Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    nolas biceps and pecs float my boat
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    i dont get how pot and 4lokos are illegal but cigs that are basically poison are legal <_>
    i dont know. they say that 1 joint is the equivalent to smoking 4 or 5 cigarettes. but if you do the math, lets say the average person smokes 1 pack a day, that would be about 4 or 5 joints day. who smokes 4 or 5 joints every single day? i dont understand either.

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    i dont get how pot and 4lokos are illegal but cigs that are basically poison are legal <_>
    i dont know. they say that 1 joint is the equivalent to smoking 4 or 5 cigarettes. but if you do the math, lets say the average person smokes 1 pack a day, that would be about 4 or 5 joints day. who smokes 4 or 5 joints every single day? i dont understand either.

I think they're talking about the amount of carcinogens, which is actually true in that case.
    yeah i couldn't remember the term they used for why 1 joint is the equivalent to 4 or 5 cigarettes so i didnt bother putting it in there. i think, but i could be wrong, they said something like "cancer causing something something" lol.

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I smoked for about 10 years and now I've been cigarette free for 10 months =D>

... now I hate the smell of cigarettes on someones breath or clothes, it makes me sick to my stomach... I cant believe I smoked a pack and 1/2 a day for so long. :0&

i save over $50 a week from quitting, i can breathe better and move around alot more without being out of breath...

people who think cigarettes aren't bad for your lungs, teeth, skin, health deserve a jayface... <_>
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I can't wait to see more places and venues ban smoking. Bars should be the only exception in a smoking ban. Smokers are in the minority and their numbers are shrinking. Hopefully we will see a day when none are left either from people being smart or the cigs killing them off.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I can't wait to see more places and venues ban smoking. Bars should be the only exception in a smoking ban. Smokers are in the minority and their numbers are shrinking. Hopefully we will see a day when none are left either from people being smart or the cigs killing them off.
    i jersey and philly, you cant even smoke in bars... it's banned in every public place.
    That is how it is in Ohio George and all I hear are smokers bitch about it. However it was left up to the people to vote on and they lost so it's time for them to sit down and shut the fuck up :-)
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    i'm glad it is... i used to feel ill after a show with all the smoke in the venuez... now everyone has to go outside and i can move closer easier instead of having to push my way closer \m/

quitting smoking was one of the best descisions i ever made! :-D
    There's not a full smoking ban in Kentucky yet so the shows I go to on this side of the river allow smoking. At as I lay dying there was signs up everywhere no smoking by bands request. When the security would bust people smoking they would act like it was the end of the world. "I can smoke where ever I want dammit" well guess what no you cant you selfish prick

I think they're talking about the amount of carcinogens, which is actually true in that case.
    yeah i couldn't remember the term they used for why 1 joint is the equivalent to 4 or 5 cigarettes so i didnt bother putting it in there. i think, but i could be wrong, they said something like "cancer causing something something" lol.

yeah that would be because of the carcinogens.
    oh ok

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Smokers are sexy. :-D
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Most are, not all
    imageimage
    {Upload|2915}
    I see that and raise you this.
    {Upload|2917}
    its true, all smokers are ripped. we got muscles and abs and shit :-D
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    .88 crunch wrap taco bell!
    OMG IT'S LESS THAN ONE CENT
    [-X
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner

?
    Look at that cool ass mother fucker, his hat on backwards and shit and playing pool.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I miss seein that shit lol
    imageimage