Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Got an offer in my email this morning, lol
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Trip up to Maine with the boys this weekend for my bachelor party. Got a lake house Airbnb and bringing lots of booze and jazz cabbage
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,794 jayfacer
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I'm busy this weekend... but yeah 😐
    Dime2 said:
    Jazz cabbage?
    Whacky tobaccy
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    Hitting the highway to puscifer. One of my favorite feelings is hitting the open road to a show thats out of town \m/
    Xeno said:
    Dime2 said:
    Jazz cabbage?
    Whacky tobaccy
     Ohhhhhhhh you mean your one way ticket to hell. Why don't you try smoking the Bible sometime you degenrate
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,720 jayfacer
    I'm dropping a new single this month, structurally it's the best song I've ever written. Everybody says their newest shit is their best, but literally, everything about this is the most professional sounding shit I ever did so I'm extremely excited about dropping it. And what's funny is that it wasn't even sposed to happen. It's a Pop song. I was browsing beats and I found this nasty producer, at first I found beats from him that were more along the lines of my usual sound, but then I start browsing and come across this nasty Pop beat. Damn near instantly came up wit the hook so I figured fuck it, lemme record this, I won't be dropping a Pop song but toying wit different sounds is good practice at the least. Ends up being too good to hold on to. And my boy heard it and said this type of sound fits my voice really well and that I should think about doing a whole project of these typa records. So that kinda snowballed and I've made a few more since then. Been having a lotta fun making these too so it most likely is gonna end up in a lil side Pop EP lol
    That's cool and all but you didn't mention anything about a Smash Mouth cover 
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    New Beavis and Butthead movie was fucking amazing. The white privilege scene is the hardest I've laughed in a minute 
    The last week i have felt pretty shitty on the mental health front, but i stepped on the scale today and weighed in at 270, which is 29 pounds less than i was in the winter. 

Idk how really. All ive been soing is eating more at home, and i cut pop to like 1-2 cans a week with a meal. 

Made me feel good. Gotta appreciate those small victories. Cant wait to go to the doc next week lol. 

Dime2 said:
    New Beavis and Butthead movie was fucking amazing. The white privilege scene is the hardest I've laughed in a minute 
    I gotta finish it, but yeah. What i watched was great.
    Dime2 said:
    Damn they failed hard on the marketing for this. I didn’t even know it was out. Granted I don’t have Paramount+ but Halo was still advertised all over the place. I remember briefly hearing about a new Beavis And Butthead last year and then nothing since lol. Gonna check this out today, good looks.
    Final cover art.

Dime2 said:
    Damn they failed hard on the marketing for this. I didn’t even know it was out. Granted I don’t have Paramount+ but Halo was still advertised all over the place. I remember briefly hearing about a new Beavis And Butthead last year and then nothing since lol. Gonna check this out today, good looks.
     Yeah wasn't marketed as hard as it could have been. We got a small teaser saying new movie and episodes well over a year ago. Then the actual trailer like a week prior to release. It's so fucking good tho. Not quite as good as Do America but definitely a worthy successor. I was laughing damn near the entire time 
    Got my first post remission CAT scan results and everything is good still. 🙏🏻 Also, possible added bonus is that they found out on the scan that my Psoas (Basically hip flexors that are attached to the spine.) muscles are asymmetric, the left side is bigger. He’s not too concerned and while it can’t be completely ruled out at the moment that it’s not caused by some kind of cancerous activity, he said it’s likely nothing and it will jus be inspected again after my next CAT scan in 6 months. But why that’s a good thing is that I’ve been dealing wit chronic lower back pain and knee pain for years now like I’m old, since way before the cancer diagnosis. And I may have jus indirectly found the root cause of all of that, cause I looked up Psoas imbalance and literally the entire checklist all applied to me lol. Especially the fact that it affects tall people more often, and causes specifically lower back and knee pain that seemingly have no other cause or prior injury that should have caused a lingering pain, which all checks off for me. I never had any actual injuries that should have caused any of it. But yet I have bum ass knees like I’m either old or previously tore my ACLs. So most likely, these prolly been off balance for a long time now, so being related to cancer isn’t even a concern of mine. I’m jus glad that I prolly jus got a 2 in 1 out of this scan and slipped and fell on the root cause of this back/knee bullshit and can now try specific treatments to reverse it.