Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    Xeno said:
    Its Riot Fest prep-weeks so my main job is working extra with load ins before my shifts. Then I do 8 hours in the lab every week. Then I picked up a backline-pickup gig next Friday, and a live sound gig next Saturday ($600 sound gig). 
    Monday is an extra gig at my main job, they're paying me an extra $300 for 7 hours of work to come in on Labor Day. Couldn't say no. 

Tomorrow I'm playing a show. Which I basically consider work because I dont really have fun doing it anymore lol, and I gotta run merch and shit. 
    >Doesn't have fun playing live music anymore

Better keep doing it to secure that highly lucrative local-metalband bread
    We have two more shows Im playing out of obligation, and then we're going on hiatus. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    aka never playing together again
    aka never playing together again
    Most likely
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,793 jayfacer
    Is the Indiana show with the milfs and indoor smoking still on the table? Asking for a friend 
    Dime2 said:
    Is the Indiana show with the milfs and indoor smoking still on the table? Asking for a friend 
    Yes. In November
    Planning to get drunk today 🤠
    Planning to get drunk today 🤠
    Update, I did not get drunk yesterday
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    That is literally the worst thing you can do when you are feeling run down already and I am absolutely here for it. 
    I hear you, but it's happening tonight anyways
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,720 jayfacer
    edited September 2023
    iPhone 15 Pro Max is fucking lit. The 120Hz screen really makes such a satisfying difference in the motion of everything, even jus opening apps and scrolling and shit. It’s immediately apparent.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    How big of an improvement is YouTube/streaming video? Also what did you have prior in comparison? I’m on an 11 pro max with no issues but all I do is stream video and watch YouTube at work lol. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,662 master of ceremonies
    Ayyyye about to buy the 15 pro max too. Finally happy they got rid of the lightning cable for usb c. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    They legally had to do that lol.
    Imagine buying Apple products in this day and age
    Imagine sucking cock.
    How big of an improvement is YouTube/streaming video? Also what did you have prior in comparison? I’m on an 11 pro max with no issues but all I do is stream video and watch YouTube at work lol. 
    I was at a similar point of reference. 12 Pro so the smaller screen. And it looks great for playback but don’t forget obviously if something is not playing in 120Hz then the new screen ain’t gonna make much difference (So, most shit on YouTube lmao.) but it does look better regardless. Also, tech reviewers have said the GPU in this thing is equivalent to like a PS4/Xbox One level, which is fucking incredible considering the form factor.
    Naw but on a real note about this, not like I’m an Apple shill or anything. I’ve actually generally moved away from them in all other fields. Would trade in the Mac and go full all in one PC, (And still might do this, but would need to swap my $1,500 audio interface since it’s Thunderbolt 2 which is only on Mac, so idk.) new laptop is Samsung/Windows, etc. But I absolutely hate Android. I can’t fucking stand the OS and I been on iOS for 10+ years now and love the convenience of it so for that alone I’m kinda locked in on the phone side. I was debating a Galaxy this year but I jus straight up will not do Android. That shit is supreme trash.
    Naw but on a real note about this, not like I’m an Apple shill or anything. I’ve actually generally moved away from them in all other fields. Would trade in the Mac and go full all in one PC, (And still might do this, but would need to swap my $1,500 audio interface since it’s Thunderbolt 2 which is only on Mac, so idk.) new laptop is Samsung/Windows, etc. But I absolutely hate Android. I can’t fucking stand the OS and I been on iOS for 10+ years now and love the convenience of it so for that alone I’m kinda locked in on the phone side. I was debating a Galaxy this year but I jus straight up will not do Android. That shit is supreme trash.
    Laughs in sideloaded apps
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,793 jayfacer
     Idk I just got my first IPhone like six months ago and I’ve been loving it. Android was getting horrible