Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Xeno said:
    Still like them more than Greta Van Fleet. Can't stand zeppelin jr
    Wolfmother is Zeppelin jr. Greta Van Fleet is the great grand baby at this point. Hate that fucking band. 
    Wolfmother at least has some heavy songs. Priestess too
    Dime2 said:
    Not really a fan of Greta Van Fleet but I like two songs by them which is one more than I can say for Ghost 
    Not really a fan of ghost but I like three songs by them which is three more than I can say about greta van fleet
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,793 jayfacer
    Idk they’re just not my thing. I was talking to a chick a while back who was obsessed with them and nothing she played ever made me want to listen to em. I’ve seen em live twice and nothing 
    Nickelback is so fucking good it’s unreal. Holy shit what a show. I forget how legit funny they are on stage. A fan passed a bag of “pineapple gummies” to Chad on stage and he was like “Why the fuck do I need pineapple gummies?” And there was a note on the back that said “It’s weed!” He laughed and the bass player came over and grabbed it and just started growling “Weed. I fucking love weed.” Into the mic. Their roadie tried to confiscate it and Chad was like “Dude it’s the golden rule, know your fucking drug dealer” and their bassist passed the mic to the guy that gave him the edibles and told him to say his name then pointed and said “See I know him.” =))
    Also half the band was wearing Ween shirts. Go see em Todd
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,665 spicy boy
    Half of everyone band wears ween shirts. 
    At least they know the boognish though. 
    They were fucking great. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    Even the guy who likes creed is talking shit =))
    Nah I wanna see nickleback live
    Oh wow a band took some gummies that's so badass wow. 
     I don’t recall saying bad ass. I recall saying the interaction was funny 
    Xeno said:
    Nah I wanna see nickleback live
     They’re fantastic live. Legit throw down as one of the best live shows Ive ever seen. Even the same singles you’ve heard 100 times are elevated so well and they’re just a blast. I had a big stupid smile on my face from start to finish. 
    Looked at the tour setlist

Not playing Never Again is bogus
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Dime2 said:
    I'm just kidding dude. I just thought it was funny they tried to make a big deal of it.  

I'd actually like to see Nickelback, wanted to go see this tour but the date just didn't work out. Glad it was a good time.
    Just scored a free ticket to mastodon/gonira
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,720 jayfacer
    Hell yea I love Gonorrhea too brother. 🤘🏻🤘🏻
    Dime2 said:
    I'm just kidding dude. I just thought it was funny they tried to make a big deal of it.  

I'd actually like to see Nickelback, wanted to go see this tour but the date just didn't work out. Glad it was a good time.
     You’re all good my entire work place was giving me shit lmao everytime I’ve seen them man they are just the epitome of a fun live show. They don’t take themselves too seriously and the sound is fantastic. It’s a live show I recommend often to first time concert goers. I really don’t know how to describe it other than it’s seriously just a really fun time from start to end 
    Xeno said:
    Looked at the tour setlist

Not playing Never Again is bogus
    Seen em six times and only seen that song once :( though last night they busted out a song from The State which was a Canada only deep cut for years lmao they rarely play that kind of stuff and me and the 3 other people who knew that song (Worthy To Say) were going ape shit