Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    How this went past my head is fucking beyond me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AgySt9TDAg

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    OMG IT'S LESS THAN ONE CENT
    [-X
    you mad? ;-)
    no, im pretty sure the previous statement was already correct when he said ".88 crunch wrap taco bell!". the decimal point is in the correct spot. i would've used the facepalm emoticon but it doesn't work for me for some reason.

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    How this went past my head is fucking beyond me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AgySt9TDAg
    she washed herself in bird piss and had shit on her bed...
    and she rides in a homeless mans trash cart....
    Funny as hell
    Love her

edited February 2011
    im not mad lol. my response was also a joke (even though i believe my correction was correct). and someone else posted the same thing you did in another thread so i felt a correction was in order.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    edited February 2011
    Speaking of smokers this chick that sits next to
    me in math smells like a fucking ashtray its nasty.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Getting 80 free MS points today.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Speaking of smokers this chick that sits next to
    me in math smells like a fucking ashtray its nasty.
    I hate people who leave class to smoke then come back and walk by me and it's like a wind gust of ass in my face.
    It's only when people who smoke don't brush their teeth after is when I find it repulsive.

But you don't have to smoke to smell bad anyway, lol.

I think you need to look up the definition of joke.
    huh?

huh?

wow.

huh?

wow.
    i was just being a smart ass when i corrected her. i already said i was joking. and i know she was joking, so whats the big deal?

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Okay...what really floats my boat is I'm watching Cops right now, and this guy is dressed as a clown so they can bust prostitutes. Holy fucking shit.

"How about a little clown action, huh?"
    Okay...what really floats my boat is I'm watching Cops right now, and this guy is dressed as a clown so they can bust prostitutes. Holy fucking shit.

"How about a little clown action, huh?"
    LOL

Cigarette smoking should be in the "Things the should be exterminated" thread.
    i love smoking, but i'd quit if i had a good enough reason to. but i dont so im gonna enjoy it while i can.

i love smoking, but i'd quit if i had a good enough reason to. but i dont so im gonna enjoy it while i can.

I don't understand why people think they have the right to insult smokers and shit to their faces (and I mean in rl).

Yet it's socially unacceptable to yell at fat people "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING WILL KILL YOU, RIGHT?"

i've only had a few people come up to me and say something. they weren't deuches about it though.

I don't understand why people think they have the right to insult smokers and shit to their faces (and I mean in rl).

Yet it's socially unacceptable to yell at fat people "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING WILL KILL YOU, RIGHT?"

because with fat people their "fatness" is sometimes the effect of something they can't control (i.e.: disease or meds)

and with people who smoke they just decided to pick up a cig and cause problems for theirself.
    But then again, some people are fat because they don't exercise or eat right, and not every fat person has diseases or medication that causes it (which reminds me, I need to get back on the treadmill...).

And some smokers may have depression or anxiety that they can't help, or it's the only thing that calms them down if they have a stressful life.

I totally see your point, I just think you can argue it both ways, y'know?