Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,709 spicy boy
    Ayo @MetalCoresades you ever heard of the tabletop game Marvel Crisis Protocol? Just played a couple of games tonight for the first time and It's pretty fun
    I have not. What kind of game is it?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    It's a minifig gamel so like Warhammer or X-Wing. You can run 1vs1 or they do co-op campaigns. It reminds me of a more advanced heroclix
    Ohhh gotchya
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Deftones & Gojira tonight
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
     So ive been trying to not talk about this since my friend broke the news to me, but i cant keep this from MU any longer. 

I have a friend here where i bought my home that i met through my GF. My gf was raised by her grandmother, who also had adopted 3 children from Korea around my GF’s age and they grew up together.

One of the girls that was adopted started dating this guy right about the same time me and my GF started dating, so me and him have naturally gotten to be pretty good friends. We live down the street from each other, and once me and my gf ever get married we will kind if be family? 

Anyways, he recently gained a client in his field of work. A guy who likes pasta, and makes wine and shit. I couldn’t even believe it when he told me lol. 

he told me that him and some business partners came up after a show and he met with all of them and what not about business’s he plans to open a little ways north of here. 

Anyways, this buddy told me and his wife that when he gets a plus one, im already in 😂😂😂. 

Not exactly sure what it will be yet. He was getting married that weekend and we were at the bar with a bunch of people so I didn’t get a chance to interrogate him yet. His wife said something about grand opening or ribbon cutting or something though. 

Hype \m/ 
    edited May 2022
    You should definitely talk to this guy about his music projects, he'll love that
    Got my Facebook suit money! $400! 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,720 jayfacer
    Same. Marc Zuckerberg can suck my fucking dick. 🤘🏻🤘🏻
    That feeling as you get out of your last work shift right before a festival weekend
    So I had left FedEx after a week cause it was the worst job I ever had in my life lmao. Got this new job at a metal production factory (They make everything from locks and keys to steering wheels and manual levers to USPS mailboxes to Harley Davidson parts, etc.) and I’m actually enjoying it, pays way better than FedEx did too without completely breaking my fucking back. Slightly longer shifts than FedEx but still fixed schedule wit guaranteed weekends off. Had to get forklift certified and I spent over half my shift today on the forklift loading up trailers, shit is fun as fuck lmao. It’s like human Tetris, a claw machine, and a go-kart all in one. 🤣 Quickly got comfortable on it and started zippin around that bitch lmao.
    edited June 2022
    Xeno said:
    You guys sending boxed stuff out in dry vans or are you one of the forklift guys loading flatbeds that consistently ruin my day?
    All dry vans so far, if we fuck wit any flatbeds then I haven’t seen any yet. I feel your pain tho, had to unload a skid today and the whole shit was knocked over, we had to restack it top to bottom inside the trailer and it was barely wrapped, definition of “Fuck it.” I told the driver whoever put that bitch together needs to front flip face first off the top of the trailer into some concrete, he started losin it cause he was heated too, shit had him like 30 minutes behind. 🤣🤣
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,794 jayfacer
    Forklifts are fun. My first day at my current job I ran one right into a tower of totes and sent them crashing down everywhere. Mess was so loud they heard it outside in the smoking area. The head HR lady came running out and screaming at me. "What the fuck happened here? What is this your first day?" I said "yup" the guy who was training me nodded to confirm it and she went "Oh..well heads up we try not to do that here." Good times 
    Angry Joe's reviews have been killing me lately. Alex is the best addition to the team. He gives no fucks
    Got into the IBEW inside wireman apprenticeship program
    So I tried Rogaine for my facial hair and my beard game is stronger than it’s ever been in my life lmao. It’s something I been wanting to do for a while, but I thought you had to permanently take it for the hair to stay in and not fall out, and I also thought it was a completely separate product specifically for facial hair. Turns out, you jus use regular old Rogaine, and the results are permanent once the hairs turn terminal, but you do have to take it for at least a year or two. There’s a whole subreddit specifically about it and they show how and when to apply it, as well as combining it wit a derma roller. They say that nobody should expect any kinda results until at least 3 months in, but I’m 2 months and I’m already getting decent results. It’s finally growing pretty decent on my cheeks, which is the main reason I wanted to try it, because I was never able to grow it on my cheeks, but even the areas that I was already previously able to grow, they’re a lot thicker and coarser now and jus overall look more like an actual beard now. And go figure, the left side, which is the side that got zapped by radiation and wasn’t able to grow any for a while, is actually growing slightly better than the right side that never got touched lmao. Glad it’s working well tho because the shit is super cheap on top of that, only like $18 for a 3 month supply. 🤘🏻🤘🏻
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,794 jayfacer
    Good luck man