Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited March 2011
    "Ke$ha is popular because everyone lost their smarts "

People lost their smarts before kesha. <_>
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    People lost their smarts before kesha. <_>
    CRAZYTOWNNNNNNNNN
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    "better than, "hey! im going to whore myself around and make myself look like a bad ass, when i am not actually. I am just a plain whore that can't sing and has to use autotune to save my life. i can never break records or sell the #s that gaga or spears makes. I'm just a square bodied chick that uses professional photography to look hot and is being stalked by a black man that wants to rape me but will never get me :\*
    "

I would never think in my years I would read such stupidity from one person. This is so bad that I need to screenshot what you wrote just to remind myself of a time when a kid named Marc went full retard. If Ke$ha couldn't break records then why did her very first single go straight to number 1 and sell 5 million in the US alone? Her first album went straight to number one and has sold millions. All 6 of her singles have been in the top ten on the Billboard Hot 100. She currently has two number one singles with a potential three. I swear to Charlie Sheen; I hope you're trolling because.....wow.
    Uhm...yeah. I thought Born This Way has been number one on the charta for like 5 weeks? Were her hits number one for a day or two? And to be honest here...people will buy anything shoved down their stupid ass throats in pop culture. Ke$ha is popular because everyone lost their smarts
    The only reason why Born This Way is number one for so long is because too many people are buying into the Gaga hype that the press is giving. TiK ToK was number one for a long time and I remember that. We R Who We R was a few weeks.

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    "Ke$ha is popular because everyone lost their smarts "

People lost their smarts before kesha.
    And btw, chart records means nothing
    Charts mean a lot when it puts bread in your hands.

born this way is better
    God no.

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    "Lol let's use electronics an auto-tune so everyone will think I'm a musician!!!!"

She doesn't even use auto tune in all of her songs, so your logic if very flawed.

lol we try and pass off as a rock band, but in the end we're just another rap group. Who am I?
    Lol, all of her songs. I feel bad for anyone that has to use auto tune in any of their songs
    Someone knew what band I was talking about, but didn't want to say it because he would get butthurt. It's alright, you can listen to your closet rap act whenever you like and call them metal to make yourself feel better.
    Someone read what I just said but didnt respond because he didn't want to get butthurt. It's ok, go listen to your whore and keep thinking you're listening to music
    Because LP doesn't use autotune.
    Ok, let's go down the road of delusions.
    Try telling me they do. They hate auto-tune
    "Lol let's use electronics an auto-tune so everyone will think I'm a musician!!!!"

She doesn't even use auto tune in all of her songs, so your logic if very flawed.

lol we try and pass off as a rock band, but in the end we're just another rap group. Who am I?
    Lol, all of her songs. I feel bad for anyone that has to use auto tune in any of their songs
    Someone knew what band I was talking about, but didn't want to say it because he would get butthurt. It's alright, you can listen to your closet rap act whenever you like and call them metal to make yourself feel better.
    Someone read what I just said but didnt respond because he didn't want to get butthurt. It's ok, go listen to your whore and keep thinking you're listening to music
    Why do they have to rap in their songs to sell records?

Yeah not really
    born this way is better
    fuck no.
    Glad we see eye to eye on music.

Yeah not really
    Money means everything

edited March 2011

WTF does that have to do with auto-tune? Nothing, now thank you and have a nice day
    Yeah not really
    Money means everything
    I feel bad for you

WTF does that have to do with auto-tune? Nothing, now thank you and have a nice day
    I'm asking you a question, but you know LP can't sing the same live because they use computers to enhance their voices. Doesn't have to be auto tune, but something is there. Then they switch to rapping to try and sell records.

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i'd prolly rather listen to kesha then whitechapel, it's more catchy and wouldn't give me a headache like WC at mayhem a few years back.

I'm asking you a question, but you know LP can't sing the same live because they use computers to enhance their voices. Doesn't have to be auto tune, but something is there. Then they switch to rapping to try and sell records.
    They use special effects on some songs to add to the effect the instruments are giving. They sing practically everything perfect live. I'm disregarding the rapping part because that has nothing to do with auto-tune
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies

That's a lie. I've seen them live and they can sing just fine
    imageimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    i'd prolly rather listen to kesha then whitechapel, it's more catchy and wouldn't give me a headache like WC at mayhem a few years back.
    Ke$ha gives me a headache just looking at her because of how fucking ugly that whore is. I can tolerate Whitechapel. Did at Mayhem cuz I wanted rail
    imageimage
    edited March 2011

That's a lie. I've seen them live and they can sing just fine
    ^ this
    I've seen them live as well and the only thing that wasn't good was chester's screams. They weren't terrible but they weren't good. He's got them back though so I'm happy
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i just dont like whitechapel. can anyone explain why they have 3 guitar players??? makes no sense...