caps lock so many times during one of your rants or when your excited. Quit talking shit like you never start anything, you bitch more than a 17 year old spoiled teen who didnt get one thing she wanted(in Weston, ive heard it). Jesus, almost every post from you, bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch, now try and go after me without blaming a certain board member, calling me a faggot, or looking tough, which everyone here knows your not.

Damn that felt good to get off my chest haha.
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    edited October 2010
    LOL. The quiet one speaks up.

That reminded me of the scene in Waiting where the kid who never gets to talk owns all of them at the end.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    i dont want to start anything, but why do gays get so offended when we call them gay? Why is it so insulting that straights expose gays? Cant gays just do the same things back? Why should gays get a day when straight people deal with depression and bullying just as well? I hate that gays get special sympathy from people.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Bianca is just someone who hides her insecurities by acting like she is better than everyone else and trying to cut everyone down...ironically erik proved this....its obvious she is just a stupid bitch your better off just ignoring her
    i dont want to start anything, but why do gays get so offended when we call them gay? Why is it so insulting that straights expose gays? Cant gays just do the same things back? Why should gays get a day when straight people deal with depression and bullying just as well? I hate that gays get special sympathy from people.
    i don't think its so much being called gay as it is the derogatory way people say fag..and what not...same way people get upset with racial slang
  • Its not special treatment, its one day not only for them, there is many who honor the recently gay kids who were bullied that are showing their support for even straight people being bullied. Now do I agree with doing this more than this one day? Yes, all these commericals on tv still advertise to stop bullying. I have many gay friends and thats why I am so strong on this. Ive protested for Amendment 2, down here in Florida it was for gay marriage, and I have known these kids to be the coolest people alive. So when they are hurt to see someone like them kill themselves, they simply ask me to join this cause and I do it not only for gay suicides, but for all the kids who were sadly bullied till the brink they harm or kill themselves.
    i see...

i disagree with alot of it though... i dunno. maybe i'm just an ass.
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    i think that the suicides were probably the result of the kids feeling like they were likely to be killed anyways (physically or socially). either way i dont support suicide either, the only excuse for it is if you have schizophrenia or something that kinda forces you into it.

i wore purple today. it was great, nobody even took notice that it was whatever anti______ day it was today. however i did stand up for a few people that i noticed were being bullied.
    i could see if you were abused from birth and sexually molested i could understand killing yourself then...but those are drastic circumstances
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    LOL NIGGUH GOT MAD.

Honestly shut the fuck up. I don't start shit on here, I talk about the topics on hand (Or off topic, whatever.) and get bashed for saying anything. I almost never start shit with people on here.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    A lot of people were wearing purple today at school
    image Photobucket
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer

I don't start shit on here,
    Verbose lolwut Pictures, Images and Photos
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Its not special treatment, its one day not only for them, there is many who honor the recently gay kids who were bullied that are showing their support for even straight people being bullied. Now do I agree with doing this more than this one day? Yes, all these commericals on tv still advertise to stop bullying. I have many gay friends and thats why I am so strong on this. Ive protested for Amendment 2, down here in Florida it was for gay marriage, and I have known these kids to be the coolest people alive. So when they are hurt to see someone like them kill themselves, they simply ask me to join this cause and I do it not only for gay suicides, but for all the kids who were sadly bullied till the brink they harm or kill themselves.
    i agree with what your saying. sadly selfish people cant realize this without it happening directly to them. unless they are personally involved with someone suffering this way then they just ignore it
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    LOL NIGGUH GOT MAD.
    Saying that does not take away from the point he made, but instead of responding to it you use this defense mechanism used mainly by you and Bianca. You have no room to talk on any of these issues Erik, grow up and then we might take what you say seriously.
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    Its not special treatment, its one day not only for them, there is many who honor the recently gay kids who were bullied that are showing their support for even straight people being bullied. Now do I agree with doing this more than this one day? Yes, all these commericals on tv still advertise to stop bullying. I have many gay friends and thats why I am so strong on this. Ive protested for Amendment 2, down here in Florida it was for gay marriage, and I have known these kids to be the coolest people alive. So when they are hurt to see someone like them kill themselves, they simply ask me to join this cause and I do it not only for gay suicides, but for all the kids who were sadly bullied till the brink they harm or kill themselves.
    i agree with what your saying. sadly selfish people cant realize this without it happening directly to them. unless they are personally involved with someone suffering this way then they just ignore it
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    It was funny last year when this kid at the High School killed himself (If you don't believe me, Google "Matt Harlow Round Lake Beach Illinois Suicide") Everyone was crying like bitches, and I said he was weak, and everyone hated me ahahaha.
    Shut the fuck up douche
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Nah man, I didn't do anything wrong. He IS fucking weak and nothing's gonna change my opinion on that.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    It was funny last year when this kid at the High School killed himself (If you don't believe me, Google "Matt Harlow Round Lake Beach Illinois Suicide") Everyone was crying like bitches, and I said he was weak, and everyone hated me ahahaha.
    Shut the fuck up douche
    i know it, this kid was 'weak' but erik has to drink himself stupid to make him like himself. wouldnt u qualify that as idk WEAK?
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    hell yes im perfect!
    *twotumbsup*
    girl, calm your tits.
    youre pretty much insignificant anyway.
    imageimage