Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I am a vocalist, I have never played skin flute and never will. As a vocalist anything with harsh vocals turns me away anyway, the added noise of deathcore makes me hate all those horrible bands more.
    So you listen to no bands that scream? I am a vocalist as well and I like harsh vocals...
    Not much, I don't like many bands with untalented vocalists anymore.
    Yeah I know, harsh vocals take no talent at all
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    when the fuck did so many people go full derp? <_>
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I am a vocalist, I have never played skin flute and never will. As a vocalist anything with harsh vocals turns me away anyway, the added noise of deathcore makes me hate all those horrible bands more.
    So you listen to no bands that scream? I am a vocalist as well and I like harsh vocals...
    Not much, I don't like many bands with untalented vocalists anymore.
    Yeah I know, harsh vocals take no talent at all
    Correct
    Maybe if those bands played riffs instead of chugging noise, shitty breakdowns, and stupid blastbeats then I would care more.
    This right here shows me you haven't even heard their 2nd album

Totally did
    I'm with you here.
    "Lol let's use electronics an auto-tune so everyone will think I'm a musician!!!!"

She doesn't even use auto tune in all of her songs, so your logic if very flawed.

lol we try and pass off as a rock band, but in the end we're just another rap group. Who am I?
    Lol, all of her songs. I feel bad for anyone that has to use auto tune in any of their songs
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I'm with you here.
    You're going full derp too...don't hide that shit
    imageimage
    I'm with you here.
    You're going full derp too...don't hide that shit
    I'm not, and I'm not
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    "better than, "hey! im going to whore myself around and make myself look like a bad ass, when i am not actually. I am just a plain whore that can't sing and has to use autotune to save my life. i can never break records or sell the #s that gaga or spears makes. I'm just a square bodied chick that uses professional photography to look hot and is being stalked by a black man that wants to rape me but will never get me :\*
    "

I would never think in my years I would read such stupidity from one person. This is so bad that I need to screenshot what you wrote just to remind myself of a time when a kid named Marc went full retard. If Ke$ha couldn't break records then why did her very first single go straight to number 1 and sell 5 million in the US alone? Her first album went straight to number one and has sold millions. All 6 of her singles have been in the top ten on the Billboard Hot 100. She currently has two number one singles with a potential three. I swear to Charlie Sheen; I hope you're trolling because.....wow.

"Lol let's use electronics an auto-tune so everyone will think I'm a musician!!!!"

She doesn't even use auto tune in all of her songs, so your logic if very flawed.

lol we try and pass off as a rock band, but in the end we're just another rap group. Who am I?
    Lol, all of her songs. I feel bad for anyone that has to use auto tune in any of their songs
    Someone knew what band I was talking about, but didn't want to say it because he would get butthurt. It's alright, you can listen to your closet rap act whenever you like and call them metal to make yourself feel better.

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Why are there so many Core-fags here? <_>
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    "better than, "hey! im going to whore myself around and make myself look like a bad ass, when i am not actually. I am just a plain whore that can't sing and has to use autotune to save my life. i can never break records or sell the #s that gaga or spears makes. I'm just a square bodied chick that uses professional photography to look hot and is being stalked by a black man that wants to rape me but will never get me :\*
    "

I hope you're trolling because.....wow.

What else would I be doing to pass the time you tard. Primus made it to easy to pass up <_>
    "

What else would I be doing to pass the time you tard. Primus made it to easy to pass up <_>
    You could be a good little boy and watch OSU vs GMU

Someone knew what band I was talking about, but didn't want to say it because he would get butthurt. It's alright, you can listen to your closet rap act whenever you like and call them metal to make yourself feel better.
    Someone read what I just said but didnt respond because he didn't want to get butthurt. It's ok, go listen to your whore and keep thinking you're listening to music
    Why are there so many Core-fags here? <_>
    Fags is the wrong word, just because they like bands we don't like does not make them of a different sexuality than us, and even if it did, why would that be something to use to insult them?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    "

I would never think in my years I would read such stupidity from one person. This is so bad that I need to screenshot what you wrote just to remind myself of a time when a kid named Marc went full retard. If Ke$ha couldn't break records then why did her very first single go straight to number 1 and sell 5 million in the US alone? Her first album went straight to number one and has sold millions. All 6 of her singles have been in the top ten on the Billboard Hot 100. She currently has two number one singles with a potential three. I swear to Charlie Sheen; I hope you're trolling because.....wow.
    Uhm...yeah. I thought Born This Way has been number one on the charta for like 5 weeks? Were her hits number one for a day or two? And to be honest here...people will buy anything shoved down their stupid ass throats in pop culture. Ke$ha is popular because everyone lost their smarts
    imageimage
    "

I'm watching it now
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    "

I am watching it <_>
    And btw, chart records means nothing

Someone read what I just said but didnt respond because he didn't want to get butthurt. It's ok, go listen to your whore and keep thinking you're listening to music
    Because LP doesn't use autotune.
    Ok, let's go down the road of delusions.