Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I never cared about other peoples opinions when I smoked. You don't like the smell? Wasn't my problem cuz you can just stay away lol. And it doesn't give you ugly teeth if you take care of your teeth...hell, even coffee and pop can give you ugly teeth
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    you obviously smell terrible
    thanks bianca, kiss kiss, lol.
    cigarettes are disgusting. give you bad breath and ugly teeth.
    And that all-too familiar stench on your clothes.....
    thats going to far, cigarette smoke smells fantastic.

No.
    YES

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    it yellows your teeth over long periods of time, whether or not you brush youre teeth. but like you said so does coffee and soda. but most people dont drink 20 coffees a day like people smoke cigarettes
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    it yellows your teeth over long periods of time, whether or not you brush youre teeth. but like you said so does coffee and soda. but most people dont drink 20 coffees a day like people smoke cigarettes
    imageimage
    I smoked for upwards of 10 years...my teeth aren't even tinted yellow
    imageimage
    I never cared about other peoples opinions when I smoked. You don't like the smell? Wasn't my problem cuz you can just stay away lol. And it doesn't give you ugly teeth if you take care of your teeth...hell, even coffee and pop can give you ugly teeth
    very true. the bad teeth thing only applies to people that dont take care of them anyway. and they're teeth will probably get gross even if they didnt smoke cause they dont take care of 'em.

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    id rather smell a trash bag
    imageimage
    if a cute girl came up to me and she wreaked of cigs i would be instantly turned off
    if a cute girl came up to me and she wreaked of cigs i would be instantly turned off
    same with guys
    besides, its such a waste of money
    imageimage

you may think so but everyone else thinks you smell like a trash bag
    Smokers don't usually care about opinions on smell. We will be polite though and smoke a distance away from you if you don't want smoke around you. About it. But there are assholes who won't even do that
    imageimage
    it gets stale and disgusting if it gets in your hair and clothes
    imageimage
    i'll always.be pro-cigs. Doesn't matter who doesn't like it imo
    imageimage

no offense, but if im not worried about the seriously bad things smoking can do to you (cancer, emphisima etc.), obviously im not worried about if i smell like cigarette smoke.

no offense, but if im not worried about the seriously bad things smoking can do to you (cancer, emphisima etc.), obviously im not worried about if i smell like cigarette smoke.

apparantely then you dont want any female company ever...
    same with guys
    besides, its such a waste of money
    ehhh, you pay to live, i pay to die lol.

Smokers don't usually care about opinions on smell. We will be polite though and smoke a distance away from you if you don't want smoke around you. About it. But there are assholes who won't even do that
    it's not the smell of the smoke exactly, it's the smell that sticks to you.
    Never minded that, even when I was little. I actually like it then and now...was prolly a smoker in a past life or some bs
    imageimage

you do know that there are women out there that smoke. and there also women out there that don't smoke, but dont care you if you smoke.

If you think all females hate the smell then lol
    imageimage
    and those women obviously smell terrible as well and like being around smelly gross people
    imageimage
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Cigarette smoking should be in the "Things the should be exterminated" thread.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html