Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    the fuck is wrong with you Arlo <_>
    You have got to be out of your damn mind son.
    The hell would I want to see a 4-5 song set from them? They were here with the Faceless on friday :3
    Whitechapel was still playing under Emmure and Asking Alexandria so they weren't given a full set either.

Oh and for the record I skipped all three of those bands for something better.
    I would watch Emmure if they just played their new album in full...
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    lol, Ed finally posts a real picture of Kesha, only proving to us how fucking ugly she looks when it's not professional.
    I posted pics of her before not by a professional you fucking retard.
    You loved deathcore until Ke$ha ruined your life
    It's called growing up.

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    lol, Ed finally posts a real picture of Kesha, only proving to us how fucking ugly she looks when it's not professional.
    This. Idk how anyone thinks she's hot
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    the fuck is wrong with you Arlo <_>
    You have got to be out of your damn mind son.
    The hell would I want to see a 4-5 song set from them? They were here with the Faceless on friday :3
    Whitechapel was still playing under Emmure and Asking Alexandria so they weren't given a full set either.

Oh and for the record I skipped all three of those bands for something better.
    I would watch Emmure if they just played their new album in full...
    As much as I like the latest album, I'd still take a full set from Enter Shikari over them, which is exactly what I did.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    It's called growing up.
    Most of the pics you'd post are professional pics. And listening to Ke$ha instead of desthcore is going full retard. Not growing up. I'd rather listen to Whitechapel all night then Ke$ha
    imageimage
    It's called growing up.
    Most of the pics you'd post are professional pics. And listening to Ke$ha instead of desthcore is going full retard. Not growing up. I'd rather listen to Whitechapel all night then Ke$ha
    I guess this is growing up.

Whitechapel> the butts
    That just isn't true at all.
    It is true when you are their only fan...
    They can also make songs that don't sound like stupid fucking noise. Not my fault people here don't like punk rock and listen to stupid noise rock instead.
    They don't just make noise and with your logic you called them metal....sooooooo :3 I nubz punk rock and all that, but the butts should just disband :\
    Nope, they do just make noise, they aren't metal, they aren't good, they are 6 people who decided that moving their hands makes music. No other explanation than that.
    lawl, you silly ol bean. That's not true at all :3 your logic clearly proved they are metal and they do more than just noise sir. Actually I would love to take your opinion more seriously if you actually played something besides the skin flute. Seeing as you can't I just take what you say with a grain of salt since you can't play at all :]
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I am a vocalist, I have never played skin flute and never will. As a vocalist anything with harsh vocals turns me away anyway, the added noise of deathcore makes me hate all those horrible bands more.
    Maybe if those bands played riffs instead of chugging noise, shitty breakdowns, and stupid blastbeats then I would care more.
    I am a vocalist, I have never played skin flute and never will. As a vocalist anything with harsh vocals turns me away anyway, the added noise of deathcore makes me hate all those horrible bands more.
    HEY GUYZ LETS TURN THE DISTORTION UP TO 10 SO EVERYONE CAN THINK WE CAN PLAY!!!!!!!

Whitechapel> the butts
    They can also make songs that don't sound like stupid fucking noise. Not my fault people here don't like punk rock and listen to stupid noise rock instead.
    They don't just make noise and with your logic you called them metal....sooooooo :3 I nubz punk rock and all that, but the butts should just disband :\
    Nope, they do just make noise, they aren't metal, they aren't good, they are 6 people who decided that moving their hands makes music. No other explanation than that.
    Ignorance
    Whitechapel> the butts
    Ignorance
    Seriously, this band is fucking god damn horrible.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    You fucking people are retarded. "hey, lets argue about deathcore". Yeah...that's like arguing about whose dick is bigger...gay. Also...if you're a vocalis and harsh vocals turns you away from bands black metan and death metal should turn you away too..stick to Iron Maiden and your Butts.
    imageimage
    You fucking people are retarded. "hey, lets argue about deathcore". Yeah...that's like arguing about whose dick is bigger...gay. Also...if you're a vocalis and harsh vocals turns you away from bands black metan and death metal should turn you away too..stick to Iron Maiden and your Butts.
    I don't listen to much black or death metal anymore.
    edited March 2011
    So you listen to no bands that scream? I am a vocalist as well and I like harsh vocals...
    HEY GUYZ LETS TURN THE DISTORTION UP TO 10 SO EVERYONE CAN THINK WE CAN PLAY!!!!!!!
    Lol let's use electronics and auto-tune so everyone will think I'm a musician!!!!
    edited March 2011
    Whitechapel> the butts
    Ignorance
    Exactly, the butts are just terrible
    So you listen to no bands that scream? I am a vocalist as well and I like harsh vocals...
    Not much, I don't like many bands with untalented vocalists anymore.
    "Lol let's use electronics an auto-tune so everyone will think I'm a musician!!!!"

She doesn't even use auto tune in all of her songs, so your logic if very flawed.

lol we try and pass off as a rock band, but in the end we're just another rap group. Who am I?

Maybe if those bands played riffs instead of chugging noise, shitty breakdowns, and stupid blastbeats then I would care more.
    This right here shows me you haven't even heard their 2nd album
    better than, "hey! im going to whore myself around and make myself look like a bad ass, when i am not actually. I am just a plain whore that can't sing and has to use autotune to save my life. i can never break records or sell the #s that gaga or spears makes. I'm just a square bodied chick that uses professional photography to look hot and is being stalked by a black man that wants to rape me but will never get me :\*

<_>
    Whitechapel> the butts
    Ignorance
    Exactly, the butts are just terrible
    Ignorance